Ponygirl and Beast of Burden

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey there!

Although it hasn't been in my head much lately, I too have a great love for ponygirl fantasy. Although I should say up front that my tastes are more toward the glamorous and elegant side of it. That is, I'm a beautiful slavegirl being paraded around town, partly as a status symbol for my wealthy Master and Mistress. But I won't clutter this thread with that stuff, as I've already done that in the Equine Elegance thread.

However, I am often required to pull my Master and/or Mistress around town in a cart, for their errands and important meetings. I do suffer some mild lashes of the whip on my bare flesh on these outings. And yes, the work can be quite a burden, causing me to breathe hard and work up a good sweat. It is a burden I proudly bear though.

So here is a delicious John Willie pic. These ponygirls are about to be put to work. I want to be one of them so bad I can hardly stand it! But what makes the fantasy even more powerful (for me) is the atmosphere of glamour and elegance. And the way the ponygirls look so happy and proud to be who they are.

Attachments

• geru6212.jpg
    geru6212.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 600
Hey there!

Although it hasn't been in my head much lately, I too have a great love for ponygirl fantasy. Although I should say up front that my tastes are more toward the glamorous and elegant side of it. That is, I'm a beautiful slavegirl being paraded around town, partly as a status symbol for my wealthy Master and Mistress. But I won't clutter this thread with that stuff, as I've already done that in the Equine Elegance thread.

However, I am often required to pull my Master and/or Mistress around town in a cart, for their errands and important meetings. I do suffer some mild lashes of the whip on my bare flesh on these outings. And yes, the work can be quite a burden, causing me to breathe hard and work up a good sweat. It is a burden I proudly bear though.

So here is a delicious John Willie pic. These ponygirls are about to be put to work. I want to be one of them so bad I can hardly stand it! But what makes the fantasy even more powerful (for me) is the atmosphere of glamour and elegance. And the way the ponygirls look so happy and proud to be who they are.
Yes I agree and assume that Willie it's one of the first artists in the ponygirl scene. He show a lot of original ideas. He is in the same line of Carlo, making the drawings with ponies full of ornamentation and arnesses.
02.jpg03.jpg
However, in this way, it is very difficult to find a part of free flesh in order to whip and encourage women. I prefer a bare and accessible ass for and easy whipping.
09.jpg10.jpg

All the best,
Dafnees

Agreed. A ponygirl's bottom and thighs should remain bared for the whip.
By the way, this picture is an ilustration in the novel "Whites Slaves" by Victor Bruno. One of the best stories I ever read about ponygirls. One of its chapters focuses on how a rich woman is humiliated and transformed into a simple pony. And she is ridden by a neighbor. Spectacular and exciting.
Ponygirls (4).jpg
Here you are the other picture from the novel. I love the way woman is arnesed and the face of despair at the humiliation to which she will be subjected very soon.
Also do not forget her beautiful and well-shapely ass. That very soon will be mercilessly whipped by that man. A perfect story. Enjoy

All the best,
Dafnees

I have often wondered how ponygirl fantasy got started and who first began depicting it. Willie's stuff is certainly old, dating from the 1950s, I think. But I've seen some ponygirl art from the 1920s Berlin scene as well.

Could go as far back as when humans first began using horses to draw wheeled carriages. If not a horse, why not a slave girl? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom