Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
God, how lo-ooovely!
I'm cumming ... my final, fantastic orgasm!
Marvellous!
But now...

O God! Oh God, it's the end!
Now, the pain's... unbearable!
BEBA's dying crucified, like Patrizia ...
in this shit-hole of a desert!
I've done it ...

the same contract with "The Death that You Want inc."
and they've given me ... the same treatment:
nailed on the cross ... until my final breath!
They've been ... brilliant!
Real ... professionals!

Oh my God! I'm shivering! Goosebumps!
cold sweat ... despite being exposed for hours .... to this ... hellish sun!
And my nipples ... my god ... my tits are standing up ... hard as rocks!
And thirst ... I've a terrible thirst ...
It's right ... I've got what I wanted ... from them!
I paid them for this ... for this service!
An extra too ... to have my the skin ripped with lashes ... before being nailed.
So, here you are, Simonetta!
Fuck! If my friends in Venice were to see me now ...
me ... Simonetta Foscari, of the ancient nobility of La Serenissima ...
I've kept together, by the skin of my teeth ... for eight hours ... on this cross ...
suffering like a beast ... by my own free choice ...
with the only prospect ... to gasp out ... soon ... my last breath!
It beggars belief!
They did the job ... with maximum severity...
precise, brutal - but without hatred!
To inflict ... suffering ... to maximise the suffering ... of the condemned female ...
respecting the contract.
They've also been tossing off ... but it was agreed ....
what man doesn't ... wouldn't ... frig himself ... looking at a beautiful woman ...
writhing in pain ... nailed to a cross?
And then ... I was excited watching them ... while they were handling ... those hard sticks!

The artist's usual narrative is for rather selfish women to seek their own crucifixion as the ultimate thrill. I like to rewrite the narrative so that they are young, brave, good, selfless, and truly beautiful women who endeavored to help and save others, and after much success, were arrested, tried, refused to cooperate, and gallantly took on this fate while fighting to their last breath against injustice. It's the kind of narrative I used to read about in the Catholic "Lives of the Saints," and it glorifies the women while also stripping their heartbreakingly beautiful young bodies naked, of every last shred of their good, modest clothes, shoes off their pretty little feet, and finally ripping the plain cotton underwear from their wonderful big breasts and waists, for the benefit of all good people to marvel at such an uplifting, inspiring martyr who was also angelically beautiful inside and out! Opinions?

The artist's usual narrative is for rather selfish women to seek their own crucifixion as the ultimate thrill. I like to rewrite the narrative so that they are young, brave, good, selfless, and truly beautiful women who endeavored to help and save others, and after much success, were arrested, tried, refused to cooperate, and gallantly took on this fate while fighting to their last breath against injustice. It's the kind of narrative I used to read about in the Catholic "Lives of the Saints," and it glorifies the women while also stripping their heartbreakingly beautiful young bodies naked, of every last shred of their good, modest clothes, shoes off their pretty little feet, and finally ripping the plain cotton underwear from their wonderful big breasts and waists, for the benefit of all good people to marvel at such an uplifting, inspiring martyr who was also angelically beautiful inside and out! Opinions?

Boris, one of the best written crux stories ever is "An Execution in Arelate.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/an-execution-in-arelate.1216/

For a moment as Livia Cuxena’s full weight fell on the nails in her wrists, it seemed her eyes would burst as her face contorted in agony. Suddenly she arched out on the cross until only the back of her head and her feet were touching the trunk and it seemed as if her spine must snap. Screaming all the time she hung for some moments like that, then her body slammed back against the cross, falling to hang by her arms again. Again and again she reared up and out, her screams never ending, as if she did not need to stop to breathe. Livia Cuxena, freshly crucified, presented an astonishing spectacle.

Tarquinius describes one of the hottest moves of The Dance. Jedakk doubted that crucified bodies could move like that, until he saw Makar's models do it. Markus uses said move to intense turn effect. So we have here a plausible story, a realistic and convincing crucifixion, and a lushly beautiful victim. It also features an "overnight from high society to a low cross" scenario, one one of my favorites.

The problem for me is that she was guilty. Livia Cuxena was a villain (villainess?), and needed killing on general principles. In fact this is the only crux story I've read in which actual justice was done. And my bleak and blackened soul much prefers "innocents at the mercy of the wicked.":aaaaa:

FC043105-343C-4868-8BE8-E2380F1A45AA.gif

Attachments

• 3887140E-BCE0-45A0-9766-045AA1EC4DFE.jpeg
    3887140E-BCE0-45A0-9766-045AA1EC4DFE.jpeg
    551 KB · Views: 1,125
  • 48D3BEE9-216C-42F0-8D95-F798C8368417.jpeg
    48D3BEE9-216C-42F0-8D95-F798C8368417.jpeg
    422.8 KB · Views: 1,279
Last edited by a moderator:
My crucified girls are all innocent but guilty at the same time. They are innocent because they have spontaneously denounced for crimes never committed or for having voluntarily committed serious crimes of blasphemy in order to be condemned to death on the cross. So basically, they are innocent. But they are not because they break the unwritten laws of the common morality that subjugates the woman to a role of lover, housewife, child maker, devoted to religion and worried more about the pleasure of her husband / lover than her own. They have known for a long time that they are different. attracted and frightened at the same time by the tortures and the terrible torture of death on the cross that always returns in their night dreams and fantasies during the day. Usually those are never realized fantasies for life. But some of them, in fortuitous or exceptional cases, find the strength to give substance to those fantasies, often in distant countries. And, once they reach the point of no return, legally condemned and taken to the place of torture, they live the entire course of execution as a purifying rite, a spectacle conducted to create pleasure for themselves and for all those present. It is clear that many of them take substances that alter the perception of reality and sometimes help to endure pain without diminishing sexual pleasure.
The clear perception of living their last hours makes them free and uninhibited and they give vent to all the obscene acts and the foul language that they have always held within themselves for shame. They die as true victors, victims but proud architects of their destiny.

My crucified girls are all innocent but guilty at the same time. They are innocent because they have spontaneously denounced for crimes never committed or for having voluntarily committed serious crimes of blasphemy in order to be condemned to death on the cross. So basically, they are innocent. But they are not because they break the unwritten laws of the common morality that subjugates the woman to a role of lover, housewife, child maker, devoted to religion and worried more about the pleasure of her husband / lover than her own. They have known for a long time that they are different. attracted and frightened at the same time by the tortures and the terrible torture of death on the cross that always returns in their night dreams and fantasies during the day. Usually those are never realized fantasies for life. But some of them, in fortuitous or exceptional cases, find the strength to give substance to those fantasies, often in distant countries. And, once they reach the point of no return, legally condemned and taken to the place of torture, they live the entire course of execution as a purifying rite, a spectacle conducted to create pleasure for themselves and for all those present. It is clear that many of them take substances that alter the perception of reality and sometimes help to endure pain without diminishing sexual pleasure.
The clear perception of living their last hours makes them free and uninhibited and they give vent to all the obscene acts and the foul language that they have always held within themselves for shame. They die as true victors, victims but proud architects of their destiny.

Wow, Markus, have long have you kept that lot pent-up?

Very nice text Markus, and very exciting too, you are also very good in writing in drawings. I just loooooove it

Shaking! Oh ... how I'm shaking! And sweating!
Sweat dripping ... down my breastbone ... over my heavy breasts ...
down my belly ... down to my cunt!
Sweat ... dripping ... from the tips of my nipples ...
PAIN! So much pain! Death agony!
Yet I've never felt ... so alive ... as now.
That pig's Rob, my man, masturbating!
Oh ... I love ... that pig! If it hadn't been for him ...
"Asymptomatic neoplasia in terminal state"
Inoperable tumor: 6 - 9 months to live ...
Then Rob has contacted "The Death you Desire"
and today, in this shithole of a desert ...
I've given up my flesh to it ... in the way I've chosen ...
the way I always dreamed of: a flogging ... and then ...
nailed NAKED ON A CROSS!
And - mammamia! - it's an UTTERLY ORGASMIC experience!
I'm dying like a Roman slavegirl, 2000 years ago!
The same fatigue, the same screams of pain ...
and tremors ... and sweat ... and tears!
But ... but ... also ... so many shattering orgasms ...
before I gasp out my last breath!
Thankyou, Rob!

Back
Top Bottom