Policy on roleplay-style threads

Go to CruxDreams.com

KageKamen

Tribune
Of course, private roleplau is best reserved for PMs and such. But I'm thinking of more general-participation stuff, like a court where I pass sentence on criminals or a slave coffle or galley - perhpas even a crux procession. Is this permitted, and indeed is anyone actually interested? (I think I have seen some similar things around...)

It's certainly permitted, as long as it's within the general site rules, and to an extent we all role play anyway. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I am not really a sadistic aristocrat with a large stately home and well equipped dungeons! :rolleyes:

But you're right, there are already a number of such threads, and also sites like Second Life that offer a 3D role playing experience.

Of course, private roleplau is best reserved for PMs and such. But I'm thinking of more general-participation stuff, like a court where I pass sentence on criminals or a slave coffle or galley - perhpas even a crux procession. Is this permitted, and indeed is anyone actually interested? (I think I have seen some similar things around...)
I took, or I am taking part in a few such threads. Best is to have one coordinator, who sets out the main story. The others then follow the progress made by the coordinator. Some discipline from the participants regarding to sticking to the story progress, is a requirement for the success. Best is also to communicate privately by PM with the coordinator about following steps and the further development of the story, and, if neccessary, submit following episodes first privately.

I took, or I am taking part in a few such threads. Best is to have one coordinator, who sets out the main story. The others then follow the progress made by the coordinator. Some discipline from the participants regarding to sticking to the story progress, is a requirement for the success. Best is also to communicate privately by PM with the coordinator about following steps and the further development of the story, and, if neccessary, submit following episodes first privately.
Completely agree with you!

Yes, if it's a Crux scenario, or BDSM, start a thread in the appropriate Forum, otherwise Fantasy Unlimited.
CarlosCruz and Piraland have recently run successful 'shared stories' where several members have joined in, playing roles in adventures that end with them being crucified. I think that sort of concept works well, it provides a basic framework, one which members can join in and contribute in lively ways.

Yes, if it's a Crux scenario, or BDSM, start a thread in the appropriate Forum, otherwise Fantasy Unlimited.
CarlosCruz and Piraland have recently run successful 'shared stories' where several members have joined in, playing roles in adventures that end with them being crucified. I think that sort of concept works well, it provides a basic framework, one which members can join in and contribute in lively ways.
I've now started a thread in Fantasy Unlimited.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/posts/529435/

I'm sorry to disappoint, but I am not really a sadistic aristocrat with a large stately home and well equipped dungeons! :rolleyes:
Oh sure. You're not fooling anyone here, you know. Everyone knows about the Abbey. This business about you being just an ordinary guy is easily refuted. We only have to ask Barb about the four-poster and the whip.
I SUPPOSE I'M NOT REALLY THE GRIM REAPER. LUDICROUS. :rolleyes: :cool::devil:
images.jpeg.jpg

. We only have to ask Barb about the four-poster and the whip.
If she doesn't give the right answer, she knows what's coming...

:span1:

Oops!:oops:

I mean, if she doesn't give the right answer I shall be jolly miffed!

In the 1950s,Rolls Royce introduced a new model to the New York Motoring Press, the leading presenter being a very laid back Old Etonian. One of the journalists asked "Whats the horsepower development of this machine"
The reply was "Adequate"

And he said it with a sniff, right?

Back
Top Bottom