Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Movie is great, but it's a bit pity that there isn't carrying scene...like "passion of christa" for example. Imho withou this part, the movie isn't complete...you know what I mean...after whipping and crowning there must be some carrying.
I agree with previous user who wrote about making POAG movies with more models and without music. In some movies music was useless and just destroyed the climat and dramaturgies of what was happening. And some more models, more victims and executioners, will make production even more interesting.

Yes, not bad. I fully sastisfy most only is at the first three repeatings of "Mother.. forgive them...they dont know what they do " . Her acting is the best in there for me. (the music disturbed while she made more repeatings)And Ramon BHS for that part is better than the main one. I dont know why he throw. But the Christa model acting skill is the best for me. My view may different with you guys, yeah, crucifixion must be full exposed body, but only that is not enough. I think the model need more passion. If I can, I wish to be Ramon's model (once my dream and I told him I think. But now I dont have a plan to do and cant anymore as my RL changed totally alrdy ) , just want to show how to act as I did myself too many RP in when my darkest hours of erotism at last two years ago. Model should feel like a real stitiation in her mind. (I know the outside is just a studio, but she can change her mood aa like reality. ) Once I wore slippery longyi( it's burmese traditional lower garment like a robe) and carried and tide my hands on a bit heavy iron beam as like a cross beam and walked. I was just in a small apartmert, but when it slipped out of my loin,. I cried in shame like a baby as I put myself in mood the whole town is watching me. Yeah, I aroused, but I coped in my inner mind and put necessary mood on for the show and it worked out. Ramon also need to drive out more from his model too. Project is small, no men power, no equipment, low buget are not a problem, main thing in art is have to drive out true expressions and emotions as best as real.
I want to say esp for painful time like whipping, crowning and on the cross.
And it will be bettervif can add someone (the whipping gal) strips her loin cloth and her shameful and humiliated face at that moment will be great.
And if me, I will not shave my pubic hair but make tidy a bit then too much bushy.
Music on the back, I wont tell anymore as abv u guys said.

Anyway, this one is better than the rest except christa.But cuz of full nudity , we can say same level together as christa is with loincloted ( cuz Roman have no mercy on victim). . . And it's worth to rent it for Ramon's passion for us and to produce more staff in future. And I really thank him for making imagination into video. .. :)

Last edited:
Yes, not bad. I fully sastisfy most only is at the first three repeatings of "Mother.. forgive them...they dont know what they do " . Her acting is the best in there for me. (the music disturbed while she made more repeatings)And Ramon BHS for that part is better than the main one. I dont know why he throw. But the Christa model acting skill is the best for me. My view may different with you guys, yeah, crucifixion must be full exposed body, but only that is not enough. I think the model need more passion. If I can, I wish to be Ramon's model (once my dream and I told him I think. But now I dont have a plan to do and cant anymore as my RL changed totally alrdy ) , just want to show how to act as I did myself too many RP in when my darkest hours of erotism at last two years ago. Model should feel like a real stitiation in her mind. (I know the outside is just a studio, but she can change her mood aa like reality. ) Once I wore slippery longyi( it's burmese traditional lower garment like a robe) and carried and tide my hands on a bit heavy iron beam as like a cross beam and walked. I was just in a small apartmert, but when it slipped out of my loin,. I cried in shame like a baby as I put myself in mood the whole town is watching me. Yeah, I aroused, but I coped in my inner mind and put necessary mood on for the show and it worked out. Ramon also need to drive out more from his model too. Project is small, no men power, no equipment, low buget are not a problem, main thing in art is have to drive out true expressions and emotions as best as real.
I want to say esp for painful time like whipping, crowning and on the cross.
And it will be bettervif can add someone (the whipping gal) strips her loin cloth and her shameful and humiliated face at that moment will be great.
And if me, I will not shave my pubic hair but make tidy a bit then too much bushy.
Music on the back, I wont tell anymore as abv u guys said.

Anyway, this one is better than the rest except christa.But cuz of full nudity , we can say same level together as christa is with loincloted ( cuz Roman have no mercy on victim). . . And it's worth to rent it for Ramon's passion for us and to produce more staff in future. And I really thank him for making imagination into video. .. :)
Well spoken Y!!! I am sure that you would have provided superior acting!

Here some screen shots I edited or enhanced by mobile snapseed( cuz screen shot only is bad quality).
I just picked the pics that look like real crucifixion cuz most of them is a bit lame. What I want to see it naked.. humiliated.. suffered.. condemned woman is giving love to the pepole diring the ordeal. It may be funny thing for the crowd. But it will be the great passion for me if I'm on the cross and arousal too.
Justa hand picked by my view for her saying.
"Mother, mother...forgive them. The do not know what they are doing.."

But if I'm her, I may say..
"Mother Mother, forgive them for what they have done to me... they raped me, tortured me and crucified me. My bare breasts are hanged, my sex splayed for all to see. My ass is bare ...There are Roman seeds inside my womb, my stomach and my rectum, the used every orifices of mine. I may probably have their baby inside my belly. They nailed my lambs with four big nails. But Mother, this is the cup I have to drink for the sins I have taked, so Mother... forgivvve them, they dont knowwww... what they are doing..!! "

Enjoy! :)

Screenshot_2017-12-28-14-03-37-01.jpegScreenshot_2017-12-28-14-03-23-01.jpegScreenshot_2017-12-28-14-00-44-01.jpegScreenshot_2017-12-28-01-59-50-01.jpegScreenshot_2017-12-28-14-02-58-01.jpegScreenshot_2017-12-28-14-06-30-01.jpeg

Here some screen shots I edited or enhanced by mobile snapseed( cuz screen shot only is bad quality).
I just picked the pics that look like real crucifixion cuz most of them is a bit lame. What I want to see it naked.. humiliated.. suffered.. condemned woman is giving love to the pepole diring the ordeal. It may be funny thing for the crowd. But it will be the great passion for me if I'm on the cross and arousal too.
Justa hand picked by my view for her saying.
"Mother, mother...forgive them. The do not know what they are doing.."

But if I'm her, I may say..
"Mother Mother, forgive them for what they have done to me... they raped me, tortured me and crucified me. My bare breasts are hanged, my sex splayed for all to see. My ass is bare ...There are Roman seeds inside my womb, my stomach and my rectum, the used every orifices of mine. I may probably have their baby inside my belly. They nailed my lambs with four big nails. But Mother, this is the cup I have to drink for the sins I have taked, so Mother... forgivvve them, they dont knowwww... what they are doing..!! "

Enjoy! :)

View attachment 551980View attachment 551979View attachment 551978View attachment 551977View attachment 551976View attachment 551975

Very enjoyable, Yu. ... not only the pics, but also your words! Well done.

Back
Top Bottom