Passings...

Go to CruxDreams.com
as TC posted elsewhere...
001-gif.378880

Rest in peace...

Gordie Howe
1928 - 2016
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-sport-nhl-howe-idUSKCN0YW1IF
I'm not the biggest hockey fan, I did grow in Florida, after all. Other than the Olympics, I don't think I ever watched a game before Tampa got a franchise. But, I had certainly heard of Gordie Howe. And, you have to respect a man who played his first professional game in 1946 and retired in 1980.
Amen to that and a man that played professionally with his son while still being relevant is just amazing. Imagine doing your whole career on less than a couple square inches of steel blades.

Rudi Altig (1937 - 2016)

Former German racing cyclist. Won the Vuelta (1962), the Green Jersey in the Tour (1962) and the world championship on the road (1966), besides many other victories. In track racing, he won 23 Six-day races in his career and was one of the few who got world champion both on road and track (1960 and 1961).

That's ridiculous. :mad::(
So much carnage. So sad. Cowards.

Well, I would say inadequates more than cowards. Daesh seems to attract and inspire people who have no other way to make an impact on the world than to harm innocent people. People like this one, and Man Haron Monis in Sydney are looking for a way to prove to themselves and to others that they matter. Sadly in their eyes Islamic extremism offers them an "honourable" way to do this.

Back
Top Bottom