Passings...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Today, September 3rd,is a VERY significant date in History
80 years ago,(1939) World War Two started.
Millions perished as a result and millions more suffered,on all sides that fought,for their own beliefs. Lest we forget.
Rest In Peace
And a special remembrance to the Polish and Czech armed forces. The war and the peace turned out badly for them, but they didn't just roll over. Thanks to the Czechs, Heydrich didn't survive the war. Both fought in the RAF, and the Poles supplied an armored division in France in 1944, and airborne troops in the "Market Garden" operation, botched by the high command. The Poles also did the early work on breaking the Enigma code, and in Turing's hands that won the Battle of the Atlantic (as Churchill said, "the only thing that really frightened me during the war").

Today, September 3rd,is a VERY significant date in History
80 years ago,(1939) World War Two started.
Millions perished as a result and millions more suffered,on all sides that fought,for their own beliefs. Lest we forget.
Rest In Peace
Jews are always seen as victims in World War II. But, there were lots of resistance groups, notably the Bielski partisans. Emigre scientists largely built the atomic bomb. Hitler underestimated a lot of people.

Attachments

• 970C5DA0-2581-4BB7-A6B6-574A18E3BC78.jpeg
    970C5DA0-2581-4BB7-A6B6-574A18E3BC78.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 34
Does she appear in Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies?
She does now.
I remember her in a whole bunch of TV shows in the 70s. I loved her overbite and smokey voice.

Back
Top Bottom