Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
I really like POAG, I really do, but I can't help but be a little disappointed by a lot of the short films, though Passion of the Christa is near perfect. I really appreciate Ramon because he's the only one doing us this great service, and I know POAG will get better going forward.

I really appreciated the effort put forth in Roman Movie but I found it a little static because most of the camera angles used are the same and the model is very static on the cross. I think ramon's magnum opus could really come about if he did an outdoor crucifixion scene with the same model or one just as dynamic as the one from Christa.

Did someone have problems with purhasing this movie? Is there nailing scene or "only" whipping, way of cross and hanging on cross??

Ramon wrote on Deviantart

"Experimental short film about the passion of the female Christ in sepia tone. The film consists of 3 parts (whipping, carrying and crucified) wich develop during the 12 minutes of the film duration."

There are no nailing scenes therefore in this Movie.

Attachments

• nordicpassionplay__2__by_passionofagoddess-dbr99i5.jpg
    nordicpassionplay__2__by_passionofagoddess-dbr99i5.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 1,075
  • nordicpassionplay__3__by_passionofagoddess-dbr9add.jpg
    nordicpassionplay__3__by_passionofagoddess-dbr9add.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 1,147
  • nordicpassionplay__4__by_passionofagoddess-dbr9ain.jpg
    nordicpassionplay__4__by_passionofagoddess-dbr9ain.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,195
  • nordicpassionplay__8__by_passionofagoddess-dbr9ar3.jpg
    nordicpassionplay__8__by_passionofagoddess-dbr9ar3.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 1,213
A new POAG Movie on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/ondemand/nordicpassionplay a wonderful performance.
Pepemocho, you are absolutely right, a great performance. I hadn't seen this previously.

This is an attractive woman, who acts well and moves well, especially during her 'crucifixion' (her acting more than makes up for the fact that she is being crucified by a single woman). Unusually for a POAG, she is naked for some of her time on the cross, which is nice. I must also comment on the make-up, it looks as though she'd had quite a whipping; the video might have been better leaving the whipping to our imagination!

Yes, well worth £3.79 to rent. :) Wrecommended by Wragg ;)

Thanks for informations ;) Here you have some photoshots from "Female christ in cool white". Ramon shows carrying the cross, moment after nailing but before raising, breathing problems during hanging and suffering. Model is quite pretty. IMHO her movements destroy the illusion of her nailing, she's moving too much...bonus stuff shows another model during photoshots.
Very nice session. Martinez is a great artist.

It is possible always improve the quality, undoubtedly, but I think that POAG has the best female Christ crucifixion stuff, and I´m also grateful to Ramon for his effort. I hope he continues to do so good work and do not stop giving pleasant surprises with his new productions.
The passion of the Christa is the best movie ever. The actress's interpretation makes eclipse the performance of the Romans.
Superb!!!!!

Did someone have problems with purhasing this movie? Is there nailing scene or "only" whipping, way of cross and hanging on cross??
Alas, there is no nailing scene, only the whipping, carrying and hanging on the cross. I found the finished clip to be quite disjointed, no smooth transitions between scenes anywhere.
I can't remember if it only related to purchasing this PoaG movie but I remember that it was not straight forward. Hope this allays any misgivings that your experience was unique.

Another point which annoyed me at the time was that the various clips which Ramon Martinez previously for a reasonable price had been divided into (very) short sections and advertised at greatly increased prices.

Back
Top Bottom