Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
We just hear her panting mixed with some music unfortuneatly. I think it is a real pity that these great movies don't contain talking and dialouge, they have an enormous potential! My dream would be all the 'classical' scenes with dialouge, talking and screaming... from arrest, trial to taken down from the cross.........perhaps next easter or christmas.... :)

We just hear her panting mixed with some music unfortuneatly. I think it is a real pity that these great movies don't contain talking and dialouge, they have an enormous potential! My dream would be all the 'classical' scenes with dialouge, talking and screaming... from arrest, trial to taken down from the cross.........perhaps next easter or christmas.... :)
I agree. Context is king.

Is the Bonus stuff in female christ in warm tones worth the twenty dollars?
I dont think as there may be much of cooler theme I think. . all the Ramons's I watched, my most favourite is just one or two mins of mother forgive me in Assian Passion Play and Up n down struggling of Female christa in cold tone. Roman movie is best costume but the actress couldnt struggle much on cross..but droping on ground while carring a cross is not bad .

I dont think as there may be much of cooler theme I think. . all the Ramons's I watched, my most favourite is just one or two mins of mother forgive me in Assian Passion Play and Up n down struggling of Female christa in cold tone. Roman movie is best costume but the actress couldnt struggle much on cross..but droping on ground while carring a cross is not bad .
roman movie could have had so much more depth to it. it could have at least lingered on the shot of her falling over at the end instead of fragmenting and immediately saying "the end"

I just love the moment they strip her and she drops on the cross. VERY erotic!

I
I also think that Passion of Christa and Roman movie are the best and most classic works.

Back
Top Bottom