passionofagoddess.com

Go to CruxDreams.com
at long last (2 weeks after subscription) i am a member of this site. all i can say: disappointing. simply disappointing. only low quality pics. the manipulation of crucifixion is obviously. the photographer didn't bother to hide the manips. and finally you are not allowed to download the clips for own use.
for my opinion there will be no miss if this site closes.

Thanks for this useful information ! It is very important to know that before sending any subscription.

Another question : Is the new billing system of cruxdreams.com available or not ? According to Makar, there was a lot of problems with the billing companies for ethical reasons.

Not familiar with the ethical problems, but CCBill is up and running on Cruxdreams.com. The one remaining "issue" that some people have is that it won't take Visa.

visa?

i subscribed with visa. my visa-account was charged already the day after, but the subscription took ages...
granted my personal opinion about this site is harsh, but now i was thrown off. so i payed for a 1-day-membership.
is this fair???

POAG

i really have to say that i am a fan of POAG. OF course its not perfect that i cant download the movies. But mostly you dont see the cruxifixation only the "result". And they have beautiful models.

I signed up to POAG without incident a few months ago.. I'm guessing from what I've read in this thread (I only signed up for a month on POAG) they no longer let you download the videos, or maybe they never did and I just got lucky? Because I had no trouble in downloading them. In fact the only fault (granted its a big one) I had with the site was there wasn't much content and updates were few and far between so I let my sub expire.

i think the videos with the first model are able to download. the newer ones not. am i right?

It depends which update you are referring to as being the newer ones. I downloaded the first and second photosets/videos (the first being the blonde woman the second being the brunette with the roman soldiers crucifying her) but my membership expired quite a while before this new (3rd?) latest update was put up so I can't comment on that.

Back
Top Bottom