Pictures Of Dead Crucified Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com
I realize this Jane pic is a debatable choice. Has she given up the ghost, or is this a freeze-frame which captures her in agonized mid-writhe?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 789
A cropped version of a Jastrow render posted earlier, focusing on the poignant image of an innocent girl whose unjust, ghastly ordeal is finally done.

That, and on an amazing ass that drives me wild.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 848
This crop from a much larger Damian manip, and the Krista forest bondage pic on which it's based, arguably qualify for this thread.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 851
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 806
That was one of the first Damian pics I ran across after I joined the Crux Yahoo Group back about 1999-2000. His ability to seamlessly combine images like that still impresses me.

And triggers nostalgia attacks in me. Intense ones, but in a nice way.

Here's a drawing by an artist whose handle I know, doggone it, but have completely spaced. Mea maxima culpa.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 827
The first one is a Damian manip that is a reasonable entry for this thread.

The subjects of the drawing, of course, need no introduction, and are clearly dead. But Xena and Gabrielle did inspire much bellyaching over the fact that they got crucufied, what, thee times, but not only never stayed dead but never got naked.

I mean, come on!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 838
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 806
The first one is a Damian manip that is a reasonable entry on this thread.

The subjects of the drawing, of course, need no introduction, and are clearly dead. But Xena and Gabrielle did inspire much bellyaching over the fact that they got crucufied, what, thee times, but not only never stayed dead but never got naked.
Great pics Apostate!
The Damian scene is from Xena 'Ides of March' and the cross is Gabrielle's, but the Makar model is the lovely Sasha (as I'm sure you are aware.)

Damian-Makar-Sasha PS1.jpg

Great pics Apostate!
The Damian scene is from Xena 'Ides of March' and the cross is Gabrielle's, but the Makar model is the lovely Sasha (as I'm sure you are aware.)

View attachment 545737

I'm aware now. Sasha's auburn locks are her trademark, and you can't tell she's a redhead in the manip.

Is this what you mean? I think this is complete, but you probaby have them all.
http://www.crucified-women.net/venus/index.html

Thanks for the reminder, this is such a good series. The stripping, the walk, the nailing, the cross and the aftermath. I would have liked to see more real suspension in the crucifixion itself, she has a nice body and it would have looked even more wonderful. She adopts that crouching-on-a-support style that a few of WW's models did, which detracts a little for me.
Anyone heard from him recently?

I wasn't trying to cause an 'ouch', Apostate! ;)

You caused nothing, Wragg. That "ouch" was self flagellation for a.) posting a link here to Foundation and b.) never getting the hang of posting GIFs.

Said GIF was a fortunate find, though, the first I've seen in which the victim "dies" on the cross.

Back
Top Bottom