Ponygirl and Beast of Burden

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's from a comic book called "Pony Girl" credited to Giles Bolla and Antonio Campo, though I don't know which of them is the artist.
That's great IronHawk-R, very many thanks to you indeed. I have been scratching my head over this for a while it's fair to say. A quick Yandex search of those two names shows up Giles Bolla as the artist - he has his own website - strapandstrip i think it is...

Going on a country road trip with a ponygirl. The master raj rides her pony girl rani. They went one month trip. Sometimes rides as a piggyback rider. Sometimes ride on all fours. Sometimes shoulder rides. He carry a heavy luggage and ponygirl needs to carry that luggage also. In that luggage along with needs a folded cart is there. Whenever good road is there he will open that two wheeled cart and tie rani to her and simply sit on cart and rani will pull the cart. Often he meet some new people and he will give lift to them. In the cart she can easily pull up to 5 people. I wanna write a story like this, anybody suggest an AI.

Attachments

• Wj88MpY0AT4.jpg
    Wj88MpY0AT4.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 75
  • 1RidfoiVBr0.jpg
    1RidfoiVBr0.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 94
Pls share your dream pony celebrity , whom do you want as a permanent pony girl. Drop your reasons also.
Mine is this horse. Anvishi jain an Indian Model. See her structure just seeing this you can understand my reasons. Both cow and horse combo

Attachments

• DYfFdWEGZVk.jpg
    DYfFdWEGZVk.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 69
Back
Top Bottom