Go to CruxDreams.com
Its not about "naked men", its about "naked men on the cross" - and the "passion play" may show (almost) naked men on the cross in a traditional, religion-inspired event.
If the man on the cross may please your eye or not, is a matter of your personal "taste", of course. Same for the question, if you generally prefer a female or male victim on the cross. I know, this forum is basically about "crucified women", but it seems to offer a place for the "minority", too. I hope it stays this way.

Agreed, Tygorn. I follow the male threads too., but male nudity does not appeal to me as such. I notice many members are attracted by the erotic of a male nude on the cross, not me. But of course, I do not discus tastes or preferences of other members (for me the ‘excitement’ in male crucifixion is the fantasy of living it, not some kind of erotic by looking at it.). Crucifixion is however more than the excitement of seeing sexy naked young women dancing on a cross. Male crucifixion is part of it, and should, to my opinion have its place on CF. Not only of attractive, muscled males but also natural males of all ages, as it should, be the case with natural women of all kinds and ages (‘18 to 81’). The picture posted by Josedimas fits in this view. Although staged and romanticized, the raw nudity is most likely reminiscent to the raw reality of historical crucifixion.

Women crucified are my endlessness pleasure, I would stay before them as close as possible to feel their pain, to see their shaking skin and to smell their sweat.
That is my preference since 2009.

Male crucifixion is with a certain timidity, I do not want to possess another nature and yet secretly watch to their bodies; that gives me a warning not to err. When a man presents his whole corpus I require that he does not have an erection, that is false information from the photo-artist.

My favorite stays young, blond & svelte women. Like a Messalinecreation. With such a body they survive for 2½ day! And I stay till the end.

Finally I respect the courage from the first writer to give all.

Where?
(Incidentally, it's not April 30th 2018 yet - at least, not where I am! :D )

Where?
(Incidentally, it's not April 30th 2018 yet - at least, not where I am! :D )
You are right, sorry. I meant March 30th 2018. But, how to edit the error?
Where? Somewhere in Spain. Let me to keep the privacy of the people who have participated.

Last edited:
Executed by Crucifixion

View attachment 900412
Three poor guys executed by crucifixion. I'm the one on the left, playing as Dimas, the repentant thief. I believe that it was the 8th time since I was put on a cross in the role of Dimas. In 3 ocassions all three condemned had been crucified in balls. Now we return to wear loinclothes, but 1 hour before execution we are scourged with leather belts, 25 real lashes exactly.

Agreed, Tygorn. I follow the male threads too., but male nudity does not appeal to me as such. I notice many members are attracted by the erotic of a male nude on the cross, not me. But of course, I do not discus tastes or preferences of other members (for me the ‘excitement’ in male crucifixion is the fantasy of living it, not some kind of erotic by looking at it.). Crucifixion is however more than the excitement of seeing sexy naked young women dancing on a cross. Male crucifixion is part of it, and should, to my opinion have its place on CF. Not only of attractive, muscled males but also natural males of all ages, as it should, be the case with natural women of all kinds and ages (‘18 to 81’). The picture posted by Josedimas fits in this view. Although staged and romanticized, the raw nudity is most likely reminiscent to the raw reality of historical crucifixion.
You got it Loxuru. A crucifixion is more than naked women on the cross. Back in the days of the Empire, it was not a big thing to end up crucified. With or without a reason. Crucifixion was an everyday event. Women, men were executed naked under horryfying circumstances for hundreds of years. Today it's a brave attempt to try to show a crucifixion in a realistic way, that can still lead to a lot of trouble for the actors and the director.

@Josedimas: Maybe next time you should try to add a female thief to your passion play, to get closer to the real thing........:cool:

Passion Play 2017

Crucifixion scene taken from a recent Passion Play performed on April 14th 2017. The three crucified acted in total nudity after two years of doing it in loincloth. All of them were previously lightly scourged. 25 lashes applied with leather belt.
I prefer you all naked. I love to see your sexy cocks!

Don't think that we are so brave. To be crucified is very erotic, and the sexual excitement you feel is greater that the shame, mocking and disregard you could suffer. If exists a sexual attraction with any of your crucifixion mates, you are close to an orgasm.
You are all so sexy nailed up with your cocks showing to the crowd.

Yes, there were attendants that on seeing us completely nude on the crosses, protested shouting and abandoning the stage. Even some members of my family believe that it is obscene. But others rewarded our effort with aplauses and warm words. In fact this is the way how the executions by crucifixion took place. We performed the Passion in balls between 2012-15 with the exception of a year because of the rain.
Considering the year that is interesting. I see a general trend against nudity in our society and funny enough it comes from an unbiblical side, just think about another reliigion who forces the females to be fully dressed, always (no I do not speak about the corona religion). Would have been a protest also in 1970, when there was a nude crucifixion display? How about the future? A complete passion play would include the flogging, the rape of the roman soldiers, the nudity, probably penetrations with the cornu, ejculations and the nailing. Will it ever be possible to display that (should be in a time, where everyone can download anything in his iPHONE, but it isn't). Horribly enough, the nailing could be displayed without problems, showing how inhuman we are.

And naturally we have to acknowledge Josedimas, for his kind of performance.

20201125_220815.jpgbeing questioned by Pilate
Oredered to be flogged 20201126_222326.jpgnow being flogged 48 lashes 20201125_221116.jpgafter the f loggings dressed up and ready for Pilate

Er, is there some theological basis for this? :p
We didn't get to learn about it in confirmation class :D
I guess there are many different opinions about it and it is dangerous, even here, to harshly go into details. But one could dress Jesus fully in a kingly robe, since this "mocking" was mentioned in the bible, and dress the 2 thieves in whatever fashion.

Back
Top Bottom