(pichard) Some Girls, Some Nuns And Other Things

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think this might be where THT took Eulalia in his story (Eulalia's Ordeal With The IMF)
Yeah, it all looks painfully familiar, thanks for these great posts Bozzly!​
But I notice THT's Sister Persecutor is called Sister Eulalie in this story - THT's given me the right role -​
victim, not persecutor!​

Yeah, it all looks painfully familiar, thanks for these great posts Bozzly!​
But I notice THT's Sister Persecutor is called Sister Eulalie in this story - THT's given me the right role -​
victim, not persecutor!​

Yes the name thing is a bit odd but you'll have to take that up with Pichard

I always found Pichard deliciously vicious I just never liked his drawing style.

His mind is devious but like with all art beauty is in th emind of the beholder.

kisses

willowfall

I always found Pichard deliciously vicious I just never liked his drawing style.
Same here, but that's the nice thing about drawings: Our imagination is triggered but is much freer to "wander" than with photos...

Y'know what i've been after that chap's work for YEARS,is there ANY way,to purchase some of his etchings ??
(i used to have photo-copies,of selected pages,from a now lost,friend,until my ex-wife destroyed them all.....!!:( )
Please help,this tortured soul,anyone ?!
BTW cannot access the Pichard website for some weird reason.....:( :mad:
Cheers B.
Good work,so far......

Y'know what i've been after that chap's work for YEARS,is there ANY way,to purchase some of his etchings ??
(i used to have photo-copies,of selected pages,from a now lost,friend,until my ex-wife destroyed them all.....!!:( )
Please help,this tortured soul,anyone ?!
BTW cannot access the Pichard website for some weird reason.....:( :mad:
Cheers B.
Good work,so far......
You still can buy his books, I probably have them all...
It may take a bit of research however, but you find them.

As you can probably tell I have the book Marie Gabrielle, I like Pichards work and just wanted to share it with those that may not be familliar with it
as Fantasmo said it's pretty widely available, I'll post what I can find here for ease of viewing and now with no farther ado
some other things.

Back
Top Bottom