Pictures Of Unfortunate_squirrel

Go to CruxDreams.com
No, it's a mixed bunch from internet. I searched on "deviant art" , but not found. I would be grateful if you give a link.

If you search on Deviant Art no results show. I don't know why. It is possible to access his gallery by signing in to Deviant Art then Googling unfortunate-squirrel and clicking on one of his images in Google. However there appears to be only 14 of his pics of which only 9 are on show. I have sent him a note with my email address telling him about a growing fan club here. I have also asked him how many pics he has produced in total. I'll keep you informed of any reply.

If you tape on your broswer "unfortunate squirrel" and "images" (parental control unactived) you've his pics ; "click" on one of them; you can access to deviant art but the pics are hidden ...
So, you register yourself, and you've the gallery ...:devil::very_hot:

Signed: a stupid french girl ...:D

Okay Stragg I think what they are saying is:

Open your Deviant Art account in one tab or window, open your search engine in another and type the search Unfortunate Squirrel in there.

It sounds like Deviant Art's internal search engine needs fixing.

Dear Melissa and RacingRodent!
I did not even know that there is such a way of searching through the interaction of two search engines. My condition when all happened can only be expressed by the Russian expression is "ofiget ne vstat'. It is a literary expression which roughly means a state of utter amazement on the faces quiet insanity. Perhaps dear Messaline told me the same thing, but I have not understand.:( However:
Signed: a stupid french girl ...:D
can this be understood so that the company of good people has increased?:)

When searching I found along the way another author that is similar to the manner to unfortunate-squirrel - fiend-upon-my-back. However, according to their rules, if I understand correctly
You may not reproduce, distribute, publicly display or perform, or prepare derivative works based on any of the Content including any such works without the express, written consent of deviantART or the appropriate owner of copyright in such works.
you can not copy the data from there. Alas.

When searching I found along the way another author that is similar to the manner to unfortunate-squirrel - fiend-upon-my-back. However, according to their rules, if I understand correctlyyou can not copy the data from there. Alas.
Virtually every site says that....it is an empty threat as there is no way they can enforce it. The chances of them finding a pic from DeviantArt reproduced on this site are minimal. In the very unlikely event that anyone does complain the pics can easily be removed.

I know because usually such warnings spit saliva. However, the case in respect of those who created the site supports it in a good condition and gives all use of the site. However, if you think that the image that I have found can be placed here then perhaps I will. Need your confirmation.

It's okay stragg - you'll see I've posted a few from deviantart here today.
It's a courtesy to mention the artist (most of them sign their work anyway,
and their name will be included in the title-tag if you don't change it),
but it's not as if you or anyone else was making money or otherwise benefitting at their expense.

Dear Eulalia!
Thank you for your support.
Of course about any commercial gain can be no question.
Images of fiend-upon-my-back style drawing female bodies and one of the male body is very similar to the style of unfortunate-squirrel. However, it seems to me there are monsters in the images are not in the style of unfortunate-squirrel.
fiend_upon_my_back_01_1.JPG fiend_upon_my_back_02_1.JPG fiend_upon_my_back_03_1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom