Posting Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
In my experience, you have to go back to the post that the quote comes from,
and unfortunately there isn't any automatic way to do that.
There's that white arrow in the orange circle in the quote title, it sends one back to the quoted post.
CFQ.jpg

Last edited:
That didn't work eiher. What I was trying to do is posting my last renders (from my original post) in this thread:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/any-african-american-women-crucified.5185/page-17

Unfortunately I deleted the pics after posting them here and I would have to render them again.
Go to the source thread. Mark the images, which you want. Copy (Ctrl+C).
Go to the target thread and insert in a new message (Ctrl+V).

It's working.

After lurking on this forum for quite some time and messing around with 3d programs I have managed to make something by myself. Hope you like it.

Please , could anybody tell me how to upload a MP4 ?
I've always this respons : "your file is too much large" ...

I did a zip file but it is 157 Mo and the MP4 158 Mo : so, it's always the same problem ...
The maximal file size for upload is 10MB. Impossibile to upload a file with 157MB.
Upload the file on GoogleDrive, OneDrive, Dropbox or other filehoster and set a link.

Okay dear friends, I will make a little test in this thread to check if I can do it Right.

TEST:

With two cousins on the cross (1)

Foreword:
Dear Crux Members

I want to write you a story that is one of my favorite fantasies. I have been wearing this little fantasy for a long time in my head and I have played it many times in the head cinema.

As you know from my statement of January 23, 2016, in the thread "Crucifixion And You: How Did The Idea Start?", I began to be interested in crucifixion at the age of seven. When I entered puberty, the whole thing then took on a strong sexual component. When I was eighteen, something happened that impressed me and made me think of a great idea.

One day, three of us were in town, a female cousin of my same age and a male cousin two years older. We often moved around then, while our parents were sitting at home and talking over coffee and cake.

Jan, Amelie and I moved around and we did a lot of nonsense. We passed a church. Outside on the wall leaned a big wooden cross. It was probably taken from inside the church to be restored - maybe just the figure. There was no corpus hanging on this cross. But I could see the holes where the bolts went through the wood, which should hold such a corpus.

As you know, I have always been very interested in crucifixions and crucifixes. I went to the cross and looked at it. It was big enough for a real crucifixion and of course a lot of things went right through my mind. I could not admit that. So I made a joke: "Where did Jesus go? Was he kidnapped?"

My cousin Jan laughed. "No," he said. "He jumped off the cross because it was too cold for him here in the shade! He's probably leaning against the wall on the other side of the church and sunbathing." He spread his arms like a crucified man.

We all laughed. Then my cousin stood in front of the cross and spread his arms: "I'll do the substitution for him."
At that moment I saw my cousin hanging naked on this cross in my mind. I had often seen him half naked in the swimming pool and knew his slim athletic body. I found the idea extremely arousing to see him naked on the cross.

He leaned on the cross and looked down. I knew exactly why. I had noticed at some point that he always looked when we girls were barefoot or wore open shoes. On the internet, I found out that there are many boys who are fascinated by bare girls feet and who were aroused by the sight of bare girls' feet.

I liked the idea that my naked feet excited him, and when we visited his people, I always took off my shoes and walked barefoot. Anyway, I almost always was barefoot at home so he could look at my feet when he and his parents came to a visit.

It was a fascinating and exciting game to let him look at my bare feet and know that the sight aroused him. The best part was that I could easily do it.
Of course he would have been aroused by the sight of my bare breasts, but I could not walk around with a bare bosom. That would have been noticed. But bare feet did not strike anyone, just a boy who was into bare feet.

Well, my handsome cousin "hung naked" on the cross in front of me and I imagined standing barefoot in front of him instead of wearing sandals so he could look at my feet as he writhed on the cross. A great idea!

Jan then dropped his arms and said, "I do not have enough grip on the cross. You two ought to tie me up so I do not slide down."
For a moment my heart stopped. Was he serious? Or was it just a joke?

Then people came by and we moved on. All the way home I had to think about this little scene and in the evening in bed I invented a little story for my head cinema. What I did while fantasizing that story, you certainly know.

In the following time I fantasized this story again and again. It was always about my cousin Amelie and I being crucified together with Jan. Sometimes it took place in ancient Rome, sometimes elsewhere.
But my favorite fantasy was playing in the church, on whose wall we had discovered the empty wooden cross. This fantasy still plays regularly in my mind cinema. The most important thing is: I experience this story in my mind always from the viewpoint of my cousin Jan!

Yes, I know, that sounds weird, but it's just like that.
When I found the Crux Forum a few years ago, I discovered in the thread "Crucified males" in the row 61 on July 1, 2014 photos that BondageBoy had set there. That was on September 25th. I was amazed! The boy in the photos resembled my cousin Jan in an incredible way!

1111 - Copy - Kopie.jpg

Since then, this story haunts my head. That story always wanted to comme out. Now the time has come.
I've changed the names in the story in case a friend finds them here by accident.
And of course, everyone involved in the story is over 18 years old!
The Marienchurch is also an invention. I do not know if there is a cross group as I describe it in the story. I came up with it.
I'm curious if you like the story. She is written from a completely different angle.
I hope you enjoy reading.

Yours
Sassi

Last edited by a moderator:
It works! But I think the pic is too big. Anybody knows the best size to use a pic from my own Computer?

Use of the thumbnails like the last one : in clikcing on it, we've the real pic ...
Thanks for help. Now I know how to use that feature. But how can I get a pic from my Computer in here, that will not Show so "fat"?

Back
Top Bottom