Nailing

Go to CruxDreams.com
I wonder, which way of nailing feet is more painful to the victim?
Anyone who has suffered a broken bone could tell you. While driving a nail between the bones of someones foot is no doubt quite painful I suspect that having a nail driven through a heal bone would be terrible when compared to the former. Nothing is more painful then a broken bone and when an object such as metal touches living bone the shock alone is..., well been there done that and I say nothing could be worse then the heal bone.
Helmut

Last edited:
I wonder, which way of nailing feet is more painful to the victim?
Don't know if this makes sense, but it seems to me that the first pic (nail through heel bones) would be more painful. In the second pic the victim's feet are flat against solid wood, so as she pushes up her weight is supported, somewhat, by the upright. In the first pic her feet are unsupported at all by the cross -- rather, just the nails -- so as she pushes up her body weight pushes against the metal shaft through her heels. Horrifying!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: I think the woman in the second pic would last longer -- all other things being equal.....

Don't know if this makes sense, but it seems to me that the first pic (nail through heel bones) would be more painful. In the second pic the victim's feet are flat against solid wood, so as she pushes up her weight is supported, somewhat, by the upright. In the first pic her feet are unsupported at all by the cross -- rather, just the nails -- so as she pushes up her body weight pushes against the metal shaft through her heels. Horrifying!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: I think the woman in the second pic would last longer -- all other things being equal.....
The heel also has a cavity that all the nerves run through to the toes.

Even without the nails your balance is non-----------

The heel also has a cavity that all the nerves run through to the toes.

Even without the nails your balance is non-----------

I agree with Siss and the others who have commented on this.....place my vote under the nailed heels column.

I think any variation of these would be unbelievably painful. From an aesthetic standpoint, I prefer the look of the third option - that of one foot nailed over the top of the other (that position emphasises the shape of the legs)

Whichever method is used, it's going to be really painful though.

Agreed, in the pics shown, the second offers more support, painful though it is.
I have always been fascinated by the method in the first pic, the nails through the heels, and have used it in several manips. It must be excruciatingly painful, though, and make the whole experience much more difficult, much more an ordeal, trying to raise your weight on the torn flesh, sinew and bone supported by nothing more than a horizontal nail

Having shattered (not broken, shattered) a heel before I can attest to that! My foot is mostly titanium now and I was off work for 2 1/2 months, then in a wheelchair for the next.... The pain was unbelievable, and still hurts to this day.
Hmm, because the nail would still bend. Friends, Marcie4You is no more nail candidate. Ropes do it.

Having shattered (not broken, shattered) a heel before I can attest to that! My foot is mostly titanium now and I was off work for 2 1/2 months, then in a wheelchair for the next.... The pain was unbelievable, and still hurts to this day.
And there you have it...
H
PS. I like your comment and not the fact that you have suffered.

Anyone who has suffered a broken bone could tell you. While driving a nail between the bones of someones foot is no doubt quite painful I suspect that having a nail driven through a heal bone would be terrible when compared to the former. Nothing is more painful them a broken bone and when an object such as metal touches living bone the shock alone is..., well been there done that and I say nothing could be worse then the heal bone.
Helmut
Yes. Because that Romans drive nails from ankles and heels to make unbearable pain of the condemned. Condemned scream and others find out whats happend if they tray to be rebel.

Gosh, I'm sorry Connie :(
Don't be sorry...JL was the one who payed me to be crucified,he fully confessed to me that he was a real pervert and had a lust for young girls.I was only 17 when he came to me with his offer. JL and I were not close so when I heard that he died it did not bother me at all.

Back
Top Bottom