Attachments

• CE8B2378-4FA0-424D-B87F-BFE60092412E.jpeg
    CE8B2378-4FA0-424D-B87F-BFE60092412E.jpeg
    310.8 KB · Views: 655
  • 3D1C1ED9-3E68-4D95-AA05-024B405A3433.jpeg
    3D1C1ED9-3E68-4D95-AA05-024B405A3433.jpeg
    377 KB · Views: 1,002
A few renders, the first two cropped from recent ones by hornet1ba

the third a whimsical one-off by Crumera, all three incredibly on topic. :eek: :babeando::very_hot:

Attachments

• D651FBC3-2834-49EE-B7A6-B44F196AD7D4.jpeg
    D651FBC3-2834-49EE-B7A6-B44F196AD7D4.jpeg
    381.3 KB · Views: 1,081
  • 1147C161-1DD1-463A-A19B-DB5249BC5426.jpeg
    1147C161-1DD1-463A-A19B-DB5249BC5426.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,113
  • CFBE0014-6AEB-4171-BB5D-E333694E4A8D.jpeg
    CFBE0014-6AEB-4171-BB5D-E333694E4A8D.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 1,096
Two of Andyman’s latest. Begin here.

:eeek: :babeando:

Attachments

• 1B9BF67A-59C0-47F2-A826-5BF1F4BCB8EC.jpeg
    1B9BF67A-59C0-47F2-A826-5BF1F4BCB8EC.jpeg
    551.4 KB · Views: 990
  • 247928FB-19F2-40C2-84A4-DA62A38AE677.jpeg
    247928FB-19F2-40C2-84A4-DA62A38AE677.jpeg
    608.9 KB · Views: 938
Last edited:
I like the pictures of DCBs, but, as always, I prefer video. There are a bunch of them out there, and I'll post a few occasionally. These today are from Alex Bald, available at clips4sale.com

In the first one below, the model strugges and does a convincing job with her death throes.

The second one is not as entertaining, but consider this: Imgur limits me to 60 second videos, or else I would have loaded the entire 1 minute 30 seconds of the model being "dead." That's a long time to hang still on a wall, and she does twitch a bit. I hope she was paid well.

(Remember to actives the sound; it defaults to silent.)

I like the pictures of DCBs, but, as always, I prefer video. There are a bunch of them out there, and I'll post a few occasionally. These today are from Alex Bald, available at clips4sale.com

In the first one below, the model strugges and does a convincing job with her death throes.

The first one is amazing!!... I think some of it could be used to do some retouched pics... maybe adding a spear and some red...

Now, just to be contrary (I'm often accused of that), here are some models whose death-acting leaves much to be desired. My main complaint is that, when you're dead, muscular and skeletal support gets largely compromised by gravity.

I.e., you hang.

These ladies don't hang; they usually straighten one leg and support themselves that way. It reminds me of the US Western frontier practice of propping up the body of an executed (or just killed) criminal in an open pine box ("for display purposes, only").

Anyway, here are three whose acting --up to the point of acting dead-- is very good to excellent. It's a shame they couldn't die well. :ciao:

Now, just to be contrary (I'm often accused of that), here are some models whose death-acting leaves much to be desired. My main complaint is that, when you're dead, muscular and skeletal support gets largely compromised by gravity.

I.e., you hang.

These ladies don't hang; they usually straighten one leg and support themselves that way. It reminds me of the US Western frontier practice of propping up the body of an executed (or just killed) criminal in an open pine box ("for display purposes, only").

Anyway, here are three whose acting --up to the point of acting dead-- is very good to excellent. It's a shame they couldn't die well. :ciao:

To be fair to the girls, it HURTS to hang limp on a cross, especially without a footrest (a proper crucifixion ;)). Most girls who drop down into a full crouch on the cross can’t hold it for very long. The strain on the arms/shoulders and chest and related breathing restrictions are awful. Some girls never even try to hang low.

As much as I would love a realistic death sequence, I’m grateful for the ladies who give us what we have.

Alice and Koshka did pretty well at “dying” on their crosses. Poor Alice. They tied her feet low enough on the cross that she couldn’t hang all the way limp, especially with her feet tied right next to each other. There’s still tension in her legs every time she tries to relax them, and yet her arms are fully stretched out and even though they are bearing her weight, she can’t rest her legs.

Yeah, I’ve watched that video a lot. The ladies were even kind enough to pose for a “discarded bodies” scene.

1594666903264.jpeg1594666928530.jpeg1594666942146.jpeg1594666959213.jpeg1594667007819.jpeg1594667026166.jpeg

I.e., you hang.

Exactly, and in essence this is what crux is about, hanging from a cross, not standing on a step. The full effect on the body is only seen when it hangs, the tension in arms and upper body that is so attractive, the stress on the victim, and it makes such a difference when you experience it too.

To be fair to the girls, it HURTS to hang limp on a cross, especially without a footrest (a proper crucifixion ;)). Most girls who drop down into a full crouch on the cross can’t hold it for very long. The strain on the arms/shoulders and chest and related breathing restrictions are awful. Some girls never even try to hang low.

That is why real crux makes it difficult to just stand. It becomes a choice of two stressful positions. So the feet will be either nailed, making it agony to apply pressure, or tied in such a way that they take weight but not easily, or even tucked up sufficiently high that they are not very helpful at all. I've always said, the position of the feet are key to the experience.

As much as I would love a realistic death sequence, I’m grateful for the ladies who give us what we have.

Alice and Koshka did pretty well at “dying” on their crosses. Poor Alice. They tied her feet low enough on the cross that she couldn’t hang all the way limp, especially with her feet tied right next to each other. There’s still tension in her legs every time she tries to relax them, and yet her arms are fully stretched out and even though they are bearing her weight, she can’t rest her legs.

Yeah, I’ve watched that video a lot. The ladies were even kind enough to pose for a “discarded bodies” scene.

View attachment 877815View attachment 877816View attachment 877817View attachment 877818View attachment 877820View attachment 877821

Makar's girls have always hung beautifully from their crosses, and we are eternally grateful for that.

Tonight's entry in the Videos of Dead Crucified Bodies is from Max Coxx. His Crucified in the Basement video (the short version) shows a comely lass lying on a cross being raised up and eventually "dying" after about 18 minutes. The final death scene is unusual for two reasons, I think: 1) she emits some wonderful deep breaths prior to succumbiing that are reminiscent of the death rattle (if you've never heard one in RL, you're lucky--it's frightening) and 2) her eyes are fixed in a death stare in the final seconds of the vid. I don't recall any other model doing the latter. I find it a bit shocking in its reality. (Again, if you've never had to close the eyes of dead person, you're lucky.)

Anyhoo, here she is ('member to turn on sound).

The second one is not as entertaining, but consider this: Imgur limits me to 60 second videos, or else I would have loaded the entire 1 minute 30 seconds of the model being "dead." That's a long time to hang still on a wall, and she does twitch a bit. I hope she was paid well.

(Remember to actives the sound; it defaults to silent.)

These poor girls paid the ultimate price Pitty I woulda took em

OK, boys and girls, this time I've chosen a death scene that I feel very ambivalent about. It's from Max Coxx and it features the model Hunter. Now, I think Hunter is incredibly beautiful: perfect breasts, smooth, pale skin, flat stomach, high cheekbones, long legs, great ass-- in short, she looks like an angel (if angels dabbled in BDSM). And Max has her on a cross without his frequently used noose contraption, so no distraction there.

There are other numerous distractions, however. There's the silly gag (not a ball gag, at least). There's the ridiculous nipple clamp that falls off one nipple early in the video and then dangles like some crazy Christmas ornament. And, of course, there's Max's St.-Vitus-dance camerawork (although he's a bit calmer here than in other productions).

Worst of all, however, is that Hunter decides (or Max directs her) to die standing up, Wenona-style (see post 477 above). Anticipating a nice finis collapse, all we get is a scarecrow imitation!

I'm including a pic from the same video showing that Hunter really did know how to hang. I guess it's just too hard for her to do it at the end, even for only a few seconds. Oh well.

mfNAQru.jpg

To conclude this little examination of the macabre, here are my choices for the best video death-on-a-stick (crux style, that is).

I could not choose the better of these two, and since they appear seconds apart in Makar's wonderful Back in the USSR, that indecision makes sense. Both Sveta and Vika do a good job hanging limply from their crosses, both seem to suffer, then give up the ghost, and both do a good job of seemingly holding their breath. (That must be really difficult in that position.)

And, of course, both have amazing bodies.

The real kicker, though, is that they continue their lesbian love affair (which took up the first half of the video) unto death. Who cares that they don't try a last-minute rescue? We're here for the agony. (Double-click to enlarge. Remember to turn on the audio.)

Last edited:
In my practising of acting out dying crucified I think it helps to have a small seat to rest my body. I think the death process is quite long starting with acting not not being able to breathe and then shake in panic and agony. Wide eyes and mouth open very much in the same way as a snuff strangling. Then comes a process of slowing down and twitching every now and then. I stare blankly and move my mouth like I'm french kissing air , then I rest my head to the side, become still and silently die. Would like to see a more detailed death scene some day. these images are all great though. keep em coming

Her's some of my art work showing the victims suffering and death. Hope you like them

Attachments

• Suffering.png
    Suffering.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 723
  • Dying.png
    Dying.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 554
  • Dead.png
    Dead.png
    8.5 MB · Views: 471
Last edited by a moderator:
Back