Pictures Of Dead Crucified Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Temple in service to the Goddess of the Moon
I suppose if the "victim" was being given clean water, so much so that the urine just looked like clear water, then it would be less "Icky" to me, and I could accept it easier. It would really have to be a lot of it at that point I guess? If it were me, I would want to be alive as long as possible, but not be rank with the smell of urine as I bake in the sun, oozing sweat during my ordeal.

Load me up on the clean water then, just don't be underneath me at any time if you don't want to have to change clothes!

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
A pre-Sabina render by Jedakk, a drawing by Noble Vulcher. Both women lost their battle with the cornu and subsequently perished.

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
There are superb photos with dead woman but in reality the head falls left or right.
Thanks for the treasures!
You’re welcome, Fox. But thanks should really go to the artists. And Jastrow agrees with you that the deceased's head falls left or right.

I don’t, but never let that get in the way of an intense crux turn on. :devil:

Attachments

You’re welcome, Fox. But thanks should really go to the artists. And Jastrow agrees with you that the deceased's head falls left or right.

I don’t, but never let that get in the way of an intense crux turn on. :devil:
In addition: I thought that a row crucifixion never makes a mathematical precision of the fixed points for the hands so that the head will fall into de direction of the arm-muscle which possesses the relatively lightest tension.

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
In addition: I thought that a row crucifixion never makes a mathematical precision of the fixed points for the hands so that the head will fall into de direction of the arm-muscle which possesses the relatively lightest tension.
To which I can only reply, ":confused:."

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Attachments

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Davidius (aka Morpho74) has kindly imagined me about to be put out of my misery/ecstasy

crucifixion_of_a_slut_and_a_whore_by_morpho74.jpg

I don't mind being called a SLUT on my titulus - not that I am one,
but it's what I'd expect being crucified -
more humiliating having to say "I... I can't take any more..."
I may be a sub, but I can take quite a lot :devil:
(the WHORE is swabianblondie, I don't think she's on CruxForums,
unless undercover ;) )

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I’ve posted the consummatum est still from Ramon's "Passion of the Christa." Here’s an encore, B&W, color, and enhanced versions.

Attachments

Last edited:

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Jedakk never did do a consummatum est render for "The Serpent's Eye," but these of Sabina fainted, anus impaled on the cornu, hanging totally limp from the nails impaling her wrists, will do rather nicely. :devil:

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
From the finale of the Barbria Moria Adultrix thread. I realize she’s not convincingly limp, but she is visibly giving up the ghost, and so here she is. :rolleyes:

Thanx, and a tip o' the pileus to Phlebas and Barbaria.

Attachments

windar

Teller of Tales
I was having one of those “out of body” experiences.... ;)
I guess there goes my chance for an "in your body" experience tonight...:eek:

You know, the SWAT team and I were going to rescue you, honestly, but they wanted to watch that video of you doing the sting in the barn and by then, well, it was too late. You do understand don't you?

Top Bottom