Pre- Crucifixion Torture Ideas.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Only woman can do this to another woman

SaveYourVoice.jpg
OUCH...No thanks!

Let's take this to the psychological level by making the victim spend her last hours helping to prepare her own crucifixion.

First let her dig her own grave...
dig_your_grave_1.jpg dig_your_grave_2.jpg

...then make her clean her cell for the next unlucky soul...
clean_your_cell_2.jpg clean_your_cell_1.jpg

...and finally make her clean herself. We want her to be presentable on her big day!
clean_yourself.jpg
(Of course she only gets ice cold water!)

More humiliation than torture but shaving the victim's head before their crucifixion. Bound to their crossbeam then the clippers begin to crop the prisoner's long, flowing locks. Once the main of the hair is removed, the clippers shave their heads bald before the crucifixion process continues.

More humiliation than torture but shaving the victim's head before their crucifixion. Bound to their crossbeam then the clippers begin to crop the prisoner's long, flowing locks. Once the main of the hair is removed, the clippers shave their heads bald before the crucifixion process continues.

Of course some of us have already surrendered our hair as slaves, our heads shaved bald and smooth and all of our body hair removed, including our eyebrows and pubic bushes. Our MASTERS find us beautiful that way.

Lock the victim in a cage like this and place a bucket of carrots near to it. The bystanders may use the carrots to feed the condemned... or for someting else. :devil:

Attachments

• cage_captive.jpg
    cage_captive.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 360
------

What timing! As it happens I have a man here awaiting crucifixion in the morning. Even if I don't take him all the way to baldness, I'm sure just the sound of the clippers will make him realize his helplessness. How marvelously "evil"! --Reb

Hi, all! First post here. Joined about a year ago, have lurked until now. In my own fantasy life, I more or less go with Jedakk's theory outlined above. Pre-crucifixion torture should synergize with the later crucifixion, but it should be lethal on its own.

Responding to a post Yupar made. The parent thread is the one where Eulalia asked how people would humiliate her before crucifixion.

My own fantasies settled down to this approach:

1) In cell, victim is stripped naked, or stripped to a loincloth. About half the time, I've fantasized about two women being crucified opposite one another, so substitute singular or plural nouns as needed.

2) Victim(s) are led to a public arena to be gang raped. If not nude, then each victim strips nude, or the executioners strip them nude, or the victims strip each other nude.

3) 2-4 executioners take their turns with each woman. Usually one guy comes inside her, rest finish on her. As Yupar noted, you want the victim to have to give oral, but you also want to be careful that she doesn't injure the guys, so it's either drug the victim before step 1, some sort of psychic compulsion, or some other hand-waving.

4) Raise victims to a whipping post. Let them hang for 5-10 minutes for display. They're usually sobbing, or trying not to sob.

4a) In the earlier forms of hanging, drawing, and quartering, men were fastened to a hurdle and drawn by horse to the gallows (it was a rough ride), then hanged but cut down before death, then emasculated, disemboweled, beheaded, then body chopped into quarters. As an alternative, after rape, you could hang the victims by the neck, cut them down before death, allow them to recover, then go to step 4.

5) Whip them on the back and buttocks.

6) They carry their patibulum/ae to the crosses.

7) After that, I like Jedakk's and Quoom's style of: Force victim down, nail her wrists, then raise patibulum on stipes. Let her hang and writhe a bit, then nail feet. Cornu optional. I hadn't fantasized about them until I read Sabina's story.

7a) I did used to have the executioners fasten the stipes to the patibulum on the ground, then add a spreader bar, then nail victim(s) by the wrists, then through the ankles while on the ground. Then raise cross. The victims will wind up like Skating Jesus' portrait of Cecilia, but with her arms outstretched.

skatingjesus___cecilia_crucified_004_by_skatingjesus-d7i4iya-jpg.496368

In retrospect, through ankles or through the heel bones isn't as realistic. Tearing through bone will increase the pain but shorten the survival time, and you risk their feet pulling out. Jedakk mentioned this in other threads. Prefer them to die slowly.

8) After that, just let them hang until dead, or administer a coup de grace (e.g. break legs) They're already naked, legs spread out, struggling for breath, and recovering from a gang rape and possibly a hanging. So, enough torture already.
If Sj follows a girl like this in Andaroos, I will pray to him in the evenings!

Looks like fun! I've been hung upside down and flogged with a cat whip. If the whip master is truly skilled, he or she can bring the victim to an explosive orgasm with a carefully delivered "caress" of the whip to the vagina, anus, penis and balls. Yum!

They had tied her to the base of the cross and left her in the hot sand. They had placed a bucket of water in front of her, just out of reach. After a couple of hours with the sun burning her skin and the heat melting her brain, the only thought that was left in her head was how thirsty she was. Although the water was probably nothing but a hot and murky broth by now, she was certain that it would taste like ice cold champaign running down the inside of her throat. But all her crying and begging had been useless, the guards had shown no mercy.

Attachments

• out_of_reach_1.jpg
    out_of_reach_1.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 270
  • out_of_reach_2.jpg
    out_of_reach_2.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 305
This morning, the prison doctor had visited her and had cleared her for the crucifixion tomorrow. The only objection he had left was that her pubic hair was to be removed for both hygienic and aesthetic reasons. After all, it was going to be the city's first public execution in years and everything had to be perfect. There was only one problem: No razors were allowed inside the prison. And so the wardens had to get creative...

Attachments

• pubic_hair_removal_1.jpg
    pubic_hair_removal_1.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 243
  • pubic_hair_removal_2.jpg
    pubic_hair_removal_2.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 227
  • pubic_hair_removal_3.jpg
    pubic_hair_removal_3.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 219
Back
Top Bottom