Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com

Pepemocho

Magistrate
Hello!
It seems that the POAG site has eliminated almost all the stuff. What a shame because it was one of my favorite CRUX sites! Only a few videos are available on vimeo, but only Video on demand. The good point is that almost all videos have bonus stuff and the image quality is much better than the old POAG videos and the price is cheaper.

https://vimeo.com/poag

I am more interested in the new 3D animations because the quality of the image is amazing and its affordable price. The only negative point is that there are no long stories. But I understand that it is a lot of work for animators who work alone and not as a team.
518643-c5dcac39c06c426863ed6eb139f72e85.jpg
crucifix_and_sky_poster_by_passionofagoddess-dbgu31e.jpg suffering_and_sky_still_of_animation_by_passionofagoddess-dbgwnxt.jpg

Attachments

• crucifix_and_sky_poster_by_passionofagoddess-dbgu31e.jpg
    crucifix_and_sky_poster_by_passionofagoddess-dbgu31e.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 3,305
  • suffering_and_sky_still_of_animation_by_passionofagoddess-dbgwnxt.jpg
    suffering_and_sky_still_of_animation_by_passionofagoddess-dbgwnxt.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 3,618
  • white_female_christ_poster_by_passionofagoddess-dbbg0wf.jpg
    white_female_christ_poster_by_passionofagoddess-dbbg0wf.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 3,952
Hello!
It seems that the POAG site has eliminated almost all the stuff. What a shame because it was one of my favorite CRUX sites! Only a few videos are available on vimeo, but only Video on demand. The good point is that almost all videos have bonus stuff and the image quality is much better than the old POAG videos and the price is cheaper.

I am more interested in the new 3D animations because the quality of the image is amazing and its affordable price. The only negative point is that there are no long stories. But I understand that it is a lot of work for animators who work alone and not as a team.
View attachment 518750 View attachment 518751
Very nice images, thanks for posting.

Hello!

View attachment 518750 View attachment 518751

An incredible, beautiful image! I just wish the artist would put the nails through her wrists. Or is this his style? Regardless, it's awesome!

it is a lot of work for animators who work alone and not as a team.
I'm sure it is - he must spend weeks if not months on each one. An incredible labour of love!

Back
Top Bottom