Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
This thread you mean?
Well, do you have an idea how much time it takes to create classic art (hand drawn, although Markus uses some digital means recently and its not pure paper and pencil any more)?
In that light, I don't think this thread is very quiet...
Like you, I'd love to see 10 new drawings a day of this great master, but that's not realistic!

And as we talk about this: I see you wondering "when there is more", but why don't I see "likes" given when there IS more?
Appreciation is the only fuel for artists in our "domain"....
Forgive me, I'm just commenting based on the intervals of new drawings coming in, just that recently this interval has been quite long and markus has gone private. I was just wondering why. I appreciate the nice artwork and it is really a feat. Thank you Markus!

Ps: I do pencil drawing but my level is not even close to markus

Forgive me, I'm just commenting based on the intervals of new drawings coming in, just that recently this interval has been quite long and markus has gone private. I was just wondering why. I appreciate the nice artwork and it is really a feat. Thank you Markus!

Ps: I do pencil drawing but my level is not even close to markus
Don't take my answer too personal, its a constant problem: We are so "consumed" with downloading and looking at, that we don't think of giving feedback... Its a problem everywhere...
I do pencil drawings as well and my level is not near Markus as well, so welcome to that club ;)

Last post in September, I am starting to get concerned...

Last post in September, I am starting to get concerned...
Markus was looking in on Nov 27. He has had times away in the past, and of course producing new work of his quality takes a lot of time, so maybe we'll see him again in the springtime - he's certainly missed.

Marcus' art is the one that excites me the most. I have to confess that every few days I have to see his images. I would like to see more art from Marcus but I understand that it takes a lot to draw that well. As a consolation I recreate it which also excites me. Thank you very much Marcus, maybe later we will see new creations of yours and we will enjoy them

How and where do you recreate them? Really wondering about the result. Can I (we) watch them? Pretty please?
I used his comics with Badia´s as well in a long story by changing the text

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucifixion-of-a-masochistic-patrician.10142/

Now I am making a story of voluntary crucifixion of five busty girls in a muslim country where crucifixion is legal. It is directly inspired in Marcus´ stories. Actually I make manipulations with Marcus´ drawings.

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/illustrated-short-stories.8821/post-830488

Back
Top Bottom