POAG (Passion Of A Goddess)

Go to CruxDreams.com

crassus

Onlooker
Hi,
are the problems with registering and refused passwords after paying the bill solved?
How large is the mpeg file that was promoded recently?
I tried to register today.
When I entered my Email adress + password and got an error.

Crassus

Result

Hi,
I signed up and was pretty much satisfied.
The Quality is near B-Movie Style and much better than I expected.
Its worth the 10 bugs !
The victim plays her role fatastic !
The only thing I miss is a sequence when th cross slips into the hole in the ground and makes the victim feel the first shock wave after the nails.
For my taste the nails should go through the wrist; but different people different tastes.
Some fancy sounds are spoling the good work.
Obviously several workers in the background are occupied with some other probs.
I clearly noticed an elektronic drill and a ringing of a mobile phone.
Thats realy sad !
The sound should be remastered !

Any way: Kep on going !

POAG

Many of the pictures from POAG are beautiful and erotic. For crucifixion total nudity is always best. The models should either be naked or wearing much skimpier loinclothes.

crassus said:
Hi,
are the problems with registering and refused passwords after paying the bill solved?
How large is the mpeg file that was promoded recently?
I tried to register today.
When I entered my Email adress + password and got an error.

Crassus

I had trouble registering also. Don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm in the USA. The payment window didn't like either of my credit cards.

The promo video posted here really looked great.

Hm,

when I signed up POAG there were only a few pictures that could not be downloaded easily...

When I cancelled, they did not fullfil the 1 month subscription, thes cancelled emedeately without a warning.
I personally can not recommend that site.

i was also a member and could not download a pic or a movie. i think the site is really good but you have to be online to watch the movies.

download movie

right mouse click:
"save target as .. " should solve the problem.
I was able to save all the movies.

POAG downloads

If the right click, save as doesn't work try this, it worked for me:

As the movie is playing when you left click on it in the site - should start playing on your windows media player or whatever your default player is -search your temporary internet files folder for the movie, right click on the item in the temp files folder, copy and paste to your hard drive.

I opened the html source of the page and copypasted all the locations of the movie files into Flashget then I just had to wait until they came down.

I was able to download the videos pretty easily without trouble after subscribing. It looks pretty real to me--it looks, at least in one of the videos, like she is really suffering and really going through the agony of crucifixion.

Hi!I want to watch two of the vids-the model with curly hair showed at the promo and the black Jesus.Can somebody upload them,please?Please!

Back
Top Bottom