Polly And Anna

Go to CruxDreams.com
In context of the times it is perfectly acceptable, even necessary, for the story.

When I was a lad growing up in lily-white south St. Louis my parents would have washed my mouth out with soap for using the term yet they nearly fainted when I invited the two black men that picked up the trash at the gas station next door to my 6th year birthday party. They graciously declined...

I think race relations would be much better if everyone studied Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech.

I think race relations would be much better if everyone studied Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech.

Agreed, but a different approach is we all breed like rabbits with members of a different race till the whole world is full of coffee-coloured humans. I'm sure Dorothy at least would be in favour of that one.

(For those whose only drink is Seagrams or espresso, I like my coffee slightly milky)

Agreed, but a different approach is we all breed like rabbits with members of a different race till the whole world is full of coffee-coloured humans. I'm sure Dorothy at least would be in favour of that one.

(For those whose only drink is Seagrams or espresso, I like my coffee slightly milky)
I'll take mine black with a teaspoon of sugar if you are out of Seagram's...

a few thoughts inspired by that wisdom

coffee rabbit.jpg bunday019e_brewedcoffee.png coffee bean bunnies.jpg (bunny beans, new competition for eul's civet special? :p)

Afternoon Tea (Hosted externally)
WfjWk8O.jpg

My great great...great aunt Maude used to own a plantation in Tennessee. She grew mainly cotton as she considered tobacco bad for one’s health. She would often invite a few wives of other plantation owners round for a nice cup of afternoon tea and a slice or two of cake. This would invariably be followed by a bottle of gin to share and some entertainment for her guests.

Maude: “Shall we have a change from bridge? How about I dress up and give a housemaid a good whipping?”

Agnes: “Oh yes! Naked over the dining room table.”

Bethany: “What about Polly? She’s young with a firm rump and I’d love to hear her squeal.”

Maude: “A good choice! She can entertain us. Now someone please clear the table while I fetch my favourite whip.”

Attachments

• after dinner1.jpg
    after dinner1.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
My intention was never to cause offence. As Melissa says, it was to quote an earlier post in what is clearly a non-PC thread.

If I've upset anyone I apologise, and will immediately offer my bare bottom for whatever the offended party deems appropriate, be it strap, whip or Singapore Dragon Cane.
@fat slave girl Send yourself round my way..... ;)

A Mid C or De Blue Tail Fly (Hosted externally)
NQHFwFV.jpg

A drawing room at Hartley House on a lazy Sunday afternoon and Elizabeth Hartley is entertaining her guests. Elizabeth has summoned Matilda, the black housemaid to send her Chantelle, one of Matilda’s “piccaninnies”. The girl is to arrive naked.

Matilda: “Oh but Miss Elizabeth please don’t whip her again. You jus only whip her two days ago.”

Elizabeth: “Then her hide has had plenty of time to recover. Now fetch the girl or you will feel my cane. Now go!”

Elizabeth’s niece, Felicity, is on the right leaning on a piano.

Felicity: “Why do you wish to punish Matilda’s daughter Elizabeth?”

Elizabeth: “I heard her singing as I walked passed the slave chapel this morning.”

Felicity: “I thought they were meant to sing the praises of the Lord?”

Elizabeth “NOT De Blue Tail Fly!”

Felicity: “Oh I know that little ditty. What is wrong with it?”

Elizabeth: “Well how about

Ole massa's gone, now let 'im rest,
Dey say all tings am for de best;
I neber shall forget till de day I die,
Ole massa an' dat blue tail fly.
An' scratch 'um wid a briar too “
Felicity: “Sorry Aunt Lizzy but I still don’t understand.”
Elizabeth: “The slave was supposed to keep watch for the blue tail fly but clearly didn’t! And then he gloats because his poor hard working, Christian master has died!”
An exasperated Elizabeth gives Chantelle a much harder whack with her cane which elicits a high pitched squeal.
Felicity: “My word! Did you hear that?”
Elizabeth: “I think everybody in Louisiana heard that.”
Felicity: “I mean that was a mid C. Let’s see if she can reach a high C. I’ll get on this piano and we’ll see if you can get her to squeal along to whatever tune I play...this should be fun.”

Attachments

• 8A Mid C.jpg
    8A Mid C.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 47
On the touchy subject of racial controversy...
Don't  even mention Guy Gibson's Dog.... :( :BangHead:
@fat slave girl I'm still waiting...... :devil-flip: :span1:
And if one really wants to be utterly Un-P.C...
how about THIS,for starters ?? "Yee - Haww !!"
20230225_113643.jpg
I guess that really puts the cat amongst the pigeons,or opens a can of worms !! :devil:
@melissa DO continue your fine work.... ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom