Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Woow...very long movie and big bonus stuff, but cost is soo big :/
Yes, the cost seems somewhat excessive. The main 'POAG' feature is a follow up to the first part of the crucifixion of this attractive model entitled "Passion of the Christa - a.k.a. A Bad Day for a Roman Woman". This runs for 10 minutes 29seconds and covers the more interesting scenes of the model being dragged to the whipping post, whipped until bleeding, crowned with thorns, dragged to her cross, made to pick up her cross while being whipped, placed on the cross (after she collapses from exhaustion) and being nailed in position, the cross (with the model nailed to it) being raised and the Roman soldiers standing guard while she suffers and finally dies.

This latest commercial POAG product shows the model after being crucified in very warm colours while the original 10 minute clip was much colder in colour tones with blue being quite predominant. She hangs there in apparent agony, jerking and twisting in erotic ways. Both clips are very dark however which can prove challenging when trying to appreciate the viewing of these clips.

I agree that the pricing is questionable, perhaps, but if the proceeds are predominately paid to the model of this crucifixion clip, I feel somewhat better about the rental charge of A$25.30.

To illustrate the colour tone difference between the first clip "Passion of the Christa" (quite some years old now) and this current promoted clip (Female Christ in Warm Tone) by Martinez, I attach a shot from each clip. You will perhaps note how dark both shots are.

Attachments

• Passion of the Christa.png
    Passion of the Christa.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 1,111
  • Female Christ in Warm Tone1.png
    Female Christ in Warm Tone1.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,273
Last edited:
I wish Ramon could include the audio of the actress (this was my biggest problem with Roman Movie, other than the actress being on the cross for only 30% of the movie). Otherwise the latest film is great as I cannot complain about more Christa. I always love the Behind the Scenes stuff, does anyone else?

Is thre only haning or sth more? She's beatiful and there is lot of stuff, but if there's only one part of whole "proces" then the price'll be a bit too high for me :/

Back
Top Bottom