Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Anyone know where I might be able to purchase or watch "The Passion in Sepia" or its original non-sepia version?

It's been removed from Vimeo & Google searches aren't much help because the title of the movie is too vague for Google to find it.

Anyone know where I might be able to purchase or watch "The Passion in Sepia" or its original non-sepia version?

It's been removed from Vimeo & Google searches aren't much help because the title of the movie is too vague for Google to find it.
Unfortunately only from vimeo :(

A new POAG video with a new and curvy model abailable in Vimeo https://vimeo.com/ondemand/chiaroscurocrucifix
All the stuff is 4K resolution, also the 3 videos as bonus stuff. Not nailing scenes, only female crucifix, but I liked it very much the very beautiful scenes.
New POAG pic with the new model.
New POAG image uploaded on Deviantart.
Another one POAG image.
She is Ramon's latest model I think.. ...few pics I found on his those nvr posted here ;)
smile-in-dark-portrait-ramon-martinez.jpg1-swedish-woman-portrait-ramon-martinez.jpgthe-smiling-female-jesus-ramon-martinez (2).jpgchiaroscuro-crucifix-poster-ramon-martinez.jpgpraying-crucifix-ramon-martinez.jpgcrucifixus-v-ramon-martinez.jpgcross-into-the-darkness-ramon-martinez.jpg

This last one is my fav ;)

dark-portrait-of-a-crucifix-i-ramon-martinez.jpg

Hi to all!

It seems that many POAG videos are back on Vimeo.

A new pic from POAG

Attachments

• ddd1926-c806a819-dcff-41fa-9b7c-38b3ac949c04.jpg
    ddd1926-c806a819-dcff-41fa-9b7c-38b3ac949c04.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 763
Is female christ in blue night worth renting? I do not like her pose but how are the effects and how is the performance

What are the credits for the christa video? The version I have doesn’t have them and I don’t have the newer version

Last edited:
In my oopinion better is nordic or asian passion play, price is similar. It depend what you like, only suffering on the cross or whole "road" from whipping to suffering. What is interesting, in female christ in blue night you can see a free part of it ;)

Back
Top Bottom