Passion Play

Go to CruxDreams.com
Welcome aboard, Cruxfinder. I've been enjoying some of the videos on your YouTube playlist, though all the while cursing the people who haven't realized that a loincloth and a kilt are two very different things. When one sees a handsome young thief going to the cross covered from the navel to the knees, one wants to weep.

Also checked out your Tumblr site. Have you (or has anyone else here) found a good alternative to Tumblr, now that they've barred adult content?

My playlist is dedicated mostly for Passion play, but, male crucifixions are too hot and too exciting that there are different type of crucifixion, for example, couple of naked crucifixion and tutorial to build your cross and robe or loincloth.
I would to add more videos of naked crucifixion but YouTube delete this videos (two years ago YouTube delete my account for a BDSM playlist).

I have a tumblr account because was a good site for share content of crucifixion, but now that Tumblr delete adult content don't know where share all my pictures. Someone have an idea?

My playlist is dedicated mostly for Passion play, but, male crucifixions are too hot and too exciting that there are different type of crucifixion, for example, couple of naked crucifixion and tutorial to build your cross and robe or loincloth.
I would to add more videos of naked crucifixion but YouTube delete this videos (two years ago YouTube delete my account for a BDSM playlist).

I have a tumblr account because was a good site for share content of crucifixion, but now that Tumblr delete adult content don't know where share all my pictures. Someone have an idea?

In blogspot you could enter, hey do you have religious viacrucis with women?

They said that there’s more to come. It’s still in production. So keep your peeled

Thanks, Andrew! Looking forward to more.

Not sure what you meant, though, by "keep your peeled"-- Some possibilities:
1) I usually compost banana, apple, onion, and other fruit & veggie peels (though I don't do that with citrus--it doesn't compost well. Something about the acid content.). But perhaps, on your suggestion, I will keep the peels from my food. Not sure how to store them, though. May have to go to Walmart and buy a cheap storage system.
2) On the other hand, you may have meant "keep your(self) peeled," either referring to nudism or the use of exfoliants. I've never done either, but maybe I'll try both, again, on your suggestion.
3) I know this is a stretch, but perhaps you meant I should "peel out," or quickly and suddenly leave. If that's the case, I shall. Now.
:motorino:

Thanks, Andrew! Looking forward to more.

Not sure what you meant, though, by "keep your peeled"-- Some possibilities:
1) I usually compost banana, apple, onion, and other fruit & veggie peels (though I don't do that with citrus--it doesn't compost well. Something about the acid content.). But perhaps, on your suggestion, I will keep the peels from my food. Not sure how to store them, though. May have to go to Walmart and buy a cheap storage system.
2) On the other hand, you may have meant "keep your(self) peeled," either referring to nudism or the use of exfoliants. I've never done either, but maybe I'll try both, again, on your suggestion.
3) I know this is a stretch, but perhaps you meant I should "peel out," or quickly and suddenly leave. If that's the case, I shall. Now.
:motorino:
I meant to say eyes lol. I guess it didn’t pick up my emoji

Back
Top Bottom