Pictures Of Unfortunate_squirrel

Go to CruxDreams.com

stragg

Magistrate
A search of the forum have not found this artist. However two last pictures I found here but without mention of the author. His images, as it seems to me, expressive and unexpected.
I would be grateful if someone adds to its images.

unfortunate_squirrel_001.jpg unfortunate_squirrel_002.jpg unfortunate_squirrel_003.jpg unfortunate_squirrel_004.jpg unfortunate_squirrel_005.jpg unfortunate_squirrel_006.jpg unfortunate_squirrel_007.jpg unfortunate_squirrel_008.jpg unfortunate_squirrel_009.jpg unfortunate_squirrel_010.jpg

Last edited:
A search of the forum have not found this artist. However two last pictures I found here but without mention of the author. His images, as it seems to me, expressive and unexpected.

View attachment 105660 View attachment 105661 View attachment 105662 View attachment 105663 View attachment 105664 View attachment 105665 View attachment 105666 View attachment 105667 View attachment 105668 View attachment 105669

They are good. Thanks for posting.

These are wonderful finds, the bodies show a far more natural range than most artists. Not by pretending that beautiful bodies do not exist but by including saggy tummies, moles and even stretch marks in the mix as well.

Surprising as it may be to admit but I was unaware of Unfortunate_Squirrel's existence before now.

Thanks for finding these Stragg :)

View attachment 105660 View attachment 105661 View attachment 105662 View attachment 105663 View attachment 105664 View attachment 105665 View attachment 105666 View attachment 105667 View attachment 105668 View attachment 105669

Have you taken these pics from "deviant art": he has a gallery there...

No, it's a mixed bunch from internet. I searched on "deviant art" , but not found. I would be grateful if you give a link.

In deviant art, you tape on the "search'case": "unfortunate squirrel" and you'll find him... if you're registered...;)

Maybe I'm too stupid. I never learned on "deviant art" doing a search for the author.:( Here is an example in the field of search inserted "unfortunate squirrel":
1.jpg
The result is only squirrels and other little animals:
2.jpg
and nothing more.

Maybe I'm too stupid. I never learned on "deviant art" doing a search for the author.:( Here , is an example in the field of search inserted "unfortunate squirrel":
View attachment 105842
The result is only squirrels and other little animals:
View attachment 105843
and nothing more.
y're not that stupid, because i have the same problems and I'm years member of deviant art

Back
Top Bottom