Polly And Anna

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not to mention Cruxhanger Abbey
I'm sure that Cruxhanger Abbey, along with other forbidden tomes, is lying tucked away in the depths of Lord Whippington-Bottomley's library, waiting to be discovered by his innocent young ward Josephine, as she prowls the shadowy corridors of Stripley Hall, her guttering candle ever flickering, ever threatening to plunge her into darkness and terror..

Anna is caned

More tea and refreshments were sent for. One had to make sure that one didn't dehydrate with the exertions of punishing slaves. And now, how to punish the insolent Anna for giving Melissa a look worthy of at least a dozen lashes if not worse. Anna was ordered to strip while Melissa and friends inspected the girl and made suggestions as to what form the punishment should take. A bullwhip across her bum? a strap between her legs?..hmmm. "Maude!, be a dear and find my cane. Could you also send for Bess. You know the one, a bit busty like Anna. Bought her just last month. Oh! and we'll have them both in their native skirts." Maude set off on her little errand wondering what Melissa had planned. It all soon became clear. It was to be a simple contest between the two girls. Both would have their tits caned in turn. The loser being the one who screamed the most, being punished with even more for losing while the winner would feast like a queen for a week. For anyone wishing to have a little flutter on the outcome Maude would act as a bookie.

Anna closed her eyes and clenched her teeth while Melissa took firm hold of her right breast and delivered the first of a batch of three strokes, a suitable gap between each to allow for the pain to permeate. Three strokes on her left tit and it was Bess's turn to kneel and take the pain. Both girls desperately wanted to win. As the blows rained down their tits became more swollen and slippy with sweat and the odd trickle of blood. Helpers had to lift the slave's breasts up by their nipples to expose the tender and as yet unused undersides.
anna caned.jpg
Bess was the first to break but all agreed that it had been a good contest.

What's next? inquired Marielle.

What's next? inquired Marielle.

"Good question, what would you suggest? another contest?" Melissa replied.

"Well..I do have here a copy of Juliette, the Dutch version with illustrations. One does need a good read while travelling. I do try to emulate Juliette whenever the mood takes me, which does seem to be most of the time."

"Of course Marielle, er, seen anything interesting in there?" said Melissa looking over her shoulder. She'd never even heard of the book but did try to sound knowledgeable.

"How about a fellatio contest, a couple of your slaves and all your white male staff?" suggested Marielle. "Maude versus myself. A little wager on the side and normal whipping rules apply."

Melissa stared at the page trying to figure out what fellatio was and regretting not paying any attention to her Latin master. One didn't wish to demonstrate ignorance in front of guests. The illustration appeared to be a bunch of naked, indoor circus artists busy practising for the next show.
Sade-14.jpg
"I'll see to it now." said Melissa confidently. "But first some more tea and a few cucumber sandwiches." She summoned a butler and issued her orders. The slaves were to wash and present themselves for inspection to Maude. Guests were invited to watch from the veranda.

It was another chilly day outside but Maude was well warmed inside and out. Her orders to the females were brief and clear. Strip, wash, line up and present yourselves to me..now!!. No questions, chat or arguments. The slaves knew better than to waste Maude's time and give her reason to use her ever present riding crop. After the ablutions were finished Maude inspected lips, tongues, throats and tits before announcing that she had found a couple of suitable black beauties.
Washing.jpg
"Black Beauty!" exclaimed Jane to Melissa. "What a good title for a book! I do so like horses."

"Don't be silly dear. You stick with what you do best. Who on earth would want to read a book about a horse!"

Inside the Whipping Room the white, male servants were already waiting in two lines of ten wondering what could possibly be in store for them and generally feeling a little apprehensive. When Maude marched in leading her black naked beauties things soon perked up especially when their roles became clear. A coin was tossed and Maude chose Hannah leaving Lavinia to compete for Marielle. The rules were explained to the men and girls. The men, hands behind back at all times. The girls, only lips and tongues allowed in the contest. No spillages allowed. The first girl to suck her way through her line of ten to be declared the winner. Normal slave competition whipping rules to apply.

"Aren't you having a little wager Bethany?" enquired Melissa. "No, I don't gamble but my fiancée gambles millions of other people's money back home. He's a wanker you know."

"Don't you mean banker?"

"I suppose. But that's not what folk call him."

Lavinia took an early lead but the experience, fuller lips and strength of jaw of Hannah became apparent as the contest progressed.

Here you see Marielle suggesting that Maude is perhaps being a tad unsporting by excessive use of her whip.contest.jpg

After Lunch

Bethany's travelling companion Hannah also knew a great deal about the handling, training and general upkeep of slaves. After the Earl Gray and cucumber sandwiches she was happy to take centre stage and demonstrate her skills in a practical manner. She told how as a young girl on the farm in Tennessee she had been taught how to get the most out of the workforce. Nutrition was important for keeping them healthy and disease free. A bowl of grits in the morning with yams, sweet potatoes and other crops grown on their small provision gardens all helped and also kept the food bill down.

Punishment should, whenever possible, be administered as soon as possible after the offence and should be in proportion to the nature of the offence. For example Mitilde (Left on pic) made it obvious that she didn't want to eat her grits out of a bowl on the floor. She will now find it painful trying to sit down for a couple of days. In future she will show gratitude for whatever she receives.
After lunch.jpg

Hannah's audience were keen to try their hand at slave training and enquired of Melissa whether the Mansion had any dungeons. There weren't any as such but for their purposes part of a wine cellar would surely suffice. Lucy (Kneeling) was taken to such a place to be a guinea pig in the next instalment.

So...what to do with the slaves? No inspiration from comments. Could use them in a hunt instead of a fox or maybe use them for target practice. Probably quicker to just hang em.

How about a seasonal theme - perhaps a visit from Uncle Ebeneezer? :D

Or, on this wickedly non-PC thread, perhaps they could be introduced to the pleasures of chimney-sweeping?
After all, they have an obvious head-start over little white boys. :devil:

And it would be a fine way to introduce these pagan savages to the Christmas story,
the great Christian truth that, on the morning of Christ's Nativity,
an elderly man with a white beard comes down each chimney
bringing presents for good (white) Christian girls and boys. :devil: :devil: :devil:

(I'm expecting the Wrath of God to descend on me at any moment now :span1:)

Last edited:
How about a seasonal theme - perhaps a visit from Uncle Ebeneezer? :D

Or, on this wickedly non-PC thread, perhaps they could be introduced to the pleasures of chimney-sweeping?
After all, they have an obvious head-start over little white boys. :devil:

And it would be a fine way to introduce these pagan savages to the Christmas story,
the great Christian truth that, on the morning of Christ's Nativity,
an elderly man with a white beard comes down each chimney
bringing presents for good (white) Christian girls and boys. :devil: :devil: :devil:

(I'm expecting the Wrath of God to descend on me at any moment now :span1:)
A great idea for this Eul Tide!

Since most of our great sprinters now are black, why not a race to find out who's "girl" is the quickest?

They'd be nude, of course (as they almost are now, in modern Lycra running outfits), and the winner would get the prize of NOT being flogged!
Another excellent idea to run with. Thanks.

The Whipping Room was beginning to look a little more like home in Tennessee now that Hannah had put up some paintings she had done back home on the farm. The girls had finished yet more tea and cucumber sandwiches and were admiring the artwork when the maid, Matilda, entered with a message. Apparently a local slave trader often dropped off a choice slave on approval to his best customers. On this occasion he had left a young well endowed slave girl called Elma for inspection. Matilda beckoned Elma to enter the room.
"I took the liberty of making sure the nigger girl was well scrubbed and chained before bringing her into the house miss."
"That's fine Matilda. And does this slave have a name?"
"Mister Tree the trader says she answers to Elma miss."
"Let's see how much she understands. Kneel down Elma!" Elma duly knelt down. All eyes were fixed on her nipples the like of which none in the room had witnessed before. Silence! and more silence. Then Hannah
"What that nigger girl needs is a good whipping! You can see the damned impertinence in her eyes!"
Melissa sensed a mix of animosity and envy but didn't want to upset her guests. Neither did she wish to permanently scar a good piece of merchandise on approval. An idea quickly took shape. She squeezed the girl's nipple and told Matilda to fetch a copy of The Taming of the Shrews with the rules of Flick-It (http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-taming-of-the-shrews-part4.414/) a selection of whips and some nipple tassels.
"Since it's pissing it down outs...oops..sorry ladies I meant to say that the weather is rather inclement outside so why don't we all enjoy a jolly good game of indoor Flick-It? When Matilda returns I'll tie the tassels to Elma's nipples then I'll explain how we play."
Whippet.jpg

I'm a bit jealous of the poor nigger girl!
Could you not use that word?
I don't know if it has any special impact in the UK, but in the US, when used by a white person, it conveys hatred and menace. It's fine in the context of a story, but we really shouldn't be using words like that in post here.

Black people shouldn't be using it either - or the rap version, nigga - but, that's a whole other issue.

Could you not use that word?
I don't know if it has any special impact in the UK, but in the US, when used by a white person, it conveys hatred and menace. It's fine in the context of a story, but we really shouldn't be using words like that in post here.

Black people shouldn't be using it either - or the rap version, nigga - but, that's a whole other issue.

It seems fine for some people to use the word, eg Reparation Day..
"Some women were resigned to their fate. Maggie was packing a small bag for her ride on the Greyhound bus from her home in northwest Arkansas when her brothers called her to the yard behind the house. She thought they wanted one last fuck and to be honest the calm façade she displayed was just to hide her fear of the five years ahead of her. As she walkedaround the house she peeled off her sundress and walked to meet her brothers wearing only her dark panties.

Her older brother Bubba looked at her and told her younger brother Slim “Look at her! The filth cunt can’t wait to fuck a nigger! Grab her!”

Why am I being singled out? I'm getting fed up of walking on egg shells.

Wait a minute! I read that wrong. Are you really saying that "nigger" is fine in a story but not in a reply? Fat Slave Girl was simply quoting from the "story" admittedly without the quotation marks. Surely we shouldn't be going down the path of it's OK if it's a quote but it must be Punctuation Correct!

Back
Top Bottom