Pre- Crucifixion Torture Ideas.

Go to CruxDreams.com
solid branding

tumblr_p7yaoxrw4l1s9cshlo1_500.gif

A very cruel method of intensification of death penalty on the cross is this one:

You need 6 nails each, 2.5 cm long and 2 hooks on long chains.
The condemned are bound and brought to the market place. Their nails and hooks are hung on a chain around their necks. In the middle of the market square stands a high show podium with a heavy wooden block and a patibulum. In addition, a cauldron and a big pair of pliers and a hammer.
The bound ones have to climb the tribune. Up there, they are publicly stripped in front of everyone's eyes. Then they have to lie on their backs.
Their bare feet can get into the holes of the heavy wooden block. Their arms are tied to the left and right side of the patibulum. Then they have to watch the nails and hoes slowly glow. Then the first part of their punishment begins.
The three glowing nails are struck in the soles of the condemned. A nail comes in the balls of their foot under the big toe. The second nail is struck in the balls of the foot below the fourth toe. The third nail is hewn directly in the heel bale. Then this happens on the other foot, no matter how the convicts scream in pain. The nails drill more than 2 centimeters deep in the soles of the feet until they hit the bones with the many nerves.
Then the tongues of the condemned are drawn out of their mouths with the big pincers. Both glowing hoes are then drilled through the unprotected flesh on the left and right near the root of their tongue.
So prepared are the prisoners placed on their trembling legs. The chains on their tongues are tied to the saddles of horses. Their hands were tied to the left and right side of the patibulums. So they have to carry this heavy wooden beam for themselves to the place of their execution.
The way to their execution place is over 3 kilometers long. It leads through the busy streets of the city, then through the city gate to the hill of the gallows.
The nails in the feet of the delinquents cause unimaginable pain. There is no way for them to escape their incredible torture.
Her bare torso twist and writhe in agony.
If they refuse to move on, their tongues will be pulled out far of their throats. And they have to fear that their tongues will be pulled out if they do not hurry, because on the cross they no longer need tongues.
So they walk desperately behind the horses with their legs apart while the heavy rough wood lies on their bare shoulders. This is how it approaches the place of their death where the high poles are already waiting for them.
At the hill of the gallows their hands were also nailed to the patibulum. Then the screaming convicts are pulled up to their high postes. If they hang on their hands, their heels also will be nailed to the post. So cruelly they have to hang until death has occurred.

Last edited:
^Oh... I knew it could be brutal, but I had no idea it could be that brutal, so scary. If someone fell down from exhaustion... I don't even want to know. I know's it supposed to me, and I do not have a problem with it, it just took me off my gaurd I guess. Seems I have a lot to learn here at this forum, and it's not all erotic.

It's all fantasy though, so it's fine, right? Really paints a brutal picture. Sexy, but frightening as well.

Again a chance to speculate on the procedure of death by crucifixion.

I agree that subjecting those condemned to this death to torture beforehand does seem a bit over-sadistic & unnecessary unless further information was required. But I am sure the victims would have been subjected to severe mistreatment, as once the sentence is passed they are technically already 'dead meat'. The main thing to be observed was that the victims could physically get to the place where the crucifixion was to take place so that the punishment could actually take place.

I am not convinced that the scourging was part & parcel of crucifixion because Christ's scourging (& only the scourging) was intended by Pilate to be his punishment. However as the purpose of crucifixion was to subject the condemned to the maximum pain & humiliation I can imagine a regular preliminary 'warm-up' would be a whipping across the bare shoulders & buttocks to remove the skin because of the added pain this would cause when the victim was on the cross & raising themselves up & down against the vertical stipes timber.

However if the condemned were of an occupied race that is either despised by the Romans or else causing them great problems with insurrection I would imagine that they would be subjected to severe beatings up by the soldiers holding them & also the execution squad (two different groups? Hence two separate subjections to maltreatment). Mockery as well as physical knocking about would, I am sure, have been commonplace. As well as physical abuse & mental trauma of cruel mockery, it could have been likely for the laughs of bored soldiers to subject the condemned to disgusting mistreatment in the latrines, the imagination of those holding the victims throughout the night prior to crucifixion must have known no bounds as long as next morning the condemned could carry the heavy crossbeam through the streets to the execution site.

Lastly if the condemned were attractive males or female then sexual abuse & gang-rape would have certainly taken place, the condemned had no human rights.

------
I believe scourging was done to take the fight our of the condemned. Getting a strong person to cooperate with being crucified doesn't seem a likely prospect without some precrucifixion tenderizing.

The whip is painful. But tickle-torture over every square inch of her exposed flesh while she is bound and blindfolded, completely vulnerable, unable to resist, unable to see where the fiendish Oral B's while torment her next is such and exquisite torture that will bring every nerve of hers tight and alive in order to fully sense the agony of the crucifixion.

Another exquisite torture is to have her bound and blindfolded again, but this time using tongues, lips and fingers to excite her flesh, her nipples, her labiae and her clitoris to the point of orgasm--then suddenly stopping, leaving her cursing.

Yet another exquisite torture is to have blindfolded and bound--either speadeagled on a bed, suspended by wrists/ankles from the ceiling/caged outside in the sun or rain, wrists and neck and or wrists, neck and ankles locked in a pillory for 24-48 hours before the crucifixion, all the while playing recordings of women screaming while having a pheromone emitter nearby. The discomfort, the not knowing and the fearful anticipation are far worse tortures than the whip could ever be.

-----
Well, some of enjoy being tickled. But then some of enjoy being flogged. --Reb

Inspired by Eul's post here: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/babes-in-ecstasy.5837/page-4#post-326373

Strip her from her street clothes and perform a thorough strip search on her. The jab her in the ass with a needle.

Then give her what looks like a gore-tex bra and panties.

Then tie her spread-eagled on the bed.

At first, she doesn't get what is going on.

Then the pheromone jabbed into her ass kicks in.

Then she realizes that the gore-tex bra and panties are full of nanoprobes.

The nanoprobes tantalizingling stimulate her nipples, clitoris and labiaie...but that is all they do, stimulate her nipples, clitoris and labiaie.

She is fully and acutely aroused, but she cannot orgasm. She flails and thrashes impotently at the restraints around her writs and ankles. She curses out a blue streak. She screams, she cries, she pleads. She curses out again.

But the one thing she cannot do is orgasm.

She is so fully and wildly and savagely aroused that she almost does not feel the pain when sshe is raised up on the Saint Andrew's Cross, her full weight bearing down on her crotch. The pain is not so much pain as it is one more excruciatingly irritating barrier to an orgasm.

Finally, the crucifixion kicks in and she has a thundering, roaring orgasm so powerful that it rocks not only the Saint Andrew's Cross but the entire dungeon.

-----
It's called edging and men enjoy it as much as women.
As I've given this some thought over the last few minutes I've decided my favorite pre-crucifixion, post-scourging torture would be to make the condemned women listen to 48-72 hours of Florence Foster Jenkins in performance non-stop at full volume. Men who are condemned would get the same featuring the inimitable voice of Tiny Tim singing Tiptoe Through the Tulips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before the crucifixion, the condemned could be given some flogging. That is an old tradition. But why torture before crucifixion in a horrific and painful way? That sounds like cruel and unusual punishment!:D

------
Torture before crucifixion serves two important purposes: It takes the fight out of the condemned (makes nailing or tying to the cross less of a struggle for the executioners); and torture, if carried out with sufficient violence, weakens the body to speed up the process of dying. In a society where crucifixion is an everyday occurrence, the professional executioners, usually soldiers, likely want the condemned to die quickly so they can go back to their barracks, where rest and food and pleasures await.
There is one other possible reason for torture prior to crucifixion: someone with influence gets off on watching, on hearing the tortured one's screaming bloody murder; maybe even gets some hands-on access to the condemned's naked, helpless body. You know, someone like one of us sadists.
--Reb

A very cruel method of intensification of death penalty on the cross is this one:

You need 6 nails each, 2.5 cm long and 2 hooks on long chains.
The condemned are bound and brought to the market place. Their nails and hooks are hung on a chain around their necks. In the middle of the market square stands a high show podium with a heavy wooden block and a patibulum. In addition, a cauldron and a big pair of pliers and a hammer.
The bound ones have to climb the tribune. Up there, they are publicly stripped in front of everyone's eyes. Then they have to lie on their backs.
Their bare feet can get into the holes of the heavy wooden block. Their arms are tied to the left and right side of the patibulum. Then they have to watch the nails and hoes slowly glow. Then the first part of their punishment begins.
The three glowing nails are struck in the soles of the condemned. A nail comes in the balls of their foot under the big toe. The second nail is struck in the balls of the foot below the fourth toe. The third nail is hewn directly in the heel bale. Then this happens on the other foot, no matter how the convicts scream in pain. The nails drill more than 2 centimeters deep in the soles of the feet until they hit the bones with the many nerves.
Then the tongues of the condemned are drawn out of their mouths with the big pincers. Both glowing hoes are then drilled through the unprotected flesh on the left and right near the root of their tongue.
So prepared are the prisoners placed on their trembling legs. The chains on their tongues are tied to the saddles of horses. Their hands were tied to the left and right side of the patibulums. So they have to carry this heavy wooden beam for themselves to the place of their execution.
The way to their execution place is over 3 kilometers long. It leads through the busy streets of the city, then through the city gate to the hill of the gallows.
The nails in the feet of the delinquents cause unimaginable pain. There is no way for them to escape their incredible torture.
Her bare torso twist and writhe in agony.
If they refuse to move on, their tongues will be pulled out far of their throats. And they have to fear that their tongues will be pulled out if they do not hurry, because on the cross they no longer need tongues.
So they walk desperately behind the horses with their legs apart while the heavy rough wood lies on their bare shoulders. This is how it approaches the place of their death where the high poles are already waiting for them.
At the hill of the gallows their hands were also nailed to the patibulum. Then the screaming convicts are pulled up to their high postes. If they hang on their hands, their heels also will be nailed to the post. So cruelly they have to hang until death has occurred.

The problem with crucifixion is that the pre-ordained tortures must be extremely painful without shortening the duration on the cross.
I think of marks with a hot iron, or fractures of some bones that would increase the douleru during the "dance on the cross" without abrading it, such as clavicles, shoulder b
lades, or the bones of the basins.

------

This points up a major difference between a BDSM crucifixion scene and a crucifixion carried out as an execution. In an execution, the bodies are often left to rot as a warning to would-be transgressors; and executioners want the condemned to die quickly. A scene, usually presided over by a master or mistress, may be extended as long as a submissive can hold it together, but never long enough to kill or even do damage of any long-term nature. A crucifixion scene in our world is always between consenting adults with clearly-defined and agreed-to limits; an execution almost* never is--absolutely never in our context.
*Suicide pacts are never supported by any legitimate crucifixion forum. It is my understanding that anyone advocating them would be disciplined/expelled by the staff.

Back
Top Bottom