83BE8285-760D-4E75-88AE-C517250699AB.jpeg
    392.6 KB · Views: 817
  • E2D0D3B4-EB1E-45F6-B46C-70B01A03BB7F.jpeg
    E2D0D3B4-EB1E-45F6-B46C-70B01A03BB7F.jpeg
    469.8 KB · Views: 785
  • 62286D32-69A7-4146-98E6-3B3324D0DB7F.jpeg
    62286D32-69A7-4146-98E6-3B3324D0DB7F.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 980
I must admit that I was inspired by your wonderful manips and loincloth style (above pussy) View attachment 707446View attachment 707447View attachment 707448View attachment 707449View attachment 707450View attachment 707451View attachment 707452View attachment 707453 and I posted that we'll always use this style of loincloth in our sessions, so all sessions after that was in this style..

Yes, the pussy is exposed to allow the crowd to enjoy their many intense orgasms, ..and to watch the luscious juices flow from their pussys and asses.....If you are going to use a loincloth this is the one to use....still prefer none at all though...to better see the pussy and asses reactions during her dancing...and all pussys should be totally shaved prior to the slave's scourging and naiing....as it is easier to watch the pussy cum if they are .....this will make cocks fully erect and pussys and asses wet in the crowd....to ideally get an anal and oral only orgy started in the crowd as they watch as the nailed slaves dance the dance of lust on the cross.....

Yes, the pussy is exposed to allow the crowd to enjoy their many intense orgasms, ..and to watch the luscious juices flow from their pussys and asses.....If you are going to use a loincloth this is the one to use....still prefer none at all though...to better see the pussy and asses reactions during her dancing...and all pussys should be totally shaved prior to the slave's scourging and naiing....as it is easier to watch the pussy cum if they are .....this will make cocks fully erect and pussys and asses wet in the crowd....to ideally get an anal and oral only orgy started in the crowd as they watch as the nailed slaves dance the dance of lust on the cross.....
Agree, without even thin loincloth pussy view is much better.

This crucifixion is excellent....she has already probably cum hard many times...Her body totally shaved...looking eager...her nipples are fully erect showing her great lust and satisfaction with her being nailed on the cross..her desires are fufilled!....her body is nailed well with no escape possible...knees bent to dance the dance of lust...her feet are nailed in a novel exciting position... and her ass firmly mounted on the comus...unable to get off...she will enjoy deep anal pleasures each time she dances...pushing up on her nailed feet to catch her breath and experience the pleasures of the cross...her pleasures will be multipled for all to watch as the build of the comus pushes out her ass, hips and pussy....when her pussy and ass cum everyone can see the flow of luscious juices flowing out of her pussy and ass...during her intense orgasms...In the crowd, cocks will certainly be fully erect and ready to burst with strong heavy cum shots...and pussys and asses will be wet and cumming hard!

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/dildo-jpg.707217/

This is how I would imagine Eva Inanna would look nailed to her cross...the cross raised up high for all to see her fully nude body dance the dance of lust...nailed securely with no escape possible....her fully shaved totally nude body nailed with knees bent to dance the dance of lust that her body has been lusting to do...for so long.......nipples fully erect showing her excitement, pleasure and satisfaction with her nailing...the comus deep in her ass... moving in and out as she dances giving her incredible anal pleasures as she pushes up on her nailed feet to catch her breath and enjoy the pleasures of the cross....her hips, pussy and ass pushed forward by the comus so the crowd can easily view her many intense orgasms as she dances.....her luscious juices flowing from her pussy and ass and her lustful pleasures on full display for all to see , pussy and ass soaking wet with her many intense orgasms ....and her pleasures on the cross would be immensely exciting for all to watch...the excitement in the crowd would certainly turn into a full oral and anal orgy....huge cocks fully erect and ready to explode with strong heavy cumshots to satisfy eager mouths and asses....and mouths ready.....and asses eager to enjoy that satisfaction, wet with excitement watching her dance the dance of lust nailed to her cross...

Last edited:
I must admit that I was inspired by your wonderful manips and loincloth style (above pussy) View attachment 707453 and I posted that we'll always use this style of loincloth in our sessions, so all sessions after that was in this style..
Ohhhhhhh I was there ! :O
May someone translate in English pls ? ;)

This is an excellent crucifixion....but she should have been whipped on both sides whle totally nude..not neglecting her pussy, ass and tits.. ....and the crown of thorns skipped..her nailing is excellent..feet and hands..as is her raising on the cross and setting the cross in the hole....she def knows there is no escape...yet her nipples are fully erect showing her lust ...very excited to be nailed and crucified....this is also the best dance on the cross I've seen....she pushes up on her nailed feet to catch her breath...enjoying the pleasures in suffering on the cross..many times...her breathing is labored...but she should be totally nude....we cannot watch her her pussy and ass cum because of the loin cloth....her pussy does appear very excited and swollen thru the loin cloth as she carries the cross...but a hard rule should be women must be totally nude and pussys shaved to watch them as they experience their many intense orgasms on the cross!..they should also be scourged on both sides with an instrument that will give them those beautiful stripes their bodies lust after....100 stripes minimum....but overall excellent nailing and she experienced many lustful pleasures...

http://www.xvideos.com/video16019115/a_bad_day_for_a_roman_woman

Last edited:
Sorry Martha, yeas, we talked about this in past, and I marked them with different numbers after that, but now I put some pics from various sessions and named them with simple numbers, thanks for kind comment and liking and sorry once again :)
This is because I like very much your postings and I keep them in the same folder with your name...... thanks for all

Back
Top Bottom