Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
They're about halfway back in this thread. Just start at the beginning and work your way through. ;)

The story about "Lisa Marie" is present day--it's in the archive. The story of Anne is also present-day, and also in the archives.

Markus does a lot of "singles" featuring women from American cities (which he apparently picks out randomly from a map) in his "The Death You Desire" series. He has to be careful with that, because some cities have cultural connotations of which he is unaware. When he picked Cincinnati, he opened a Pandora's box. You can go back in the thread and see what happened.

Yes, I have one ever published, "3 models"
Hi Markus.
I will try to explain what I mean. Your artworks are very impressive but they deserve more complicated plot with paying attention to small details. IMHO. How to say... Tale does not have to look so much artificial.
So, for example. Let's try to imagine and create the plot. We need big big modern public show. Maybe like a hard rock world tour. Why not?
Hence the Rock Band during its world tour may be our hero. Give it the name - "The Devils".
"World tour or sex-drugs-rock n roll"
So "The Devils" have big problems - after couple of first concerts they suddenly fond out the new album does not warm welcomed by public unlike previous ones.
Act # 1 third or fourth concert eve, the musiciants gathered in the big hotel's room.
Characters:
Mick - the frontman, rhythm guitar, lead and backing vocals
Billy – keyboards, backing vocal
Tim - bass guitar
Charlie - drums
Becky - backing vocalist
Maria - backing vocalist
Katrina (Kitty) - backing vocalist
Karl - the general manager of the band.

All are drinking (except Karl) and watching TV. Girls are sniffing cocaine. Karl is quarreling with Mick.
Karl (desperately) - what the f*ckig going on?! The previous time stadium was half empty.
Mick - but tomorrow it will be full. All tickets are sold.
Karl - it's just because we are in Romania. East europeans don't know what the excellent show is. They are happy to listen anybody playing guitar and singing.
Mick - bastard what do you mean?
Karl - take a patience and booking low cost back to the home from Seoul. I am not sure we will even have money to proseed our tour to Tokio.
Mick - who is owr manager? It's your care.
Karl - who is our star? You had to create at least a couple hits.
Mick - shut up. MY album is EXCELLENT!
Karl - bla bla bla
Maria - guys don't altercate
Mick and Karl (together) - shut up!
Becky - what a problem? Just contrive something.
Mick to Karl - did you hear? Invent somethig.
Karl to Mick - she said to you.
Mick - to you, you are THE manager. Are you?
Karl - what I have to invent???
Becky - something
Karl (sarcastickly) - to crucify you on the stage
Becky - why me?
Karl - because you are the most stupid
Maria - hahaha
Kitty - great idea. Becky will look amazing on the cross.
Becky to Kitty - you will look amazing, f*ckig bitch.
Maria - hahaha
Kitty - hahaha, fat Becky on the cross in front of public. You will have to make the cross very strong, maybe from steel to bear her.
Becky - Kitty you are just jealous to me. I'm the prettiest. At least more pretty than you. Public will be impressed to look at me naked on a cross.
Karl - I said it would be a good idea
Becky - you all are f*cking idiots
Karl - but why not?
Becky - give me a million
Karl - no problem. Are you ready to sign contract?
Maria - I said she was stupid. Becky how are you going to spend the million?
Becky - It isn't your business. I know how to spend MY million.
Kitty to Becky - do you understand you will die on the cross?
Becky - really? But why I have to sign the f*cking contract? I don't want to do this.
Karl - because it is your chance to become a superstar. The day after tomorrow you may to be the most famous girl on the world.
Becky - how?
Karl - Oprah Winfrey Phil Donahue CNN BBC all all around will ask what a crazy world we live in. How can we dare to crucify young beautiful girl on the stage in front of the public?! All TV shows will devote just to you. Isn't it a dream?
Becky - oh my god, really? I want to be crucified.
Maria - why you? I want to be crucified too. I want to be a superstar.
Kitty - And I want too!
Becky to Kitty - you are too fat.
Kitty to Becky - shut up.
Mick to Karl (below one's breath) - make the contract. Quickly!
Karl to Mick (below one's breath) - take a patience. Wait twenty minutes, they will became enough drunk to sign it. It is owr great chance to save the show...to save the tour.
Charlie - where is the TV remote controller?
Kitty - guess
Charlie - I hope it isn't in your ass
Kitty - it is not. But you are not so far from the truth

Act # 2. The morning before great show."

Well. Something like that.

P.S. English is not my native language. Please forgive me mistakes in the text.

Last edited:
Thanks marcus for having re-posted this story ... I appreciate ! :very_hot::clapping:

I'm not sure but I think that Fantasmo translated it by the past like he often translated your work marcus ... I could ask for him ...

Last edited:
Yep. Nowadays has another advantage - you may use modern technologies. Your girls may flying over the stage, licking each other during crucifixion and many more. For example - the Spanish style, corrida or bullfighting. Crucified girl plays role of bull. The cross with girl on it positioned in the center of arena while many 3axle obstacles obstruct the way to her. At first, when banderilleros and picadors attempt to place the sticks in the girl's tits there aren't so many danger obstacles. But then, every next time, arise new ones. At the final there are too many very dangerous features to prevent matador reach the girl. The aim of matador is to cut off her tits and/or clit.

Last edited:
Yep. Nowadays has another advantage - you may use modern technologies. Your girls may flying over the stage, licking each other during crucifixion and many more. For example - the Spanish style, corrida or bullfighting. Crucified girl plays role of bull. The cross with girl on it positioned in the center of arena while many 3axle obstacles obstruct the way to her. At first, when banderilleros and picadors attempt to place the sticks in the girl's tits there aren't so many danger obstacles. But then, every next time, arise new ones. At the final there are too many very dangerous features to prevent matador reach the girl. The aim of matador is to cut off her tits and/or clit.

She should try that like Miss Crash. :D

She isn't singing at the same time. I thought the bagpipe "Highland Fling" bungee guy had a tougher job. (Sorry, I don't remember where this was posted but it was fairly recent. She looks better than he does, though, I'll give her that.)

She isn't singing at the same time. I thought the bagpipe "Highland Fling" bungee guy had a tougher job. (Sorry, I don't remember where this was posted but it was fairly recent. She looks better than he does, though, I'll give her that.)
I posted that earlier this year. Here it is again:
I don't blame performers for lip-syncing while doing very physical performances. But, I respect the ones who do it for real. Pink is making a career out that. You can hear her breathing heavy during this performance.
(Sorry, I don't know why it cuts out at the end)

Back
Top Bottom