Passings...

Go to CruxDreams.com
How did you get two people in the back of an Anglia?

I never had backseat sex. Maybe I missed out on something.

It was easier in a '66 Mustang coupe and better in a '91 Honda CRX that had no back seat!!![/QUOTE]

From the time I was 14 till I was 17 I had sex with a half-dozen girls, all in a back seat or on a sofa. There was one time with her on the seat of my pickup and me standing on the running board. :-D Determined people will find a way!

Those are 5th generation Fiestas. I had a 1st generation model in the 80s. I could have had sex in it (awkwardly) if I let the rear seats down and used the whole bed area.
fiesta.jpg
My brother had one of the best backseat sex cars: a 1973 Mercury Monterey station wagon. Not only could the backseat fit four adults, if you let the seats down you could fit an entire king size bed - box springs, mattress, frame, the works - in the rear. I know because we used it every time one of us moved. Hell, you could have a four-way in the back of that thing.
monterey.jpg
I never had intercourse while driving but try driving when getting oral sex:confused::doh::devil:
Talk about distracted driving.:eek:

I thought we might be getting disrespectful talking about car-sex after memorializing Hugh Hefner....
But, then I thought: Hef would have approved.

Those are 5th generation Fiestas. I had a 1st generation model in the 80s. I could have had sex in it (awkwardly) if I let the rear seats down and used the whole bed area.
View attachment 533334
My brother had one of the best backseat sex cars: a 1973 Mercury Monterey station wagon. Not only could the backseat fit four adults, if you let the seats down you could fit an entire king size bed - box springs, mattress, frame, the works - in the rear. I know because we used it every time one of us moved. Hell, you could have a four-way in the back of that thing.
View attachment 533335

Talk about distracted driving.:eek:

I thought we might be getting disrespectful talking about car-sex after memorializing Hugh Hefner....
But, then I thought: Hef would have approved.
My wife and I did it in a '92 Honda CRX at Turn One of the old Gateway International Raceway on our lunch hour. She and I both wore suits (hers with a suit) as an Indy Car team turned laps on the rented tack beneath us. The car they were testing had all sorts of telemetry wired in... What they might have learned if we were wired!!!

I happened to hear an anecdote today about a Scot - I forget his name -
who migrated to Canada where he was a journalist and scourge of politicians -
when one of them pointed out he wasn't a Canadian by birth
he replied, 'I'm a Canadian by choice - not like you, conceived on the back seat of a Buick!' :p

Tom Petty, songwriter/musician, had a massive heart attack yesterday and died today (10-2-2017). He was 66.
So sad, I feel bad even giving a "like". I loved Tom Petty's music. I have virtually all of his records, and have followed him since his debut album. His music played in the background of my youth. I literally wore out several copies of 'Damn The Torpedoes". The song "Refugee" was a favorite, for personal reasons. My first love was a girl named Marlina, and this song was her favorite song, I must have heard this song a hundred times, and it never gets old. Marlina, and I went our separate ways, but this album always brings me back to that magic time in my youth. To this day, every time I hear "Refugee" I think of beautiful Marlina, and that great summer. Tonight I will blast "Damn The Torpedoes" , raise my glass of Maker's Mark, and toast Tom Petty, and Marlina wherever she may be.

Tom Petty may have meant a bit more to me as he was born and raised just up the road in Gainesville. I first saw him opening for Patti Smith at the Curtis Hixon Convention Center - the worst concert venue in Florida, if not the entire Southeast - here in Tampa in 1978. Very basic, just him and The Heartbreakers playing awesome rock
I next saw him in1986, headlining at the old Tampa Stadium on the Southern Accents tour. Bigger crowd, big screens, back-up singers and still awesome rock.
He remained true to himself. He was what had always through all the years; a soft spoken, mild mannered guy who loved rock & roll.

Tom Petty may have meant a bit more to me as he was born and raised just up the road in Gainesville. I first saw him opening for Patti Smith at the Curtis Hixon Convention Center - the worst concert venue in Florida, if not the entire Southeast - here in Tampa in 1978. Very basic, just him and The Heartbreakers playing awesome rock
I next saw him in1986, headlining at the old Tampa Stadium on the Southern Accents tour. Bigger crowd, big screens, back-up singers and still awesome rock.
He remained true to himself. He was what had always through all the years; a soft spoken, mild mannered guy who loved rock & roll.
After talking to my brother, I was reminded - hey, it's been over thirty years and I did a lot of drugs back then - that the second time I saw Petty was in 1985 at the USF Sundome. The opening act was Roger McGuinn, formerly of The Byrds, a big influence on Petty. Petty caught a plane that night to fly to Philadelphia and participate in Live Aid. He came back to Tampa on the second leg of the Southern Accents tour and played the stadium.

Richard ('Dick') Gordon (1929 - 2017). Former US astronaut.
Gordon belonged to the third NASA astronaut group. He flew Gemini 11 in september 1966, together with Pete Conrad.
In november 1969, Gordon was Command Module Pilot (CMP) of Apollo 12, the second manned mission to the Moon. The other crew members were Pete Conrad and Al Bean. As CMP, Gordon did not land on the Moon. He was planned to do so on Apollo 18, but that flight was cancelled due to budget cuts.

John Hillerman, an actor with stage, film and TV credits going back to the early 1960s, but best known for playing Higgins on Magnum, P.I. from 1980 - 80, died yesterday (Nov 9) at the age of 84.
Although he was born and raised in Texas, Hillerman played the proper English gentleman so convincingly on Magnum that a British peer referred to him in a fan letter as "a credit to the Empire."

Back
Top Bottom