Pictures By Scarecrow 1428

Go to CruxDreams.com
A small advance in my models.
The "Barbie" film had all the different versions of Barbie (and Ken), including Sugar Daddy Ken and Growing-Up Skipper (who has inflatable breasts!), seriously these are all real versions of Barbie. They even had Weird Barbie, who has been scrawled on in permanent marker and given a bad haircut. :eaea: :asz:

Unfortunately they missed out Crux Barbie. Maybe she will be in the inevitable sequel. :liebe26: :tits:

The "Barbie" film had all the different versions of Barbie (and Ken), including Sugar Daddy Ken and Growing-Up Skipper (who has inflatable breasts!), seriously these are all real versions of Barbie. They even had Weird Barbie, who has been scrawled on in permanent marker and given a bad haircut. :eaea: :asz:

Unfortunately they missed out Crux Barbie. Maybe she will be in the inevitable sequel. :liebe26: :tits:
barbiecrux.jpg

The Female Christ
Presenting her disciples and mother, and the Daughter of God.

Attachments

• The Female Christ Project 01.jpg
    The Female Christ Project 01.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 163
  • The Female Christ Project 02.jpg
    The Female Christ Project 02.jpg
    972.9 KB · Views: 108
  • The Female Christ Project 03.jpg
    The Female Christ Project 03.jpg
    962.8 KB · Views: 110
  • The Female Christ Project 04.jpg
    The Female Christ Project 04.jpg
    975.7 KB · Views: 113
  • The Female Christ Project 05.jpg
    The Female Christ Project 05.jpg
    838.2 KB · Views: 163
I present to you Jessica, the queen of the Jews. He decided to model a new doll adding that she was given semen to drink to endure the pain and torture of crucifixion. I just need to add the wounds from the whips and any details I want to add.
Opinions?
I'll see you until Saturday.

Attachments

• Jessica Queen of The Jews 03.jpg
    Jessica Queen of The Jews 03.jpg
    919 KB · Views: 56
  • Jessica Queen of The Jews 02.jpg
    Jessica Queen of The Jews 02.jpg
    925 KB · Views: 62
  • Jessica Queen of The Jews 01.jpg
    Jessica Queen of The Jews 01.jpg
    828.8 KB · Views: 85
This video is in spanish, but it presents several theories about Jesus and one of those is that he was not a man but it was a woman. What do you think?
I share the link:
Sounds like another puerile (but entirely expected) dose of current-year woke garbage to me :(

This is exactly what we've come to expect from the media these days - the constant attempt at undermining society by the systematic deconstruction of history and culture.

THAT is I guess the best definition of "woke" these days

Bloody nonsense and while the media love to fawn over this stuff, 99% of the general population (those that are actually paying attention to it anyway) are most definitely NOT on board with all this crap

Back
Top Bottom