Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
My latest work

View attachment 347650 I've always loved the idea of a mass crucifixion .... nice to have it and the words of the victims on a single page. Thanks for posting Markus!

Yes!.....their pussys all cumming so nicely as they dance.....the executioners should all have their lips locked on those lustul pussys and assholes....drinking down every drop of those luscious juices!

LA MOGLIE DI UN AVVOCATO ACCUSA IL MARITO DI INSOLVENZA DEL DOVERE CONIUGALE (II, 3).
Glicera a Filinna.

Cara Filinna, il mio matrimonio con il sapiente avvocato Strepsiade non si è rivelato felice. Questi, infatti, ogni volta che giunge l’ora di andare a letto, finge di esaminare cause nel cuore della notte, e fa vista d’occuparsi, a quell’ora, dei procedimenti che ha istruito, e recitando la commedia muove le labbra e, io credo, bisbiglia non so cosa fra sé e sé.
Perché ha sposato una giovane, per di più nel fiore degli anni, se non sente il bisogno di una donna – se, insomma, non ha voglia di scopare, se il suo cazzo non sente quel pizzicore che va spento fra il pelo della figa? forse per rendermi partecipe delle sue cause, e farmi trascorrere la notte ad esaminare leggi?
Ma se lui trasforma la nostra stanza da letto in un’aula di tribunale, io, giovane sposina come sono, d’ora in poi me ne starò in disparte, e dormirò sola; e almeno farò l’amore con me stessa, mi darò piacere con la mia mano, muovendola dolcemente, sfiorando e stirando e titillando con le mie tenere dita le mie labbra intime e segrete, e gemendo sommessamente nel vasto silenzio del gineceo immerso nelle tenebre.
E se lui continua ad occuparsi delle faccende altrui, trascurando soltanto i nostri “affari” sotto le lenzuola, sarà un altro avvocato… che perorerà la mia causa. E’ chiaro ciò che voglio dire? Perfettamente, ne sono certa, poiché tu, da questi brevi accenni, puoi intuire ciò che segue.
Riflettici bene, mia cara amica, che, da donna, puoi essere partecipe del disagio di un’altra donna, insoddisfatta, inappagata e piena di voglie represse (anche se ho ritegno a parlare apertamente di tutti i miei bisogni sessuali di donna), e cerca di alleviare, per quanto ti è possibile, la mia sofferenza.
Tu che sei stata gradita mediatrice, e per di più sei mia cugina, non devi solo occuparti del matrimonio al suo inizio, ma anche cercare di … “raddrizzarlo”, di fargli tornare duro e forte quel moscio cazzetto addormentato, ora che sta vacillando. Io infatti tengo il toro per le corna, cerco di soffocare il mio desiderio, la mia voglia di cazzo, toccandomi da sola; ma non è possibile trattenerlo a lungo, esploderà come la pipì dopo averla tenuta fino al limite; e c’è il rischio che si scateni; e lui, mio marito, l’addormentato, noioso e cavilloso com’è, sarebbe capace di accusarmi anche se sono innocente!

Aiutami, ti prego,altrimenti l’unica soluzione che immagino desiderabile è quella di autoaccusarmi di aver tentato di avvelenarlo per essere condannata a morire crocifissa come una miserabile schiava! Solo così, almeno, trascorrerò le mie ultime ore nel dolore, nella vergogna e nella delizia di godere qualche meraviglioso orgasmo guardando la frenesia erotica con la quale gli astanti si masturberanno di fronte al mio corpo nudo e sudato che si contorce grottescamente negli spasmi del dolore! Se devo soffrire per godere meglio farlo nel più atroce dei modi.

THE WIFE OF A LAWYER ACCUSES THE INSOLVENCE HUSBAND OF THE CONJUGAL DUTY (II, 3).
Glicera a Filinna.

Dear Filinna, my marriage to the wise lawyer Strepsiade did not turn out to be happy. In fact, each time the time comes to go to bed, he pretends to examine causes in the middle of the night, and sees that he is occupied, at that time, with the procedures he has instructed, and reciting the comedy moves his lips and, I believe, he whispers I don't know what to himself.
Why did she marry a young woman, moreover in her prime, if she doesn't feel the need for a woman - if, in short, she doesn't feel like fucking, if her cock doesn't feel that tingling that goes off between the hair of her pussy? perhaps to make me share in its causes, and make me spend the night examining laws?
But if he transforms our bedroom into a courtroom, I, as a young bride as I am, will stand aside from now on, and sleep alone; and at least I will make love with myself, I will give pleasure with my hand, moving it gently, brushing and stretching and titillating my intimate and secret lips with my tender fingers, and moaning softly in the vast silence of the gynaeceum immersed in darkness.
And if he continues to take care of other people's affairs, only neglecting our "business" under the sheets, he will be another lawyer ... who will plead my case. Is it clear what I mean? Perfectly, I'm sure of it, because you, from these brief hints, can guess what follows.
Think carefully, my dear friend, that, as a woman, you can share in the discomfort of another woman, dissatisfied, unsatisfied and full of repressed desires (even though I have the will to talk openly about all my sexual needs as a woman), and try to alleviate my suffering as much as you can.
You who were a welcome mediator, and what's more, you are my cousin, you don't just have to take care of the wedding at its beginning, but also try to ... "straighten it out", to make it go back hard and strong that drooping little blackhead, now that it's wavering. In fact I keep the bull by the horns, I try to stifle my desire, my desire for cock, touching myself alone; but it is not possible to hold it for a long time, it will explode like pee after keeping it up to the limit; and there is the risk that it will break out; and he, my husband, the sleeping, boring and quirky as he is, would be able to accuse me even if I am innocent!

Help me, please, otherwise the only solution I imagine desirable is to accuse myself of trying to poison him to be condemned to die crucified as a miserable slave! Only in this way, at least, will I spend my last hours in pain, in shame and in the delight of enjoying some wonderful orgasm looking at the erotic frenzy with which the onlookers will masturbate in front of my naked and sweaty body that writhes grotesquely in the spasms of pain ! If I have to suffer to better enjoy doing it in the most heinous of ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you Markus, beautiful drawing, too bad in Italian

"In ancient Rome, for a long time, crucifixion was used as a method of execution. it was particularly humiliating for women, compelled to suffer this public ordeal in the nude. After being savagely scourged, they were nailed to the cross, to suffer until death! Romans liked very much this show, which was officially prohibited just in the fifth century. Nowadays, this practice in legal only in a few nations in the world and is not applied to women! "

"In ancient Rome, for a long time, crucifixion was used as a method of execution. it was particularly humiliating for women, compelled to suffer this public ordeal in the nude. After being savagely scourged, they were nailed to the cross, to suffer until death! Romans liked very much this show, which was officially prohibited just in the fifth century. Nowadays, this practice in legal only in a few nations in the world and is not applied to women! "
Thanks for the translation!

Thanks for the translation!
By now everyone should have picked up a few words. Knowing some Spanish helps with the verbs. This isn't just a low-brow site where everything is handed to you. You're expected to make some effort. It's one of the charms of the site. (And the non-native English speakers have to do it, so there's an aspect of fairness too.)

Come on, nail me ! ;)

This woman is so eager it would put any but the most hardened professional off his game!
Luckily I'm feeling particularly "hardened" today!
Lie back, Yupar, and prepare for the nails. Feel the point pressing on your wrist, your arms held firm, waiting to be pierced. Your body violated by the hard iron, your back arched in agonised response. But why does your face, beneath the pain, show such a look of contentment?

This woman is so eager it would put any but the most hardened professional off his game!
Luckily I'm feeling particularly "hardened" today!
Lie back, Yupar, and prepare for the nails. Feel the point pressing on your wrist, your arms held firm, waiting to be pierced. Your body violated by the hard iron, your back arched in agonised response. But why does your face, beneath the pain, show such a look of contentment?
Let me make yours soften...my final meal of heaven ! ;)

Let me make yours soften...my final meal of heaven ! ;)

Patience, dear Yupar. Your wrists must be firmly nailed first, arms spread, body open to the world. Then you may have your final meal. Open your sweet mouth, and let me feed you. I will be soft when I am spent, let us give this crowd something to entertain them. Work for your meal!

Patience, dear Yupar. Your wrists must be firmly nailed first, arms spread, body open to the world. Then you may have your final meal. Open your sweet mouth, and let me feed you. I will be soft when I am spent, let us give this crowd something to entertain them. Work for your meal!

No words !
13 (2).jpg
11.jpg
09.jpg
16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom