Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
you have hooked me in the breasts, and it is by these hooks that you drag me, screaming towards my torment
you have hooked me in the breasts, and it is by these hooks that you drag me, screaming towards my torment
after reading your death sentence,you get nailed ,raped before raising you up, then a 4 inch diameter impaling pole will be hammered through your pussy deep into your belly,then planted on the ground,so as you ride your giant cornu you get more and more impaled

after reading your death sentence,you get nailed ,raped before raising you up, then a 4 inch diameter impaling pole will be hammered through your pussy deep into your belly,then planted on the ground,so as you ride your giant cornu you get more and more impaled
thanks Kathy,you get the same ,but crucified opposite Nicole so you can watch each others every move

WOW, Markus, this is a wonderful continuation and i wanted it this way
but i never expected that you are alredy working into this direction :cool:))

So both sisters had their crucifixion more or less voluntarely and could
suffer the horrible pain they had not expected as well as the pleasure.

Thank you so much for this :cool:))

take note well,kathy and nicole this is what you are going to get

Maybe you are right about this, because i'm working on a story about some girls in a modern time setting (like Six Girls or 3 models)
who are so much aroused about the artwork of Markus, that they look for a way to make their dream, to be really crucified until death,
come true and so they meet each other daily, masturbating like crazy, while looking at the artwork from Markus and talking about it.

And then they see in the internet at Crux Forums this "Crux Casting" announcement, where they are looking for women who are really
willing to go this way to it's very end, to submit voluntarely to get tortured and crucified exactly like the girls in those wonderful stories
and they hurry without any further hesitation to this casting and undergo the whole procedere: Health check, photos naked and such.

Since this moment, they are hardly any longer able to get any sleep any more, because now they are waiting the results of that casting,
so meanwhle they caress their wounds they had received, as they flogged them hard to see, if they are really into this kink and able to
take it, and both bravely endured the horrible pain without saying stop and so they passed this test and got included into the selection.

-----------------------

So maybe Katia and Nikola will be chosen by Markus himself, i still have SOME work to do with all the characters (Poser) and the whole
settings and have to ask Markus, if he gives me permission to use his Artwork, printed on paper, inside this story and i need a place
where i can post this Poser picture story, and so on. And also maybe other girls here want to select one of the girls which i'm creating
at the moment and give them their name: only thing, i want it to end with a "a", like pira, barbara, melissa, eulalia, messalina ... .... ........

to ask Markus, if he gives me permission to use his Artwork, printed on paper, inside this story and i need a place
where i can post this Poser picture story, and so on. And also maybe other girls here want to select one of the girls which i'm creating .....................................Yes, sure, you can do it- I'm very curious to see the result.

She likes it!!

both nicole and kathy need a severe whipping before carrying their heavy beam via crucis to their awaing stipes outside of town,there they will be forced to suck my penis to pay me(the executioner)for a quick nailing before they must hang for days until death, with a 12 inch by 4 inch cornu in their pussies.they will not have their legs broken ,but if they faint because of the pain i will whip their beasts to bring them back to reality

both nicole and kathy need a severe whipping before carrying their heavy beam via crucis to their awaing stipes outside of town,there they will be forced to suck my penis to pay me(the executioner)for a quick nailing before they must hang for days until death, with a 12 inch by 4 inch cornu in their pussies.they will not have their legs broken ,but if they faint because of the pain i will whip their beasts to bring them back to reality
Nice treatment. The visuals for that would be incredible!!

to ask Markus, if he gives me permission to use his Artwork, printed on paper, inside this story and i need a place
where i can post this Poser picture story, and so on. And also maybe other girls here want to select one of the girls which i'm creating ...............

......................Yes, sure, you can do it- I'm very curious to see the result.

Thanks for the permission, Markus, i will start right now with the preparations :cool:))

kathy and nicole,your cum would slither down your stipe too after i have given you one last fuck before i put long needles through your breasts and then whip you to death while you scream and writhe up and down your soiled stake to try and avoid the lash until your leg muscles cramp up and you hang by your wrists to strangle your last breaths in this world.your bodies will be left to hang until you rot

What a wonderful surprise, Markus ! Thank you so much for those great additions
to the 3 models saga, i simply cannot get enough of them :cool:))

While all this talking of the end, their end, i have the impression, that it will take some
more time for them at their crosses and there will be a surprise - hmmm :cool:))

Anyway, i'm with the friar and enjoy the girls the most, and i'm also a pig, because i
cannot stop staring at the absolutely marvelous tits they so willingly show us. :cool:)))))

Nicole and kathy this is your end ,savour the leather kissing your flesh,I'm hard as my whipping you gets harsher and harsher,breasts,ribcage ,thighs ripped open severely.then of course your arms,armpits,pussy all left bleeding,the last lash across your throat to rip out your larynx as you collapse and start suffocating I'd treat you to an extra lash,this one to cut off you clitoris,these belong to me your executioner as a trophy

Nicole and kathy this is your end ,savour the leather kissing your flesh,I'm hard as my whipping you gets harsher and harsher,breasts,ribcage ,thighs ripped open severely.then of course your arms,armpits,pussy all left bleeding,the last lash across your throat to rip out your larynx as you collapse and start suffocating I'd treat you to an extra lash,this one to cut off you clitoris,these belong to me your executioner as a trophy

Hey, Michael Lane,
seems, you haven't got it yet, so i'm telling you now a secret, but please don't tell it to anybody else around here:
This story is not about 2 women, and they are not Nicole and Kathy, it is about three women and their names are
Jenny, Sabrina and Kate, from left to right and those three women gave this story the name: " Three Models ", but
as i said, please tell nobody else this very important secret !

Back
Top Bottom