Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com

Markus, thank you so very much for that Mini - Story of Lucilla's crucifixion !

You really hit the center of my nerves, when you crucify a woman, who has volunteered for this.
So when she thanked Aurelia for the permission to get crucified in her place, i really got so very
excited, that i only could enjoy the next page, with her suffering on the cross SO VERY MUCH !!!

And i hope, that Aurelia was among th spectators. watching her sister suffering and secretly
masturbating, when they whipped her breasts hard and nailed her to the cross. And mybe she
also enjoyed the pleasure and pain, her sister was showing, that she let them crucify her as next :cool:))

Last edited:
Hey Markus,

thank you for the next two LUCILLA pictures and as always i like to read about their thoughts,
when hanging rom the cross and having some pleasure besides the pain, i really love this :cool:))

But the moment when they get nailed to the cross is still the most arousing moment of the whole
procedure, so pic 6 is a real killer for me and her expression is simply priceless and fantastic :cool:))

And about the size of their brests i can only say, that a photo of a real woman is hardly able to be
perfect, BUT the 3 models of this last story have SO PERFECT tits, i admire them DAILY :cool:))))))))

I want to be there,if I could I'd like to fuck her after she's nailed ,to help ease her pain a little ,,maybe

Markus has visited that theme before. ;) :babeando:

Attachments

• 36D63414-20AF-4EFD-9699-28ABCA661216.jpeg
    36D63414-20AF-4EFD-9699-28ABCA661216.jpeg
    437.3 KB · Views: 966
I could help if your wet ,how about get on your cross and lay back to let me nail you down onto the rough timbers
So both Nicole and Kathy Need to be crucified ?
ill whip you both along your via crucis then at golgotha scourge you both before you get hammered
by my nails,,when I get you on your stipes I'll make sure to whip your breasts then force your knees apart to fuck you as you hang on your 3 nails.the nail in both your dainty feet will grate on your bones when I fuck both of you on your low cross,for common criminals,whores and traitors I should like to do you bothsoundly

I want to be there,if I could I'd like to fuck her after she's nailed ,to help ease her pain a little ,,maybe

Call Michael Lane, he'll ease your pain

:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom