Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• 29E56582-7266-4876-A7BB-4F9A7BD02AEE.jpeg
    29E56582-7266-4876-A7BB-4F9A7BD02AEE.jpeg
    664.9 KB · Views: 805
  • 214C12AF-7031-4B55-8149-B9CD2DA1E1E4.jpeg
    214C12AF-7031-4B55-8149-B9CD2DA1E1E4.jpeg
    429.9 KB · Views: 723
Same pictures, slight orientation correction. Incredibly minor corrections, but the pics' slight tilt bothered me.

Attachments

• 59F94F83-2703-4FBB-80B0-6426B160145D.jpeg
    59F94F83-2703-4FBB-80B0-6426B160145D.jpeg
    704.2 KB · Views: 620
  • EE3518E6-D9C2-423B-A8EC-9B12CB58939F.jpeg
    EE3518E6-D9C2-423B-A8EC-9B12CB58939F.jpeg
    391.9 KB · Views: 609
The Ford Administration???? Whoa!!!!!
? :confused: Oh you must mean this guy:

Ford Prefect (a.k.a. Ix) was a friend of Arthur Dent, and the semi-cousin of The President of the Galaxy, Zaphod Beeblebrox. While on Earth, he posed as an out-of-work actor until the Vogons arrived, when he revealed to Arthur that he was not in fact from Guildford, but from a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse, and that he was not an out-of-work actor, but a researcher for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. He skimped a bit on his preparatory research, leading him to think that Ford Prefect was a perfectly inconspicuous name (according to the film, this is most likely because he believed cars were the dominant species on Earth). Aside from a few years while they were stranded on prehistoric Earth, in which they were separated, He traveled along with Arthur for much of the rest of their lives. According to the book, "Mostly Harmless," He was killed on Earth when the Vogons destroyed it again, as well as any chance of it ever existing in any universe again.

? :confused: Oh you must mean this guy:

Ford Prefect (a.k.a. Ix) was a friend of Arthur Dent, and the semi-cousin of The President of the Galaxy, Zaphod Beeblebrox. While on Earth, he posed as an out-of-work actor until the Vogons arrived, when he revealed to Arthur that he was not in fact from Guildford, but from a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse, and that he was not an out-of-work actor, but a researcher for The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. He skimped a bit on his preparatory research, leading him to think that Ford Prefect was a perfectly inconspicuous name (according to the film, this is most likely because he believed cars were the dominant species on Earth). Aside from a few years while they were stranded on prehistoric Earth, in which they were separated, He traveled along with Arthur for much of the rest of their lives. According to the book, "Mostly Harmless," He was killed on Earth when the Vogons destroyed it again, as well as any chance of it ever existing in any universe again.
:confused::oops::cool:

And that makes you the lucky winner of two Consummatum Est stills from Makar's "Alice and Koshka" shoot!
Thanks Apostate - these are new to me!
I will borrow them for the 'Crux Legend' thread. :D
Do you have any more?

I'm in the minority here, but I think bladder and sphincter failures are a natural, inevitable consequence of crucifixion, sooner or later. The incredible pain and terror would no doubt lead to loss of one or both of these functions fairly early.

I think pissing from the cross is more acceptable (for the general reader) and I often mention it as a consequence of crucifixion for a victim/criminal.

Full disclosure #1: I have something of a pissing/golden shower fetish, so I'm not at all turned off by this.

Defecation is something also inevitable and a consequence of crucifixion, especially if the condemned has been hanging a long time. But I understand that most people find it too unpleasant. I mean, it is pretty messy and awful, but if realism is the goal it has to be dealt with at some time. Most likely nearer death. But most of our fantasies are about the process leading up to crucifixion, not so much about the long, agonizing hanging part that could stretch on for days

I would be perfectly comfortable showing more of both, but I know its frowned on by most on CF. Defecation might be discussed, sometimes in a story, but rarely, if ever shown.

Full disclosure #2: I do not have a poop fetish or whatever it is called. As Tree said: eeeeuuuuuuuwwwww! Yuck!

But it is one of the horrible things to deal with when fantasizing about crucifixion reality. We show severe scourging, crowns of thorns, all types of bizarre dildo devices shoved up cunts and asses, so why not show some stuff coming out?

My fantasies tend toward realism over eroticism, though I find a good deal of eroticism in realistically depicted images of men and women on crosses.
I like your perspective a lot. I definately share the idea of the urinating or defeciating victim.
If I just imagine being stripped naked in front of a crowd, tied to a pole and then whipped until I'm unconcious.
I don't have any doubts, I probably wouldn't urinate when I'm stripped and bound. But I'm very sure that I'd pee or even defeceate after a couple of lashes.
The pain mixed with fear will release bladder and intestine. That could have been most likely part of roman practice and the idea, too.
By the time the condemned is standing in front of the cross, his bladder and intestine should be empty.
Some buckets of water after the whipping can keep the delinquent from smelling.
What the romans sure didn't want, is a urinating victim during the nailing, or when the cross is raised.
It's not considered that often and could explain, why the flogging was part of the roman crucifiction.
Personally I don't enjoy that at all, but what are we talking about here :devil:?

Last edited:
If a man or woman was kept for two days without food and water, would this completely reduce the chances of urination and defacation during the entire ordeal? Or would some still slip through from time to time due stress to the body, and the fear?

These are usually two things I try to ignore in my crux fantasies, despite it being realistic because for me the crux situation is sexual, even though it leads to death, and I really don't care for urination or defacation ruining my fantasy play.

Not hating on anyone whose views are different then my own mind you, so please don't take it the wrong way.

If a man or woman was kept for two days without food and water, would this completely reduce the chances of urination and defacation during the entire ordeal? Or would some still slip through from time to time due stress to the body, and the fear?

These are usually two things I try to ignore in my crux fantasies, despite it being realistic because for me the crux situation is sexual, even though it leads to death, and I really don't care for urination or defacation ruining my fantasy play.

Not hating on anyone whose views are different then my own mind you, so please don't take it the wrong way.

I was thinking about that, too. Of course it's possible, this really must have been depending on who was in charge of the execution.
When the delinquent is starving for two days, he/she can eventually not carry the crossbeam to the sessorium and will
eventually fade very fast.
Good arguments, good discussion.

Two stories that deal differently with the subject. In The Serpent's Eye, Jedakk's carnifex avoids the voiding issue by feeding the condemned woman only clear soup in the days before her crucifixion.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-serpents-eye-by-jedakk.508/

But he insists that she be given water regularly to make her last as long as possible on the cross. At one point he can tell by the strong smell of her urine that she’s not getting enough, and berates his assistant for being stingy with the sponge.

The crucifee in An Execution in Arelate soils herself during the procedure, and the carnifex consoles her, saying something along the lines of "No use crying, girlie. You’re not the first one to drop a load when the nails went in."

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/an-execution-in-arelate.1216/

I suppose if the "victim" was being given clean water, so much so that the urine just looked like clear water, then it would be less "Icky" to me, and I could accept it easier. It would really have to be a lot of it at that point I guess? If it were me, I would want to be alive as long as possible, but not be rank with the smell of urine as I bake in the sun, oozing sweat during my ordeal.

Load me up on the clean water then, just don't be underneath me at any time if you don't want to have to change clothes!

Attachments

• 271CD9DA-3928-4976-A08E-0F5422EF5B5E.jpeg
    271CD9DA-3928-4976-A08E-0F5422EF5B5E.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 1,337
A pre-Sabina render by Jedakk, a drawing by Noble Vulcher. Both women lost their battle with the cornu and subsequently perished.

Attachments

• 3C9EEE3E-9096-49FC-818E-F2E3B358F4F8.jpeg
    3C9EEE3E-9096-49FC-818E-F2E3B358F4F8.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 2F43452F-900A-4953-9389-7DA15BF347EC.jpeg
    2F43452F-900A-4953-9389-7DA15BF347EC.jpeg
    412.9 KB · Views: 1,127
There are superb photos with dead woman but in reality the head falls left or right.
Thanks for the treasures!

You’re welcome, Fox. But thanks should really go to the artists. And Jastrow agrees with you that the deceased's head falls left or right.

I don’t, but never let that get in the way of an intense crux turn on. :devil:

Attachments

• 1CD5E4F8-3D93-4282-B87C-D766BFCB2B82.jpeg
    1CD5E4F8-3D93-4282-B87C-D766BFCB2B82.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,286
You’re welcome, Fox. But thanks should really go to the artists. And Jastrow agrees with you that the deceased's head falls left or right.

I don’t, but never let that get in the way of an intense crux turn on. :devil:

In addition: I thought that a row crucifixion never makes a mathematical precision of the fixed points for the hands so that the head will fall into de direction of the arm-muscle which possesses the relatively lightest tension.

In addition: I thought that a row crucifixion never makes a mathematical precision of the fixed points for the hands so that the head will fall into de direction of the arm-muscle which possesses the relatively lightest tension.

To which I can only reply, ":confused:."

Back
Top Bottom