Plantation Pains

Go to CruxDreams.com

geolier

Tribune
Rosa X was a rich girl, with almost no worries whatsoever. She spent her life at parties and social events of the upper class and everything was good. She was the only child of her father, her mother had passed away long time ago.

After her father's death she inherited the farm and became a rich woman. But it was now sort of a hard life. Negotiations with the banks and traders, organisation of sowing and harvesting, the troubles with weather, too dry, too humid, too cold, too hot, and always troubles with personnel. Life could be easier.

Farm.JPG

But every now and then there are these agreeable moments when her best girl-friend comes anlong. Indulging the good cakes, the perfectly brewed coffee, a glass of brandy, and the sweet sound of screams of a punished servant being whipped in front of them.......

Last edited:
Rosa X ...... of a punished servant being whipped before them.......

In fact I preferred if in the pic

1) the punhished person would lie on his / her back
2) where white

and even better

3) be tied to a whipping post, front to the ladies

and

4) were a woman

a naked white woman be frontally whipped, lustfully observed by the other women enjoying it, such a pic were really great.

Oddly enough pics of white women lustfully observing another white woman being whipped by yet another white woman on a plantation are not that common. However, using some PNGs from Polly and Anna here is a quick pic.
Plantation whipping.jpg

Oddly enough pics of white women lustfully observing another white woman being whipped by yet another white woman on a plantation are not that common. However, using some PNGs from Polly and Anna here is a quick pic.
View attachment 466967
aha good old friend Polly comes back with her re-education camp:rolleyes:

Plantation whipping.jpg Well, judging from the expressions on the white women's faces, they clearly regarded the one being whipped as some kind of hussy ... some poor white trash girl from whose body their husband's couldn't take their eyes away.

So as soon as the men were off somewhere to drink or hunt .... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
View attachment 467032 Well, judging from the expressions on the white women's faces, they clearly regarded the one being whipped as some kind of hussy ... some poor white trash girl from whom their husband's couldn't take their eyes away.

So as soon as the men were off somewhere to drink or hunt .... :rolleyes:
I left SPECIFIC instructions that no slave girls were to be whipped until I get home. You think because you're Mistress of the Plantation that I can't have YOU strung up and flogged for disobeying orders? Think again:mad:

I left SPECIFIC instructions that no slave girls were to be whipped until I get home. You think because you're Mistress of the Plantation that I can't have YOU strung up and flogged for disobeying orders? Think again:mad:

Well, hurry home damnit!!!! The Mistress is ignoring your instructions ... and I can't take much more of this!

That could well sum up what is happening in the pic. Hi Hans!!...good to see you around..hope all are well.

That could well sum up what is happening in the pic. Hi Hans!!...good to see you around..hope all are well.
I'll try it is a long way to the old grandpa but we go ahead.step by step day by day.
glad I see some colors in the pics

Woman whipped on the front and observed by other women is exciting:

802.jpg

736.jpg

Back
Top Bottom