Posted this on Cruxdreams and never got an answer.

Go to CruxDreams.com

apostate630

Administrator
Staff member
Except from Makar, who said "Yes."

The question was can you tell these pictures of Galya, taken a year apart, are the same girl?

Jedakk couldn't, and even knowing they are the same person I still can't either.

It is a little hard to tell. Her hair style is different, and it looks as though she put on some wieght, but she's cute and does a great job posing.

Say, Makar? If she (or really, any of your girls) ever takes a trip to the U.S. and would like a little extra cash, please let me know! I can always use new models.

-WelshWebb

apostate630--

"You're both right!" :D

If you didn't tell me they were a year apart, I would assume they were of 2 different women of similar build... =)

Telling me they are a year apart, it is quite possible for the 2 pictures to be of the same person. A lot can happen in a year. A lot can happen in 9 months. A lot can happen in a month. A person confined to bed "flat on their back" can lose all their muscle-tone in 2 weeks. That would make a difference in how your tummy looked!

If you are a fan of Bettie Page, compare some of her pictures done for Irving Klaw with the photos taken by Bunny Yeager. Her body changes, and she sculpts her body, too -- before cosmetic surgery.

So the top photo looks like a working athlete (gymnast or dancer?) on an athlete's diet (low fat) -- tensing her muscles.

The bottom photo looks like a (attractive) person with more average muscles, with maybe more money from posing for Makar -- so she can buy more lunches. 8)

best regards from
Yusebby
who is writing too much =)

I haven't checked this thread it weeks. It's gratifying that it actually got some replies. Thanks, gentlemen.

I've been looking at some other pictures of Galya, and I conclude that a major part of her appeal is that either as a gymnast or somebody who scarfs high-carb lunches, she's a pretty, sweet-looking young woman of a sort you'd never expect to wind up writhing naked on a cross.

It's that "innocence tormented" component of my personal kink. And I *still* can't tell those are pictures of the same girl.

Back
Top Bottom