KPirates28.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 632
  • KPirates29.jpg
    KPirates29.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 667
  • KPirates30.jpg
    KPirates30.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 691
I'm coming late to this first Pirate Party, but I really appreciated the posting. I love this series. It is one of Quoom's earlier ones and some of the renders reflect that. But the girl is so damn cute and so vulnerable and so sexy!:very_hot::clapping:

Last edited:
Heave ho, me hearties, le' us see if th' big-busted strumpet be still so brash after 'er trip 'cross th' keel, by the powers!

(add pirate talk at your convenience...)
Wonderful Illustration. I like the variation of dragging her by the tits rather than the more traditional arms.
Reminds me of the Greatest Pirate artist, though PG rated, N. C. Wyeth
1-scene-from-treasure-island-newell-convers-wyeth.jpg
And I mean that as a high compliment! My mother took a class from him in art school. He said "Always use shadow, it places your figures.

[QUOTE = "jjjack, post: 459413, membro: 6001"] View attachment 722404 La principessa viene rapita mentre sogna [/ QUOTE].
From where she holds her hand maybe you understand what kind of dreams she was doing and how she fell asleep. Perhaps she drank too much rum in her cabin and slept too deeply, thinking that she was in a ship full of inferior men and was forced to remain alone because she is a noble princess. Sometimes dreams come true, and even nightmares. Prince Charming is far away ...

:SimpHomer:
Geez, Moore, look more closely where he's stuck it:p

jjjack-you might appreciate a story Barb and I wrote on that very topic http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/barbary-coast.6393/

Yes, Windar, I read that story and found it very well written and also very well illustrated. Beautiful idea of the different points of view of the protagonists. This series of images is inspired a little by that story, even if there are no Barbary pirates. :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom