Paskell's Saga-episode 5

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
To continue ...

... and... the rape ...
When Kathy was raped by Gunner , she was like in another world , accepting her fate without marking any feeling , like if she was somewhere else

... 29 episode  21.jpg

For me, it was quite different ...
Tree himself raped me , but I think that he always had a preference for me ... I do recognize that it was rather soft and perhaps also agreable ...

30 episode 2.jpg

Then ... the nailing...
When Kathy was lied to her cross, she seemed calm, like in a kind of ecstasy , waiting for the nails like a release ...

31 episode 21.jpg

When she was nailed to the cross, it seemed that she had hit her aim and that she could stay on it for the eternity ...

She was opting to wear the crow of thorns and had already some blood seeping along her face ...

32 episode 21.jpg

But for me, it was a great surprise !
When the first nail was ready to go throught my wrist , my computer'screen was becoming ...
black !

To be continued ...

Kathy

Terra Nova Tramp
To continue ...

... and... the rape ...
When Kathy was raped by Gunner , she was like in another world , accepting her fate without marking any feeling , like if she was somewhere else

... View attachment 632234

Tree himself raped me , but I think that he always had a preference for me ... I do recognize that it was rather soft and perhaps also agreable ...

View attachment 632235

Then ... the nailing...
When Kathy was lied to her cross, she seemed calm, like in a kind of ecstasy , waiting for the nails like a release ...

View attachment 632236

When she was nailed to the cross, it seemed that she had hit her aim and that she could stay on it for the eternity ...

She was opting to wear the crow of thorns and had already some blood seeping along her face ...

View attachment 632238

When the first nail was ready to go throught my wrist , my computer'screen was becoming ...
black !

To be continued ...
Well done, I like the images on the cross.

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
To continue ...

... and... the rape ...

... View attachment 632234

View attachment 632235

Then ... the nailing...

View attachment 632236

View attachment 632238

black !

To be continued ...
Adjust your monitor!!!

Top Bottom