Pictures Of Dead Crucified Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com
My thought exactly, Mr, Tree. Led me to dust off a long disused memory.

At one point in my marginally misspent youth I used to hang with my roommate's film studies friends, and fondly recall an all-night bull session after a viewing of Fellini Satyricon. I'll spare you guys descriptions of the film's imagery and structure, and direct your attention to the clip below.

The scene depicts the suicide of Petronius' fictional emperor, followed by the assassination of one of his generals. Then there's a "regime change" montage, which around the 3:04 mark briefly shows a row of crucified bodies, with largish carrion birds chowing down on their faces.

Let's just say Fellini's artistic vision doesn't mesh very well with mine.

For some reason I am not able to see clips attached (on all threads). Looking into a virus...

These should have sprung unbidden to mind when I first noticed this thread. Damian's savage parody of a milquetoast 19th century painting of a dead Christian martyr. Call these depictions of Roman crucifixion "Sanitized" and "Unsanitized."

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.4 KB · Views: 707
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 722
From the epilogue of Quoom's Fall of the Barbarian Queen. The Romans have left her hanging, as it were, and the Queen's sister finds her body. She vows vengeance, in what apparently was a segue the into another tale ending with a comely naked barbarian dancing on a cross.

He never got around to it. But as cursory glance here

http://www.quoom.com/0What's New.htm

shows he's been a busy man. And has had time for the occasional crux.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 1,012
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 938
A third Jastrow render done at the time he did the two posted here on 9/4.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 1,026
No doubt she is dead. The attitude over her head, the color of her skin! With the background, it is very dark picture!

I gather that was Jastrow's intent. ;-)

After more than a decade I still find WelshWebb's Venus Crucified series to be one of the hottest outdoor crux shoots ever. The third pic looks consummatum est enough to my eye.

WW and Venus managed the look of a run-of-the-mill crucifixion that any passerby might see by a Roman road circa 1 CE, and precisely targets my kink.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 987
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 938
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    259.4 KB · Views: 970
After more than a decade I still find WelshWebb's Venus Crucified series to be one of the hottest outdoor crux shoots ever. The third pic looks consummatum est enough to my eye.

WW and Venus managed the look of a run-of-the-mill crucifixion that any passerby might see by a Roman road circa 1 CE, and precisely targets my kink.
I deeply agree with you. I wonder if there was a video of this.

By the way, do you or someone here know if the complete series of Venus is online? I have 20 pictures of it.

Sorry, I don't know of any online location. But I've been googling variations on "crucified naked women" a lot lately. If I find her I'll let you and others know.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 901
Or as we used to say 40 years ago at Texas A&M University, that whole story is a rectal extraction, i.e. pulled it out of my ass. :)

Jedakk, incoming PM.

This one's dead. It says so right there in Noble Vulchur's narration. But to my eye she doesn't look quite limp enough.

Which is pretty damn petty nitpicking, considering it's 2017 and NV IS STILL DOING CRUX!!!

*ahem*

Thanks, NV.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 922
Back
Top Bottom