Polly And Anna

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for the pic Repertor. It's interesting to get some insight into why some people do not want to see pics of white people dominating black people. It seems to be a mix of PC and guilt but since it is only fantasy and everybody depicted are models or actors then I find it difficult to understand.
As I tried to explain here...
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/polly-and-anna.4925/#post-210118
...I was only saying why I would not do a thread of this nature but I certainly do not want Melissa to stop hers.

As I have said countless times on this board if you don't like the topic, go look at another thread...

...sorry I said anything...:doh::doh::doh:

Tree

This promises to be very entertaining!

I'd also like to say that the whip cracks both ways. Some of my deepest fantasies involve me being tied to the whipping post, while a muscle-bound ebony Adonis unfurls his bullwhip, his eyes surveying my defenceless pale body as he smiles sadistically.

In fact, my most intense experience of rough lesbian sex involved an Afro-Caribean girl at a swinging club in London. She walked up to me, grabbed my hand and hauled me off to a communal bedroom. She couldn't have been less subtle if she'd thrown me over her shoulder and yelled a war cry. And boy, could she get her tongue Deep...!

What a surprise for our ancestors! Maude and Melissa's grand niece Bethany, and travelling companion arrived early one spring to spend a few weeks at Melissa Mansions. They had travelled all the way from the US and were keen to see the sights, take in a few shows and generally do the usual tourist thing. But first they needed a large pot of tea with a drop of whisky to keep out the chill spring morning air. Maude and Gertrude had just finished giving Polly and Anna a sound thrashing and cleared the sitting room to welcome their guests. After tea the talk began to focus on slaves and how best to train them. Bethany was very much in favour of whipping, especially before breakfast. It provided exercise and fresh air, stimulated the appetite, kept the slaves on their toes and generally improved output. She inquired whether her great aunts had such a post. The reply was affirmative but Maude added that it had rarely been used. "Then it's high time we made better use of it!. Surely not all your maids are perfect!", Bethany exclaimed. Maude thought for a moment then agreed saying that several still hadn't mastered the English language to an acceptable level. Indeed most still had a thick African accent which some guests had difficulty understanding. Bethany was a little surprised to hear this. She told Maude and Melissa that back home in Alabama, estate owners like herself expected slaves to be fluent in English the moment they disembarked from the slave ships. They had, after all, several weeks on board while sailing to gain a good grasp of at least one new language. It was simply sheer ingratitude! They got a free voyage, free on board food and a job to go to in a new land! It beggared belief that some could be so ungrateful and so lazy! She asked for an inspection of the maids.

The maids were duly lined up, naked in the courtyard and tested on their knowledge of grammar, Shakespeare, Kings and Queens and facts which they should know about their new home land. Eventually a maid called Molly was led to the whipping post to serve as an example to the others. After skilfully tying Molly in place Bethany drew her whip and the punishment began...
maid whipped.jpg

It was for spelling. Molly could not get the hang of i before e except after c unless we wish to write height, weight, sleigh, neigh etc.
Back to the story

The Whipping Room

Whipping over and it's time for a refreshing cup of tea. Everyone agreed that whipping slaves was a good thing for all concerned but maybe it would be a good idea to train slaves indoors especially on cold days. One didn't want them to catch a chill.

"I paid five guineas for Molly at the quayside auction and I certainly don't want her going down with a fever at those prices!", said Maude. "Well, thanks to Bethany for showing us how to use a whip properly and I must say I found it a most agreeable experience. I never thought that she'd beg for mercy but that last crack across her nipples made her utter the most blood chilling scream I have ever heard!" Melissa added.

"Sometimes I tie them upside down, legs apart..you should hear them really scream!!" said Bethany. Maude and Melissa paused for thought trying to imagine the scene. Maude made the suggestion that they equip a whipping room here at Melissa Mansions. There were plenty of available rooms which had never been put to good use and it would be a hobby more interesting than crochet or mastering the piano. It was agreed and after tea they set off to find the most suitable room. Eventually they settled for a large room on the East wing overlooking the river. It was ideal for the purpose having an easily cleaned hard wood floor and more than ample room to swing the largest of cats.

"We shall name it The Whipping Room!" Melissa announced.

"Hmm? Better call it the Overseas Maids Training Facility instead..you know what the WPCS are like." Maude suggested.

"The what!" said a puzzled Bethany. "The Wilberforce Politically Correct Society. Dreadful people. I always enjoy a day out at the slave auctions and those spoilsports want to put an end to all that. Abolish slavery indeed! Why were the blacks put on this Earth if not to serve us?" Maude explained.

"What an absurd Society. It would never catch on in the US."

And so the Whipping Room now had an official title. The date was set for the opening and invites sent out to neighbours and several celebrities. Marielle Felicité was amongst the first on the list. She was the "adopted" daughter of Stéphanie Felicité the comtess de Genlis shown here.Madame_de_Genlis_by_Lemoine.jpg
Stéphanie spent the Revolution out of the country which was probably a wise move. Marielle was nothing like her mother, She had none of her talents and was a little on the stocky side, but she was good fun.

"And afterwards Jane can give us a reading from her Pride and Prejudice. I hear it is a jolly good read." Melissa suggested.

By the time invites had been sent and RSVPs returned Molly had made a full recovery. Marielle was keen to show off her prowess wielding a short but very painful bullwhip. All the white maids were in attendance and given a short whip each. They were ordered to give Molly three lashes each to help reinforce her place in Melissa Mansions.Whipping room.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the WPCS :D Another one that was around then (and still is),
campaigning to promote decency among the Black peoples of Africa and the West Indies
is the SPCK, Society for Politically Correct Knickers :D

I like the WPCS :D Another one that was around then (and still is),
campaigning to promote decency among the Black peoples of Africa and the West Indies
is the SPCK, Society for Politically Correct Knickers :D
I used to walk past the SPCK bookshop regularly in Salisbury. Always thought it was something to do with Christian Knowledge. Now I know it was all about knickers - there seemed to be a lot of books on the subject though!

"And afterwards Jane can give us a reading from her Pride and Prejudice. I hear it is a jolly good read." Melissa suggested.
Loving the story so far Melissa. I hope Jane finds some inspiration for her novels... I'm thinking along the lines of Nails and Nailability or Cream and Punishment, oh no wait, that's Dostoevsky...

Instead of 'whipping room' would not this more appropriately called the 'whipping parlor'???

Instead of 'whipping room' would not this more appropriately called the 'whipping parlor'???
Tree is absolutely correct...must use the correct terminology in future.

In the English speaking world of the 18th and 19th century, achievement of a parlour room was a marker of social status—evidence that you had risen above the majority who lived in one or two rooms. As the parlour was the room in which the larger world encountered the private sphere of middle class life, the family's face to the world, it was invariably the best room (indeed it was often colloquially called just that) in the home. The parlour frequently displayed a family's best furnishings, works of art and other status symbols.

Also black slaves were often used as status symbols and displayed in traditional dress, turbans etc. They would be used as decoration like porcelain...but not in Melissa Mansions!

Tree is absolutely correct...must use the correct terminology in future.

In the English speaking world of the 18th and 19th century, achievement of a parlour room was a marker of social status—evidence that you had risen above the majority who lived in one or two rooms. As the parlour was the room in which the larger world encountered the private sphere of middle class life, the family's face to the world, it was invariably the best room (indeed it was often colloquially called just that) in the home. The parlour frequently displayed a family's best furnishings, works of art and other status symbols.

Also black slaves were often used as status symbols and displayed in traditional dress, turbans etc. They would be used as decoration like porcelain...but not in Melissa Mansions!
I would hate for Melissa to show her wares slaves to her friends in a mere room!!!

Loving the story so far Melissa. I hope Jane finds some inspiration for her novels... I'm thinking along the lines of Nails and Nailability or Cream and Punishment, oh no wait, that's Dostoevsky...
Not to mention Cruxhanger Abbey, satirising the kind of Gothic fantasy that's quite unheard of in these enlightened times... :p :devil:

Back
Top Bottom