Plantation Plight By Barbaria And Windar

Go to CruxDreams.com
the ever present threat I might meet Dorothy on Dewsbury Ro
If i meet you on Dewsbury Road i will set the dog on you

A flashback, time circa 1953, place outside Dewsbury Road cop shop:

Dewsbury Rd.jpg

Little Old Slave's with mummy, who's just rescued him from Dorothy's granny's dog,
that's now heading eagerly for the nearest lamp-post. :p :devil:

A flashback, time circa 1953, place outside Dewsbury Road cop shop:

View attachment 444182

Little Old Slave's with mummy, who's just rescued him from Dorothy's granny's dog,
that's now heading eagerly for the nearest lamp-post. :p :devil:

Very clever Eulalia. The only fault with the logic was that when I was in short trousers, I was over a hundred miles away, living out my fantasy as a chain-gang slave in the quarry near my house (yes, really). But no punishment deemed necessary for your mistake, have a celebratory whipping for finding it.

The building is still there, no longer a cop-shop, smart refurbished offices and a church.

My card displayed the name: "Barbara Moore"

Good heavens! I've been reading "The Re-education of Barbara Moore" which is set in roughly contemporary times.

And here's Barbara Moore, seemingly not a bit longer in the tooth, her lovely skin as smooth and unwrinkled as ever, her shapely breasts defying the laws of time and gravity a century from now.

How is that Ms Moore (or is it her avatar?) has managed to emulate Emilia Marty in Kapek's "Vec Makropulos" or Haggard's Ayesha (She Who Must Be Obeyed)?

In any event, I suggest that she should be punished severely for confusing this devoted reader. Luckily, with Windar and Barbaria recording her subjugation, my wish seems quite likely to be granted.

6. Barb

I pushed him away after he kissed me hard on the mouth and roughly mashed and cupped my bare left breast with his hand.

Barbaria, I'm new to the story, to the site and to your work, but I'm always curious about how good writers choose their plan of attack, as it were. Windar and I have touched on this issue privately. He suggested that I give you an opportunity to voice your thoughts as well.

How did the two of you decide to write the story using a multiple first person point of view? It's quite an unusual choice, in my experience, and I'm curious as to how you arrived at it. Is it an approach you've used when working together before?

Telling a story from multiple points of view *does* make for a nice change. It's part of the reason why Wilkie Collins' "The Moonstone" and "The Woman in White" remain viable as mystery novels a century and a half after they were written.

Is there something about the 'omniscient narrator' - by far the most common technique nowadays - point of view that felt insufficient for this story? Have you ever tried multiple third person point of view (as, for example in at least the first volume of "Game of Thrones") and found it wanting?

Just curious as to how other authors work through these issues.

Thanks in advance, if you'd care to respond.

Good heavens! I've been reading "The Re-education of Barbara Moore" which is set in roughly contemporary times.

And here's Barbara Moore, seemingly not a bit longer in the tooth, her lovely skin as smooth and unwrinkled as ever, her shapely breasts defying the laws of time and gravity a century from now.

How is that Ms Moore (or is it her avatar?) has managed to emulate Emilia Marty in Kapek's "Vec Makropulos" or Haggard's Ayesha (She Who Must Be Obeyed)?

In any event, I suggest that she should be punished severely for confusing this devoted reader. Luckily, with Windar and Barbaria recording her subjugation, my wish seems quite likely to be granted.

The number of Barbara Moore stories on this site (both written by Barb herself and by others) is far too many for most of us, including Barb, to count. And she always pops up fresh as a daisy for the next one. Quite amazing:D

The number of Barbara Moore stories on this site (both written by Barb herself and by others) is far too many for most of us, including Barb, to count. And she always pops up fresh as a daisy for the next one. Quite amazing:D

But why, if I may ask?

I'm reminded of the old Tom Lehrer lyric "Natiional Brotherhood Week"

Oh, the white folks hate the black folks,
And the black folks hate the white folks.
To hate all but the right folks
Is an old established rule....

Oh, the poor folks hate the rich folks,
And the rich folks hate the poor folks.
All of my folks hate all of your folks,
It's american as apple pie....

Oh, the protestants hate the catholics,
And the catholics hate the protestants,
And the hindus hate the moslems,
And everybody hates the jews.

But why does everybody hate poor 'Barb Moore,' who, from your explanation, would seem to be, if Lon Chaney Sr. will permit, 'The Girl of 1,000 Predicaments"

Doesn't seems quite fair somehow.

Or is that exactly the point ;-)

But why, if I may ask?

I'm reminded of the old Tom Lehrer lyric "Natiional Brotherhood Week"

Oh, the white folks hate the black folks,
And the black folks hate the white folks.
To hate all but the right folks
Is an old established rule....

Oh, the poor folks hate the rich folks,
And the rich folks hate the poor folks.
All of my folks hate all of your folks,
It's american as apple pie....

Oh, the protestants hate the catholics,
And the catholics hate the protestants,
And the hindus hate the moslems,
And everybody hates the jews.

But why does everybody hate poor 'Barb Moore,' who, from your explanation, would seem to be, if Lon Chaney Sr. will permit, 'The Girl of 1,000 Predicaments"

Doesn't seems quite fair somehow.

Or is that exactly the point ;-)

Well, Messaline and Eulalia also pop up almost as often as Barb, and Messa may still have been crucified more often, but one thing's for sure....

Without the girls this site would be a VERY boring place!

group-nude-girls-posing.jpg

:bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart::bdsm-heart:

That is an unarguable point. And anything done to them is done out of love, right Wragg? Right? Wragg? Are you there?
Mmmmmmph! Quiet! Can't you see I have guests? :cool:

Back
Top Bottom