Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Watched this...imho it a bit weak unfortunately..

Well, it is an outdoor crucifixion with a nice whipping scene and (almost uniquely) a stripping scene (I like those, but I'm weird :confused: ), but I have to agree that the actress in the Passion of the Christa really got into her part, and the nailing scenes and hanging scenes were much better all round.

But Ramon is doing what no-one else is doing, female crucifixion with nude or nearly nude actresses, plus some very nice animations, and I for one am seriously grateful to him for going to the effort and the expense. I hope he feels it's worth it, he's getting some views on Vimeo, and hopefully bringing in some of the folding stuff. Good for him.

:clapping:

My feeling with POAG is that they found some superb actresses who really got into the crucifixa role,
especially that classic indoor Christa - but the soldiers are embarrassingly amateur and half-hearted
in their attempts to afflict their victim :devil:

My feeling with POAG is that they found some superb actresses who really got into the crucifixa role,
especially that classic indoor Christa - but the soldiers are embarrassingly amateur and half-hearted
in their attempts to afflict their victim :devil:

Too busy ogling than acting ... or perhaps feeling silly in the Roman sand and sandals outfits?

Yes I'm sure they were ever such nice young men who really couldn't couldn't
get themselves into the role of brutal sadists thrashing and nailing pretty girls -
they needed to forget all their good upbringing, kind-hearted feelings, gentlemanly inhibitions,
and get some training in 'method acting' :devil:

It is possible always improve the quality, undoubtedly, but I think that POAG has the best female Christ crucifixion stuff, and I´m also grateful to Ramon for his effort. I hope he continues to do so good work and do not stop giving pleasant surprises with his new productions.
The passion of the Christa is the best movie ever. The actress's interpretation makes eclipse the performance of the Romans.

Attachments

• behing_the_scenes_suffering_on_cross_by_passionofagoddess-dbaf6w9.jpg
    behing_the_scenes_suffering_on_cross_by_passionofagoddess-dbaf6w9.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,026
  • not_hope_by_female11.jpg
    not_hope_by_female11.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 940
  • the_passion_of_the_christa_cover2_by_passionofagoddess-dat8w0e.jpg
    the_passion_of_the_christa_cover2_by_passionofagoddess-dat8w0e.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 890
  • dead_female_jesus_by_female11.jpg
    dead_female_jesus_by_female11.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 869
  • dead_girl_crucified_by_female11.jpg
    dead_girl_crucified_by_female11.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 866
  • suffering_and_hope_by_female11.jpg
    suffering_and_hope_by_female11.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 918
It is possible always improve the quality, undoubtedly, but I think that POAG has the best female Christ crucifixion stuff, and I´m also grateful to Ramon for his effort. I hope he continues to do so good work and do not stop giving pleasant surprises with his new productions.
The passion of the Christa is the best movie ever. The actress's interpretation makes eclipse the performance of the Romans.
:amen:

When I watched it first time, i thought that they used real nails...it was so real.

Some old POAG stuff.

Attachments

• 1a765f80383689e5743caeb160e9a744-d6aawbu.jpg
    1a765f80383689e5743caeb160e9a744-d6aawbu.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 826
  • 1700_crucifix_by_passionofagoddess-dvo6a6.jpg
    1700_crucifix_by_passionofagoddess-dvo6a6.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 753
  • a_female_jesus_by_passionofagoddess-dvjie6.jpg
    a_female_jesus_by_passionofagoddess-dvjie6.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 735
  • carrying_the_cross_by_passionofagoddess-dv959a.jpg