Pictures Of Dead Crucified Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Those were done with a commercial product:Genesis 3 Female(s) Wet Body Iray
Only for Daz Studio :-(
But can probably be done with a geometry shell in Poser.
https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-s-wet-body-iray

I have a wet body add-on that goes on top of any V4 texture, but it won't coexist with sub-surface scattering, which gives a nice translucent effect to the skin. I think what I'll have to do is combine the sweat with the texture, bump, specular, etc. maps in Photoshop first, then let Poser apply the sub-surface scattering to that.

By all appearances and the artist's intent, this poor child has unambiguously died. From Jastrow, completed today.

I call her Crurifragium Girl. We see her about an hour after the carnifex's assistants broke her legs.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    602.8 KB · Views: 1,138
By all appearances and the artist's intent, this poor child has unambiguously died. From Jastrow, completed today.

I call her Crurifragium Girl. We see her about an hour after the carnifex's assistants broke her legs.

Nice art, but I have never liked that broken leg bit ... is that really what the bones would look like sticking out? I would prefer to suffer and die without the leg breaking.

Nice art, but I have never liked that broken leg bit ... is that really what the bones would look like sticking out? I would prefer to suffer and die without the leg breaking.

Barb, I'm not normally into the broken legs thing either. Might PM you sometime the reason why this one grabbed me.

And full disclosure, neither Jas nor I have ever seen a compound fracture, and it's not on either of our to-do lists. There's probably more blood involved, though.

Barb, I'm not normally into the broken legs thing either. Might PM you sometime the reason why this one grabbed me.

And full disclosure, neither Jas nor I have ever seen a compound fracture, and it's not on either of our to-do lists. There's probably more blood involved, though.

There was blood involved when Joe Theisman, quarterback for the Washington Redskins, an American football team, had his lower leg snapped on national TV back in 1985. There is a Youtube video of it if you want to see - I don't. I saw it live the first time and that was enough that I never forgot it.

And I've seen pictures and simulations of compound fractures for first aid training. A compound fracture is horrific. I had a simple fracture of both bones in my right lower leg myself once, and the pain was terrible, plus the sight of my leg, obviously broken and bent in a way it shouldn't go, was worse. But those, you kind of feel like could be put back together and you'd be good as new in a couple of months.

I've never included the crurifragium in any of my stories or art work, just because I don't find anything erotic about it and don't care to see it or ponder about writing it. Just my feeling about it.

It’s an outstandingly crafted image. Having seen a few clean fractures, I can say that this one is a little exaggerated actually. The tibia/fibula are small bones compared to the larger and more connected femur, and when they shatter, it just makes a lumpy mess. Then again, I doubt subtlety would make the image any better; a clear, undisputed dead girl. Yikes.

Photographer unknown, but these ladies make plausible candidates for the thread.

Attachments

• 402DA675-72BE-4BEA-A2AC-4A481DB13B5D.jpeg
    402DA675-72BE-4BEA-A2AC-4A481DB13B5D.jpeg
    347.5 KB · Views: 777
  • 019A21CE-21CC-43C0-84AD-0E6F757A03FC.jpeg
    019A21CE-21CC-43C0-84AD-0E6F757A03FC.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 771
  • 9E8F991C-C935-493E-8051-D6996D86BA27.jpeg
    9E8F991C-C935-493E-8051-D6996D86BA27.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 765
That would be Eul, Messa, and Barb, right?

It is the policy of this thread to attribute any and all posted images. Any assistance to this end is greatly appreciated.

So Barb. Can you, Messaline or Eulalia tell us who took your pics?

It is the policy of this thread to attribute any and all posted images. Any assistance to this end is greatly appreciated.
The first two are of Rain Degrey, but I do not know who the photographer is. The third is of Oliya by Orchid Studios.

Do you know everything, Bob? :confused: Your knowledge of crux images is little short of encyclopaedic

You noticed that too, Wragg?

That would be cruxclopaedic, wouldn’t it! :p

Barb, "cruxlopaedic" is a narrowly specialized but very worthy coinage. Thanks. ;)

The first two are of Rain Degrey, but I do not know who the photographer is. The third is of Oliya by Orchid Studios.

I'm reliably informed by husband who's into this sort of thing that the stills of Rain Degrey come from a video that can be found on You Tube if you Google "In the Woods Rain DeGrey. He thinks there's a bit in it where she's upside down with her head buried. Also, he thinks he's seen on the net a film of how they filmed her under the waterfall. He' busy looking for it and if he finds it I'll post it here. :idea:

Back
Top Bottom