Photos For Cross-manipulation

Go to CruxDreams.com

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Gosh, yes. I gather her main following were whipping fans. Word was she became physically ill around 2004 and pretty much disappeared. But her clips may still be found around.

https://xhamster.com/videos/amber-boddy-whipping-206564
Yes, she became ill, and I believe she and her husband lost money in the GFC as well, possibly even their house.
She had a great cross set up outside her house, beautiful and decorative and very well used for some classic poses.

a26.jpg a25.jpg a22.jpg a14.jpg a13.jpg a10.jpg a05.jpg a.02.jpg

She made a name for herself in the old Crux group by claiming to have invented or to own the poses shown a couple of posts ago.
71CEB9CE-85BB-43CB-B07E-7792215CF249.jpeg

Who said something about ribs?
14-April%26Amber.jpg

I have no idea if the device bondage GIF and screenshots below are suitable for photomanipulation. But she puts in mind the Amber pics that’ve been zapping my libido since 2002.
That gif is great! The sort of movement I can easily imagine on the cross, the effort of breathing

Last edited:
I wish I was executed in public!! The pleasure of a crowd watching u scream and squirm naked while being nailed to a cross is so erotic!!

Attachments

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
I wish I was executed in public!! The pleasure of a crowd watching u scream and squirm naked while being nailed to a cross is so erotic!!
Are you doing these yourself Max? It's always good to see people having a go, particularly with their own photos. It's an amazing feeling to crucify yourself in manips like this, isn't it.
In this set I particularly like #5, with the watching women. One thing though, when you added the erection you didn't remove the flaccid penis, so you have two!
Fixed it up for you
PH48FC473C-F83B-4B66-9D84-A1972F2F8D7C.jpg

I had a play with some of your earlier pics a while ago, and came up with this, adding you to a painting I've used before, but I wasn't 100% happy with it. I prefer some of the poses in your new manips.

phmax.jpg

Last edited:
Are you doing these yourself Max? It's always good to see people having a go, particularly with their own photos. It's an amazing feeling to crucify yourself in manips like this, isn't it.
In this set I particularly like #5, with the watching women. One thing though, when you added the erection you didn't remove the flaccid penis, so you have two!
Fixed it up for you
View attachment 660625

I had a play with some of your earlier pics a while ago, and came up with this, adding you to a painting I've used before, but I wasn't 100% happy with it. I prefer some of the poses in your new manips.

View attachment 660618
U can go ahead and use my poses

Baracus

Rectidolor
Just seen this picture on t' interwebnet...
I dare you..... ;) ;)
To me that would be utter blasphemy,heresy of the highest order....
(being a Dr Who fan...!!)
FB_IMG_1549103557213.jpg

Top Bottom