Passings...

Go to CruxDreams.com
And of course, Tree, one of Steely Dan's best songs was called Dr. Wu (Madame Wu with a bit more education?) and the lyrics start:

Katy tried
I was halfway crucified
I was on the other side
Of no tomorrow

That's a terrific poem!
I never thought of that when I started the Madame Wu brand... What the subconscious will do!

Becker is best known for his work as one of the two founding members of Steely Dan (apparently named after a sex toy in the novel "Naked Lunch").
Baby let it grow,
She's got a soul ram
In her hand -
Never knew
She dug the heavy stuff,
Steely Dan -
Play it rough
Backdoor man!

From 'Soul Ram' by Steely Dan...

Sad news about Walter - it's the end of an era.

I never thought of that when I started the Madame Wu brand... What the subconscious will do!

In another place, our friend MontyCrusto made a subconscious slip,
he called me Wulalia :p

Guitarist, bassist, writer, and all around great musician, Walter Becker, has died at the age of 67. Becker is best known for his work as one of the two founding members of Steely Dan (apparently named after a sex toy in the novel "Naked Lunch"). Great music and a sad loss.
I did not know Walter Becker had died, this is the first I've heard about it. Very sad:( I love Steely Dan, I have every record they released. I now know what I will be playing tonight. It may be a little late, but I will raise my glass of Maker's Mark, and salute a great musician.:beer:

What teen-age boy didn't want to get his hands on the tattered copy of Playboy?
(Rarely could we afford one of our own)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41423845

RIP Hugh Hefner
That is how I experienced my first nude woman, finding an old copy of my dad's Playboy @ age 13. I still remember her, Crystal Smith, Playmate September 1971, Boy what a thrill that was!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

RIP Hugh Hefner

Last edited:
That is how I experienced my first nude woman, finding an old copy of my dad's Playboy @ age 13. I still remember her, Crystal Smith, Playmate September 1971, Boy what a thrill that was!

View attachment 533038 View attachment 533039 View attachment 533040 View attachment 533041 View attachment 533042 View attachment 533043 View attachment 533044

RIP Hugh Hefner

The first time I got my hands on one was 1962 - I was 13 then. Today we have explicit images of nude women within easy reach of anyone who takes a notion to do a search on the Internet, but back then EVERYTHING was on paper and digital photography hadn't even been thought of. In a small town where everyone knew everyone else, it was hard to get your hands on a Playboy and embarrassing to buy one - you were some kind of pervert if you wanted to look at pictures like that, even as tame as they were by today's standards.

That was amazing, opening that centerfold and staring wide-eyed in awe at what I'd only imagined before, that smiling woman unashamedly displaying her nude body for anyone to see. She gave me my first sex education, showed me what a woman looked like underneath those clothes.

A year later, when I actually managed to get a girl naked in the back seat of my parents' car, I at least had some idea what to do and she seemed to appreciate it greatly. Thank you Hugh Hefner and rest in peace!

The first time I got my hands on one was 1962 - I was 13 then. Today we have explicit images of nude women within easy reach of anyone who takes a notion to do a search on the Internet, but back then EVERYTHING was on paper and digital photography hadn't even been thought of. In a small town where everyone knew everyone else, it was hard to get your hands on a Playboy and embarrassing to buy one - you were some kind of pervert if you wanted to look at pictures like that, even as tame as they were by today's standards.

That was amazing, opening that centerfold and staring wide-eyed in awe at what I'd only imagined before, that smiling woman unashamedly displaying her nude body for anyone to see. She gave me my first sex education, showed me what a woman looked like underneath those clothes.

A year later, when I actually managed to get a girl naked in the back seat of my parents' car, I at least had some idea what to do and she seemed to appreciate it greatly. Thank you Hugh Hefner and rest in peace!
Great story jedakk! That is exactly how I first saw a nude woman, as a 13 year old boy with raging hormones:very_hot:

Ditto nude pictures.

Ditto back seat of car (Ford Anglia)v0_large.jpg

The genius of Playboy was that Hefner took nude photographs and sexually related material out of the sleaze zone where it had been by packaging it with quality articles and stories. He combined a traditional "girlie" magazine, with upgraded photography with Esquire. Hefner had been a copywriter for Esquire but quit after they denied him a $5 raise.

But, Hefner was more than just a publisher of nude pictures. He was an advocate of civil rights, gay rights and women's rights (yeah, you read right) and a vigorous defender of the first amendment.

Some people are the product of the times, others shape the times they live in.

hefner.jpg hefner2.jpg
Ditto nude pictures.

Ditto back seat of car (Ford Anglia)View attachment 533083
How did you get two people in the back of an Anglia?

I never had backseat sex. Maybe I missed out on something.

How did you get two people in the back of an Anglia?

I never had backseat sex. Maybe I missed out on something.[/QUOTE]

It was easier in a '66 Mustang coupe and better in a '91 Honda CRX that had no back seat!!!

Back
Top Bottom