Nailing

Go to CruxDreams.com
now imagine what it means to hang for hours and even days I think that means to get crazy!

I think the longest that somebody survived on a cross was eight nor nine days. The first time I was hanging on a buddy's Roman cross (made from railroad ties), the leather straps securing my wrists and ankles started to s t r e t c h from my body weight. I was losing the ability to push up to relieve the chest tightness and the cramping in my neck, shoulders, upper and lower back, and arms. At that point, my full body weight was stretching me vertically as if I were on a rack in that I had no "mechanical" ability to push up, not necessarily because I was fatigued. My knees were no longer bent, but were almost "locked". My feet wre about two feet above the floor, so there was no way that even attempting to stand on my tiptoes would help.

My personal best of thirty minutes is certainly eclipsed by longer hours/days of some heartier souls . . . .

Last edited:
Did you choose to have your feet tied or could you have had them nailed?

I know of a few guys who were tied fast at the ankles and wrists with small nails driven through the "webbing" betweenthe fingers and toes to add to the misery. It's amazing just how one must decide which torment should be dealt with first when hanging there helplessly. Those thighs really do get an amazing workout when trying to breathe deeply and to relieve the neck/shoulder/arm/upper-back strain/cramping.

I've also had sterile hypodermic needles slid through the nipples and across the navel, then having everything "tied" together so that any changes in my posture would "tug" on my anatomy. More details are available if you want them . . . .

Please, no discussion of use of nails in real-life cruxplay.
as it says in Terms and Rules:

'We do not allow images or videos which portray real life crux-play using nails, or any content that encourages or assists such activity, which is likely to cause serious, permanent injury or even death, and which could lead to criminal charges.'

nails forbidden. the crux game can go on for 45min with soft ropes and something to stand on. no one gets hurt and the crucified can mix stress and pleasure. I have been told to use the vibrator too. crux is a fetish game. the cross does not need to be 90 degrees to the floor either.

My cross was in one piece and I was nailed in my hands...when my cross was lifted and my weight shifted it hurt a lot.

I can imagine, with nailed hands even light movements cause severe pain. If the feet are still free you will actively move by trying to take your weight with your legs. Writhing causes extreme pain, too, but a nailed person cannot prevent from squirming and will cause much more pain and further writhing in pain, and so on... Could you stop this augmentation of pain?

I can imagine, with nailed hands even light movements cause severe pain. If the feet are still free you will actively move by trying to take your weight with your legs. Writhing causes extreme pain, too, but a nailed person cannot prevent from squirming and will cause much more pain and further writhing in pain, and so on... Could you stop this augmentation of pain?
Well my feet were tied so I could not move all that much.

Back
Top Bottom