Pre- Crucifixion Torture Ideas.

Go to CruxDreams.com
This inspires a story. I'll call "Modern Day Scarlet Letter."

Maria was a brunette with short curly hair in her mid-twenties. Kathy was also a brunette in her mid-twenties, albeit with long, straight hair.

Maria and Kathy were both artists from California who had moved to a conservative, rural town in a red state. They did not conform to the town's norms. They dressed scantily, were flirtatious with all the males and painted and sculpted abstract art in a town whose total concept of art began and ended with Norman Rockwell.

The menfolk of the town vociferously condemned Maria and Kathy when in mixed company, but lustily expressed their admiration of Maria and Kathy's fine beauty when the womenfolk were not around. The majority of the womenfolk loathed Maria and Kathy with every fiber of their being, just itching for a reason to take them down. One fine day, they got their reason.

One of the sheriff's deputies pulled Maria and Kathy over for going one mile above the speed limit. He noticed an empty liquor bottle on the rear floor.

"Uhh...ma'am...you know this is a dry town, right?"

Maria smiled coquettishly, expecting her eyes and her half exposed breastflesh would get her out of this ticket as they had reliably done so many times in the past.

"Yeah, it is hot today, Officer! Sure hot!"

"Ummm...no...that's not what I mean by dry town. This is a dry town in that liquour is illegal here."

"Oh, c'mon!" exclaimed Kathy in mock outrage with a smile, "You're not going to give us a ticket for one little indiscretion, are you?"

"No, I'm not going to write you a ticket...I'm going to have to arrest you..."

Maria and Kathy treated their arrest as a joke, giggling and "oohing" as the deputy clicked his cuffs on them. After they were arraigned and put in a cell, they toyed with the other deputies from the cell, fondling their own breasts and buttocks, making veiled but strong hints of lesbianism all night long. They even told their court-appointed public defender that they would plead guilty. The public defender was as taken by Maria and Kathy as any other of the town's males, so his attempts to explain to them the consequences of their pleading guilty turned out into stutters. He could not even convey to them the full phrase "Maximum Bob."

"Maximum Bob" was the local magistrate. Her actual name was Roberta and she was a red-head in her forties with a reputation for being a joyless spinster, something hard to explain as she was also extremely attractive. Maximum Bob, much like Maria and Kathy, remained an enigma in that small, rural, red-state town.

Maybe it was the fact that they had chosen to toy with the deputies from their cell all night instead of sleeping, but there was something about Maximum Bob that scared Maria and Kathy out of their reveries. Perhaps it was Maximum Bob's cold blue eyes. Perhaps it was an instinctive recognition that, like them, Maximum Bob was also attractive, and thus all their charms would be of no avail against her. But there was definitely something about Maximum Bob that scared Maria and Kathy.

"I understand the two of you want to plead guilty despite counsel's advice."

This was said as a statement, not as a question. In any event, in their fear, Maria and Kathy were speechless.

"Very well, then, I accept your plea. The county jails are overcrowded, so I cannot send you there to serve your thirty years..."

Maria and Kathy both gasped as they heard the number.

"SILENCE!" Maximum Bob's voice thundered through the tiny courtroom, drowning out the sound of her gavel. "So, I am going to sentence you to alternative punishment. You will be crucified."

The wailing Maria and Kathy were led from the courtroom back to their cell. Now, it was the deputies' turn to smile and laugh at them, advising them to "Just hang in there!", the deputies subsequent guffaws like emotional needles under the nails of Maria and Kathy's freshly and grievously wounded psyches.

At midnight, Maria and Kathy were cuffed and taken from their cells and placed into a windowless van, strapped into place. The van drove around in turns for what seemed forever before coming to a jarring halt that nearly forced Maria and Kathy to defecate in fear. The van doors were mercilessly and loudly thrown open, a bright light temporarily blinding Maria and Kathy, as rough hands unstrapped them and manouvred them out. Their vision slowly returned, allowing them to see that they were being marched through a courtyard to an old, stone, very cold building. Before they knew it, they were inside the building, the door slamming shut behind them. They became aware that two hefty female guards apiece held them by the arms.

I front of them stood Maximum Bob, only she was no longer in her judge's robes with her long read hair pinned back. No, Maximum Bob now stood before them wearing a corset that held up her humongous breasts, thigh-high leather boots, a crop whip in her hand and nothing else.

"Welcome! Now, strip!"

"Whaaa..."

"STRIP! NOW!"

Maria and Kathy slowly began to comply, shaking off their sandals, pulling at their tank tops.

"MOVE IT! Or I will have my guards strip you, and I guarantee you won't like that."

Maria and Kathy stripped quicker and both began to sob. Their sobs got heavier as Maximum Bob moved forward and pulled away the clothing they had placed on the cold stone floor before them. Their sobs turned to shrieks as the female guards manhandled them around and brutally probed each orifice. The shrieks earned them each a hard slap from Maximum Bob.

Naked, stripped of their dignity, mercilessly penetrated in their intimacy, Maria and Kathy both sagged. But the guards grabbed them both by both arms and hauled them back on their feet. The guards then marched Maria and Kathy to another room. The merciless cold of the stone floor on the exposed soles of Maria and Kathy's feet sent terrifying chills up their spine.

In this new room, they saw a gurney with straps. Maximum Bob stood just on the other side of the gurney, and was manically giggling, a giggling that amplified Maria and Kathy's already heightened terror. Then Maximum Bob liften a finger, pointed it at Maria, then at Kathy, then at Maria again, then at Kathy again. Then, as the tip of her finger wavered between Maria and Kathy, Maximum Bob said, in an extremely creepy child-like voice, "Eeny-meeny, minie-moe, catch a piggie by the toe, if she hollers let her go, eeny-meeny..."

After repeating this puerile, but, for Maria and Kathy, terrifying, ritual, for what seemed forever, Maximum Bob finally exlaimed "MOE!" Her finger was pointing at Maria.

Maria's guards manhandled her forward, placed her supine on the gurney then strapped her forearms, calves, wrists and ankles securely in place. Then Kathy;s guards moved her towards the gunrey.

"You have both been toying with and trying to corrupt out menfolk," declared Maximum Bob as the guards placed Kathy prone over Maria, her crotch in Maria's face, Maria's crotch in her face, on the gurney, "Now we'll see how you like us toying with you."

"What the fuck are you doing???" Maria and Kathy burst out in unison.

"You both insinuated for hours at my deputies that you like girls," replied a smiling Maximum Bob, "Now we're going to give you the chance to prove it."

"Wha...but we're not really dykes..."

"Not yet, anyways."

Then Maria and Kathy could no longer speak. The other woman's hairy crotch obstructed each woman's mouth. Maria and Kathy struggled furiously but impotently. They were really actually not lesbians. They had just put that out their in public to give a finger to the town's puritan morals. They were friends. The thought of lesbianism did not appeal to them. The thought of lesbianism with each other revolted them so much because they loved each other as friends.

Now, they would never more be just friends. Every breath, every futile wiggle, every stifled scream of protest stimulated the other women's clitoris and labia. This went on for hours. Maria and Kathy both came in each other's faces, their tears of humiliation merely re-initiating each other's arousal for another involuntary orgasm, bringing more tears, more stimulation, more arousal, more involuntary and humiliating orgasms as Maximum Bob and her guards laughed while fingering themselves and filming the struggling pile of flesh before them. Finally, both Maria and Kathy collapsed into exhausted unconsciousness.

Their respite was not long. Rough hands undid the gurney straps and manhandled them both to their feet, marching them outside to where two human-sized metal X's lay in a fenced-in barbed wire-enclosed compound.

Before Maria and Kathy knew it, they were bound, wrist and ankle to the human-sized metal X's. The hot sun blazed down mercilessly on their skin. Maria and Kathy both defecated and urinated themselves when they heard Maximum Bob's cruel voice.

"So, you think 'dry' means hot? Okaaayy...I'll give you all the dry you can handle."

The crosses were raised and Maria and Kathy both screamed at the agony of their full weight bearing down on their crotches. Several times in those couple of hours, they begged Maximum Bob for mercy as Maximum Bob just sat their in front of them in a lawn chair under an umbrella sipping cool lemonade. Maria and Kathy instantly regretted begging for mercy when they saw Maximum Bob put down her glass of lemonade and smile a smile that was so cold that it sent shivers up the spines below Maria and Kathy's baked, sweaty flesh.

"Mercy? Okaaaay...I'm not heartless..."

The crosses were lowered and Maria and Kathy were unbound from them and then half-dragged and half-carried back inside, where the guards unceremoniously dumped their limp forms onto the floor.

It took the panting Maria and Kathy a few minutes to get their bearings, but when they saw the guards and several other of the town's womenfolk there removing their own clothing and smirking malevolently, they knew something very, very, very bad was about to happen to them. They again lost control of their bowels and bladders upon hearing Maximum Bob's voice.

"You see, Maria and Kathy, this is a conservative, red-state town. We don't take kindly to public displays of sexuality."

"Then..." began Maria "why are all these women undressing..."

"And what is with all the strapons?" Kathy completed Maria's terrified sentence.

"Ha-ha! I see listening is not your strong suit!" answered Maximum Bob as she fastened the straps of her dildo, "I said we don't take kindly to PUBLIC displays of sexuality. Does this room look PUBLIC to you?"

Maria and Kathy both screamed. Their screams turned to wails and then to sobs as more than half of the town's womenfolk had their way with Maria and Kathy, taking out their repressed sexuality each in all six of Maria and Kathy's orifices.

Denailing toes and fingers, skinning the back and shoulders where the patibulum will lay on, is your victim male or female?
oh yes, removing fingernails is the first stage of the preliminary interrogation -
wrapped in her bloodstained briefs, they're delivered to her next of kin -
their last message from her ...

Here is another pre-crucifixion torture idea.

Strip her naked, handcuff her hands behind her back and blindfold her.

Then put her in a room where, for forty-eight hours before crucifixion, she hears a non-stop tape of nails being hammered into wood.

When she marched out of the room and her blindfold removed so she can behold the Saint Andrew's Cross before her, she faints.

She wakes up again when she realizes she is bound, not nailed, to the Saint Andrew's Cross.

She curses her crucifiers as her full weight repeatedly bears down squarely on her crotch.

Her crucifiers laugh.

Then she orgasms.

After all the whole point of crucifixion is that it delays the ultimately finality of death a lot longer than most other means of formal execution but displays the victim while it does so. So the old classics of stripping, whipping, a parade which might involve some form of fresh clothing and often included carrying the patibulum cross bar as symbol of the instrument of the condemned's demise. Then the spectacle of the affixing to the cross and or raising of the fixed prisoner, bound to linger beyond contact with the nourishing soil of mother earth.

Meanwhile there is that tantalising prospect of reprieve. That fact for a surprisingly long time, at least a few hours, even if nails have been used to pin the victim to the cross and only primitive restorative medicine is available then the victim could be reprieved, brought down and quite possibly saved from extinction.

You got it all, RR ! :clapping:

a sitting on a wooden pony ( no saddle but maybe a thorny dildo ;)) and lashed from the front and back

tumblr_o7zychxmjt1s9cshlo1_500.gif

a sitting on a wooden pony ( no saddle but maybe a thorny dildo ;)) and lashed from the front and back

tumblr_o7zychxmjt1s9cshlo1_500.gif

Love the saucy, sassy look of defiance on her face as she is being whipped...makes me think whipping isn't cutting it with her...so walk up behind her and...start tickling her back, breasts, arms and abdomen and keep on tickling until she screams to stop...then keep on tickling until she has gone round the bend.

Back
Top Bottom